Cave Johnson 03:08 PM 07-20-2019
Shocker.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox...-china-myanmar
[Reply]
Bump 10:18 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Liberals,

Is it is, or is it isn't, a crisis?
Remember when they were mocking us? "the caravan's are coming the caravan's are coming :-):-):-):-):-):-) hhahaha stupid RWNJ's talking about a border crisis :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) woooo!"
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:37 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Remember when they were mocking us? "the caravan's are coming the caravan's are coming :-):-):-):-):-):-) hhahaha stupid RWNJ's talking about a border crisis :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-) woooo!"
Exactly.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:07 AM 07-21-2019
Hey Jim Hammer - You can cover for pedophiles all you want. If you haven't figured it out by now, they're not going to get away with it.

At some point, you're going to have to pretend like you don't like the idea of kids getting raped by the people you vote for.
[Reply]
Jim Hammer 10:53 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Hey Jim Hammer - You can cover for pedophiles all you want. If you haven't figured it out by now, they're not going to get away with it.
Who's covering for pedophiles? Not me. I want them all to face justice. I'm merely mocking your idiocy of trying to tie this to people you don't like.
Originally Posted by :
At some point, you're going to have to pretend like you don't like the idea of kids getting raped by the people you vote for.
I'm starting to wonder if you're over-compensating for something. Is there something you'd like to share with the group?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:26 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And Vox, lol. When was the last time Vox didn't write a hit piece when Trump was the focus?
Exactly. Another liberal outfit created by WAPO refugees.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up