ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Lamar Jackson has asked Baltimore to trade him
RunKC 08:51 AM 03-27-2023

in regards to my future plans. As of March 2nd I requested a trade from the Ravens organization for which the Ravens has not been interested in meeting my value, any and everyone that’s has met me or been around me know I love the game of football and my dream is to help a team

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

win the super bowl. You all are great but I had to make a business decision that was best for my family and I. No matter how far I go or where my career takes me, I’ll continue to be close to my fans of Baltimore Flock nation and the entire State of Maryland. You’ll See me again

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) March 27, 2023

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:54 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
It is called having standards.
Hilarious coming from the guy who is a fan of the Raiders. What the fuck do you know about standards?
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:54 AM 03-27-2023
Has there ever been a franchise tagged player signing his tender then traded? I can't remember of one.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 11:56 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Hilarious coming from the guy who is a fan of the Raiders. What the **** do you know about standards?
My team may suck but my grammar does not.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:57 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by wazu:
Raven fans not happy.

Discount Kenny Powers impersonation.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:01 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
My team may suck but my grammar does not.
I believe you are missing a comma.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:02 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Man, he fucked himself so badly. He should have taken what Baltimore offered him and he would have been set for life. He got greedy and now he's going to pay for it.
I do find this hilarious.

He will be set regardless of the deal he signs. When the returns start to diminish so greatly at such a tax bracket, I feel like I might also fight for as much as possible.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:03 PM 03-27-2023
Damn, he's dumb. He's going to be out of the league in three years at most. How is that in the best interests of his family?
[Reply]
scho63 12:04 PM 03-27-2023
I can see them trying to offload to an NFC team like the Falcons, 49'ers, Vikings, Tampa Bay, Redskins, Rams and even the Panthers could sign Lamaar and trade the #1 pick away for even MORE picks.

So many teams in NFC could use a QB.

He is still so young in age.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:05 PM 03-27-2023
I'm so confused by this. The Ravens gave him the non-exclusive franchise tag. So why the fuck does he need to ask for a trade? He's free to negotiate with other teams on a deal.
[Reply]
penguinz 12:08 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I'm so confused by this. The Ravens gave him the non-exclusive franchise tag. So why the **** does he need to ask for a trade? He's free to negotiate with other teams on a deal.
He asked for the trade before the tag was applied to him.

All this would have been completely irrelevant if he had the intelligence to hire an agent.

He is going to lose out on more than the 3% agent fee for whatever contract he signs.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:08 PM 03-27-2023
After last year's wild FA period it's not hard to see why these players believed their market was more than it is. Veach made them all look like clowns when he dialed back the spending, traded an elite player, and drafted a gem of a draft class. Copycat league, these players were looking fastball and got thrown a curve.
[Reply]
Tonka83 12:09 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by jd1020:
I'm so confused by this. The Ravens gave him the non-exclusive franchise tag. So why the **** does he need to ask for a trade? He's free to negotiate with other teams on a deal.
He doesn't. He is just trying to drum up interest. Or sympathy.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:09 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
He asked for the trade before the tag was applied to him.

All this would have been completely irrelevant if he had the intelligence to hire an agent.

He is going to lose out on more than the 3% agent fee for whatever contract he signs.
Even then he is bringing it up now as if he's putting some kind of pressure on the Ravens. The man is a fucking idiot.
[Reply]
KCJake 12:23 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
He doesn't. He is just trying to drum up interest. Or sympathy.
This is exactly what he's trying to accomplish
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:23 PM 03-27-2023
Atleast he stays out of trouble that i know of
[Reply]
Page 8 of 23
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up