ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mark Levin Torching 'The Squad'
T-post Tom 10:51 AM 07-19-2019
OUCH.


[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:11 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
She has criticized Saudi Arabia relentlessly...
Yeah dude. Because they have recently done something that annoyed her.

Relating to an association with the only nation of jews.

I'm done. This is stupid. THREE talking points. You haven't taken me to ONE other than her only three. Say them yourself. You know what they are.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:16 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
LOLOLOLOL

This forum finds zero racism in telling American minorities to "go back to their country", ostensibly because maybe they mean it in a non-racist way.

Now those exact same people are trying to tell us that it's unquestionably anti-Semitic to suggest people can be motivated by money?

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Did he say that to american minorities?

"If you dont' like 'merica, you can git out" is a conservative trope. Acting like it's unique because they're not white only exposes how you view them as opportunistic objects. Even IF I agree that he's a racist bigot white supremacist neo-nazi reincarnation of Hitler, it does nothing to change the fact that Omar is a racist and a bigot.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 12:27 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah dude. Because they have recently done something that annoyed her.

Relating to an association with the only nation of jews.

I'm done. This is stupid. THREE talking points. You haven't taken me to ONE other than her only three. Say them yourself. You know what they are.
You're just wrong. She has criticized SA on numerous fronts that have nothing to do with Israel. Be a man and admit you made a mistake.

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Did he say that to american minorities?

"If you dont' like 'merica, you can git out" is a conservative trope. Acting like it's unique because they're not white only exposes how you view them as opportunistic objects. Even IF I agree that he's a racist bigot, it does nothing to change the fact that Omar is as well.
He was way more specific than just saying get out. He said they should go back to the crime infested countries from which they came. **** you and your blatant dishonesty.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:21 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Meanwhile, he’s an expert at identifying code words, dog whistles, tropes, and various other forms clandestine, unprovable racism from the right. But Omar’s words were merely problematic and easily corrected with an insincere pseudo-apology.
His performance in this thread has been objectively embarrassing. He’s literally doing what he castigates Trumpsters for doing.

“She May be anti semitic, but she apologized!! Trump never apologized!!”
[Reply]
True North 05:23 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
I support "the Squad" for a number of reasons. Firstly, it's important to defend them from blatantly racist attacks and dishonest smears from the POTUS. As a matter of policy, they are correct on the major issues of today and they know how to articulate their message and mobilize voters. They also have a spine, which most Democrats do not. That is why I like them. Is that a sufficient answer for you?
This is satire right???

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:48 AM 07-20-2019
Speaking of torching

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Y-weekend.html
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 08:06 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
His performance in this thread has been objectively embarrassing. He’s literally doing what he castigates Trumpsters for doing.

“She May be anti semitic, but she apologized!! Trump never apologized!!”
You can't even summarize my arguments correctly, and I've also never seen Trumpists defend him by saying "he may be racist, but ..". Overall a pretty incompetent display of posting from you.

Originally Posted by True North:
This is satire right???

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
Sounds like your brain is fried from absorbing too many Jesse Lee Peterson videos.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 08:58 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Did he say that to american minorities?
Oh man, you are so behind. :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up