ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jones maybe back Sunday
suzzer99 07:07 PM 10-19-2021
BlackOp theory time: Spags played Jones at DT too much for his liking in the Philly game. Jones is saying fine, then I’m not playing until I’m 100% healthy.

Jones basically said he was making a business decision in a tweet. Andy said it was a distraction. We know how bad Jones wanted to play DE full time.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:11 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Jones basically said he was making a business decision in a tweet. Andy said it was a distraction. We know how bad Jones wanted to play DE full time.
He did?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:13 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
He did?

Yeah he said he has to protect what pays him. Which you could take multiple ways.

I’m on my phone but it’s on his Twitter unless he deleted it.
[Reply]
arrwheader 07:17 PM 10-19-2021
Yeah he said he has to protect what pays him. Which you could take multiple ways.

I’m on my phone but it’s on his Twitter unless he deleted it.
What a bitch!!

[Reply]
BossChief 07:26 PM 10-19-2021
BlackOp theory time: Spags played Jones at DT too much for his liking in the Philly game. Jones is saying fine, then I’m not playing until I’m 100% healthy.

Andy said the Jones situation is a distraction?
[Reply]
oldman 11:46 PM 10-19-2021
Jones made the comment on more than one occasion that he alwyas wanted to play DE. I'm not sure if he thought he could get more of Clark's cash that way, but it really hasn't paid off.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:16 AM 10-20-2021

Dont start using me and posting things I didn't say to make a point...

Remember when I said..."watch for KC to "magically" get their defense back in order"...well, they just pitched a shut out in the 2nd half the following game.

It really pisses you guys off...it's amusing as I dont take the NFL for more than entertainment. It's fun escapism embedded in me from a young age...like watching a movie. You can get involved in it..even though you know it isn't entirely real. The actors are invested in it ..at that moment.

I get pissed as the game is happening...but that usually ends when it's over...too many times watching Clete destroy my fantasy.

The Chiefs sucking for the first 5-6 weeks was good for the health of the NFL and their new 17 game season.

If you can allow yourself to be honest...this season is much more entertaining than last year. KC coasted the entire year...was almost boring. They are actually better on offense this year than in Mahomes career. Like I told another poster...get back to me around week 10. He was saying they wouldn't even make the post-season.
[Reply]
-King- 07:03 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Dont start using me and posting things I didn't say to make a point...

Remember when I said..."watch for KC to "magically" get their defense back in order"...well, they just pitched a shut out in the 2nd half the following game.

It really pisses you guys off...it's amusing as I dont take the NFL for more than entertainment. It's fun escapism embedded in me from a young age...like watching a movie. You can get involved in it..even though you know it isn't entirely real. The actors are invested in it ..at that moment.

I get pissed as the game is happening...but that usually ends when it's over...too many times watching Clete destroy my fantasy.

The Chiefs sucking for the first 5-6 weeks was good for the health of the NFL and their new 17 game season.

If you can allow yourself to be honest...this season is much more entertaining than last year. KC coasted the entire year...was almost boring. They are actually better on offense this year than in Mahomes career. Like I told another poster...get back to me around week 10. He was saying they wouldn't even make the post-season.
So who is the NFL rigging the Superbowl for this year?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:55 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Hopefully us.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:27 AM 10-20-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He'll let you know as soon as the conference championship games are over.
[Reply]
JakeF 07:29 PM 10-19-2021
Lets hope that Jones has it in his "Spirit" to play and give 100%.

I'm not sure where he's best against the run, but he is definitely better at rushing the passer at DT.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:39 PM 10-19-2021
Is this true?

Chris Jones has played a total of 202 snaps and has 0 missed tackles. #Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom

— Chiefs Hive (@chiefshive) October 19, 2021

[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:43 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Is this true?

Does he have any actual tackles? has he gotten close enough to a ball carrier to even miss them? Inquiring minds want to know.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Does he have any actual tackles? has he gotten close enough to a ball carrier to even miss them? Inquiring minds want to know.
he got two sacks in the opener dipshiit
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:55 PM 10-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he got two sacks in the opener dipshiit
I was fucking joking, dude.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up