Page 26 of 142
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:07 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
The Chiefs haven't played anybody at home this season. The one good team they played was the Chargers, who they lost to.

They can't stop the run to save their lives, and Brady will have a field day against those LBs and that secondary in the passing game.
Good to know seeing as the Patriots lost on the road to a bunch of nobodies.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:07 AM 01-15-2019
Oh look, LGOLED is back. Romper.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:08 AM 01-15-2019
The Chiefs haven't played anybody at home this season. The one good team they played was the Chargers, who they lost to.

They can't stop the run to save their lives, and Brady will have a field day against those LBs and that secondary in the passing game.
We beat the Jags at home.....who you couldn't beat on the road.
You lost to the Lions on the road.
You lost to the Titans on the road.
The Dolphins.
The Steelers.

The only good team that you could beat on the road was the Bears and your defense sucks when it doesn't get to play at home.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:10 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
The Dolphins.
The Steelers.

The only good team that you could beat on the road was the Bears and your defense sucks when it doesn't get to play at home.
Our D played very well on the road in Pitt.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:11 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Our D played very well on the road in Pitt.
Congrats on that one game.
[Reply]
Nixhex 11:12 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Chiefs need to stop their running game more than anything. Sony Michel had 130yds w/ a TD hat trick. That partially may be due to Chargers def gameplan playing zone coverage w/ 7-8 DB's, but it's important KC makes a statement early and stops them running the ball.

If the temp is going to be hovering around 0deg, I highly doubt Brady is going to chuckin it downfield much. He's a dink n dunker at this stage in his career anyways...and this year especially.

He doesn't have the arm to toss the rock in the cold anymore.
I agree about the Patriots running game. They have been held under 100 yards rushing 7 times this season. They are 2-5 in those games. One of those 2 wins came against the pathetic Bills offense. If the Chiefs limit the running game and force the Patriots to be "one dimensional" so to speak I think they have a great shot of not just winning but winning pretty big.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 11:22 AM 01-15-2019
The Dolphins.
The Steelers.

The Jags? This is the example you're going to use?

Like I said. The Chiefs haven't played anyone at home yet. They're going to have to defend an offense coached by the best staff in the league, quarterbacked by the greatest QB of all-time. Your inexperienced secondary is going to have a tough time playing the chess game with Brady. He's going to pick them apart, and I don't see how you stop our physical and multidimensional running attack.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:22 AM 01-15-2019

The Patriots can’t stop the run to save their lives when they aren’t playing in New England.

Steelers-158 rush yards
Dolphins-189 rush yards
Titans-150 rush yards
Bears-134 rush yards
Lions-159 rush yards
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 11:23 AM 01-15-2019
Congrats on that one game.
Thank you
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:23 AM 01-15-2019

Like I said. The Chiefs haven't played anyone at home yet. They're going to have to defend an offense coached by the best staff in the league, quarterbacked by the greatest QB of all-time. Your inexperienced secondary is going to have a tough time playing the chess game with Brady. He's going to pick them apart, and I don't see how you stop our physical and multidimensional running attack.
Hey Daface

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:23 AM 01-15-2019

Here we go again. "The Chiefs haven't played anyone at home yet". Blah blah blah.

Do yourself a favor. Go here:

https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2...-schedule.html

Take a look particularly at passing offense efficiency. Talking smack about the Chiefs SOS is hilariously pitiful on your part.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:24 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Oh look, LGOLED is back. Romper.
Yep, obviously a mult.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 11:26 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Patriots can’t stop the run to save their lives when they aren’t playing in New England.

Steelers-158 rush yards
Dolphins-189 rush yards
Titans-150 rush yards
Bears-134 rush yards
Lions-159 rush yards
And that may very well be the case on Sunday, by design. I expect a lot of dime, and therefore plenty of opportunities for the Chiefs to run the ball. I'm not worried about that aspect in the absence of Hunt. Williams has played well, but he's not a guy who can break the game wide open like Hunt could.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:27 AM 01-15-2019
They beat the Patriots ass.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 11:27 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Here we go again. "The Chiefs haven't played anyone at home yet". Blah blah blah.

Do yourself a favor. Go here:

Take a look particularly at passing offense efficiency. Talking smack about the Chiefs SOS is hilariously pitiful on your part.
All of your best opponents were in games away from Arrowhead, and you lost most of them.

Look at your home schedule.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 142
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up