ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll: Veterans say wars in Iraq, Afghan, Syria “weren’t worth it”
Prison Bitch 11:28 PM 07-10-2019
Take a bow neocons. Good work.

Majority of veterans say US military campaigns in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan not worth it, poll finds

The Iraq War “was not worth fighting,” according to 64% of the veterans surveyed, compared with 33% who say it was worth fighting. Fifty-eight percent say the war in Afghanistan wasn't worth it compared with 38% who say it was, according to the Pew Research Center survey released Wednesday.

“Veterans who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan are no more supportive of those engagements than those who did not serve in these wars,” Pew researchers Ruth Igielnik and Kim Parker wrote in their survey analysis. “And views do not differ based on rank or combat experience.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/1682510001/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:19 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Bushman blew their limbs off and even killed 8,000 of them. That’s worse than spit.
It certainly is worse than spit.

He only using cliches from the 60's.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:33 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Why hasn’t that murderer been handed over to The Hague yet?

Because it wasn't murder.... :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:35 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It certainly is worse than spit.

He only using cliches from the 60's.
I'll bet you don't even spit after each John finishes.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:58 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Are you asking a government employee or defense contractor or perhaps another countries government? All of the above if so
Sadly this
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:05 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Yeah... not willing. Obviously.

"It wasn't my choice to be kissed", Friedman stated in a 2005 interview with the Library of Congress.[3] "The guy just came over and grabbed!" she said, adding, "That man was very strong. I wasn't kissing him. He was kissing me."[3][12] "I did not see him approaching, and before I know it I was in this tight grip," Friedman told CBS News in 2012.[13] Friedman died at age 92 on September 8, 2016, in Richmond, Virginia, due to age-related health complications.[14][15]

---

Let's watch you continue to defend that soldier who isn't a soldier but a sailor.

/which is it gonna be? sister, daughter, old lady, or mom?
'

Your such a snowflake, giving out Neg rep like a little girl...
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up