ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 38
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
O.city 09:53 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Most assuredly money. Didn't he put out a tweet saying "4 ain't enough" not too long ago?
Yeah true.

Seems he's probably one that will be content to wait it out and see if someone gets hurt and will overpay later.
[Reply]
O.city 09:54 AM 03-28-2023
He definitely looks thick.

I think OBJ would be the better option vs Hopkins obviously just due to cost and compensation.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:57 AM 03-28-2023
Why would he be in a hurry to sign right now anyways? No one is going to blow him out of the water with an offer. He can wait until it gets closer to training camp and see who is in dire need of a WR.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:02 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Why would he be in a hurry to sign right now anyways? No one is going to blow him out of the water with an offer. He can wait until it gets closer to training camp and see who is in dire need of a WR.
Learning the playbook and having familiarity with his QB would seem to be a good thing, but like you said, it's all about a better deal with this guy.
[Reply]
O.city 10:03 AM 03-28-2023
I'd think you would want to get with a contender before the draft if that was a priority as they may draft someone and then not need you but financially it's better to wait.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:19 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I think he’s waiting to see what happens with Rodgers and NY
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:24 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
He definitely looks thick.

I think OBJ would be the better option vs Hopkins obviously just due to cost and compensation.
But OBJ hasnt played for a year and is coming off a second acl tear to the same knee. Hopkins has 12 games or whatever of tape from last season.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:28 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I think he’s waiting to see what happens with Rodgers and NY
That’s fine. I hope the Jets sign OBJ and cut Corey Davis so we can sign him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:11 AM 03-29-2023
what a DICK

.@TomPelissero shows absolutely NO mercy ����@RapSheet @wyche89 @MJAcostaTV pic.twitter.com/CpujPVA7fO

— NFL Total Access (@NFLTotalAccess) March 28, 2023

[Reply]
chiefforlife 01:42 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what a DICK

Ouch, that was rough!

On the other hand, get off the box. Just own it!
[Reply]
Balto 02:02 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
what a DICK

I had no idea how short he actually was until I saw him at the SB kickoff night. It's impressive how short he actually is and he seemed to act like a stuck up prick to others around him. Probably a nice guy but thats what I saw /shrug
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:47 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
I had no idea how short he actually was until I saw him at the SB kickoff night. It's impressive how short he actually is and he seemed to act like a stuck up prick to others around him. Probably a nice guy but thats what I saw /shrug
I mean, if your colleges are taking shots at you….
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:33 PM 03-29-2023
Originally Posted by unBelizable:
I mean, if your colleges are taking shots at you….
:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:36 AM 03-30-2023
So the latest from Albert Breer is that OBJ has come off of his initial asking price of $20M per.

He only wants $15M per. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 09:09 AM 03-30-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So the latest from Albert Breer is that OBJ has come off of his initial asking price of $20M per.

He only wants $15M per. :-)
Seriously? Good god man.

At this point of FA, no one spending that Odell. Unless you wanna go to a bad team, which is what he should do if he's just wanting cash.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 38
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up