ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Should Single Men Own Cat(s)?
BEAVER 12:01 PM 03-24-2023
This topic came up at the bar last night.

My take - Single guy owning a cat = Beta and should not happen.

There are some extenuating circumstances by which one might end up with a cat. Dead Wife, Girlfriend, Mom, Sister.

But if a single guy actually makes the effort to get a cat as a pet? Unacceptable.

I knew the final word could be found here on CP. This place is a bastion of what is right.
[Reply]
Papi 12:08 PM 03-24-2023
It's a valid question. In my experience single dudes with cats are rare but I'm sure they have good reasons... like being gay for example (nttawwt)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:10 PM 03-24-2023
Real alphas own pet komodo dragons
[Reply]
DaFace 12:10 PM 03-24-2023
I hate the offseason.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:11 PM 03-24-2023
Wife mentioned getting one and I told her I’d shoot it the moment it entered the home
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 12:12 PM 03-24-2023
Every young man should have a cougar or two.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:14 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
If you live in a large home or on a decent sized plot of land, cats have great benefits in terms of controlling insects and pests like rodents. They patrol everywhere, including places you rarely go or can't reach. They see and hear things you never could. They're also funny, good companions, and women love them.
Also true. Glad the neighbor has one, keeps mice down to about zero
[Reply]
BWillie 12:14 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Wife mentioned getting one and I told her I’d shoot it the moment it entered the home
You're pretty cool, man
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:15 PM 03-24-2023
Nobody SHOULD own a cat. They're awful pets.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 12:16 PM 03-24-2023
If you live in a large home or on a decent sized plot of land, cats have great benefits in terms of controlling insects and pests like rodents. They patrol everywhere, including places you rarely go or can't reach. They see and hear things you never could. They're also funny, good companions, and women love them.
Agreed on rodents, but how do they control insects? Is that due to the lack of rodents?
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:16 PM 03-24-2023
Yep. They're useful for ridding your property of pests. That's a working animal, not a pet. And that's all they're good for.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:18 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Every young man should have a cougar or two.
I think every young man should own a harem of 20-50 women. Different ethnicities, but all 8's and above. No hairy under-armed smelly tree-hugger chicks. And no fatties.

I have no idea why this concept isn't way more popular. :-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:18 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. They're useful for ridding your property of pests. That's a working animal, not a pet. And that's all they're good for.
They're good for keeping foxes, coyotes and owls well fed. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 12:18 PM 03-24-2023

[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:19 PM 03-24-2023
I have zero interest in owning any pet. To whoever owns a pet, just take care of them. Don't be a bad person.
[Reply]
tmax63 12:20 PM 03-24-2023
I never had a cat as a pet until I was almost 60 years old. I still have a red heeler as well. I have discovered that cats have extremely varied personalities and can be very entertaining. Mine head-butts me when I ignore it. The fact that women, including my "war department" seem to like cats is only a bonus.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 26
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up