ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs attended WR OBJ’s private workout today
Dante84 07:46 PM 03-10-2023

Teams represented at Odell Beckham Jr.'s private workout in Arizona today included the Panthers, Giants, Patriots, Rams, Cardinals, 49ers, Bills, Chiefs, Vikings, Browns and Ravens, per source.

— Jonathan Jones (@jjones9) March 10, 2023

Everybody almost ran out after this one… ������ @obj pic.twitter.com/Lya6wg7wuN

— Prince Amukamara (@PrinceAmukamara) March 11, 2023

Odell Beckham Jr showing off the hands and the speed for several NFL teams in the private workout today in Arizona.

Looks pretty good running after undergoing ACL surgery last year.pic.twitter.com/t1ZITirzRK

— Doug Rush (@TheDougRush) March 11, 2023

Talked to a few people who attended Odell Beckham's workout. One noted how noticeably muscular Beckham looks now, likening him to a combination of Saquon Barkley and Deebo Samuel. Another said Beckham is simply a gifted athlete and that hasn't changed. Explosion was there.

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
Dante84 09:06 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Oh shit lol….

Leroy is(was) PFT Commenters dog. He comedically uses his (now dead) dog’s Twitter account to break news, and is often correct.

This actually has legs now
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:07 PM 03-10-2023
Better hope MVS stays healthy atleast, again
[Reply]
Bump 09:09 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Go to youtube and remined yourselves of what OBJ has done in this league. Go watch him in the SB before telling me he's cooked. Please, before you say anything else.

Reports are that he tore his ACL in the SB due to a bad 1st surgery, and this 2nd surgery is suppose to correct it. So he should be good to go. Gotta trust the Chiefs docs, if they say he's good, he's good.

In his prime, he was better than prime Hopkins, and i think Hopkins is a modern Chris Carter. Both are sensational players. And even with some likely skill erosion he's STILL a great WR. Generational talents tend to age well, even when they decline.

He's exactly the kind of player you want on an incentive laden 1-2 year deal.

The only question is if he would take that because he's surely angling for the biggest payday.

And i understand his health history hasn't been great these last 3 years. But that's why he doesn't cost a 2nd round pick like Hopkins, and can hopefully come on incentive based deal.
he seemed like he was still good for the Rams, at least a few hundred yard games.

I'd be pretty happy if the Chiefs signed him up for a year. He's ridiculously talented.

I'm not really on board with trading a 2nd for Hopkins, but I wouldn't be pissed if they did it either. A 2nd is too much, a 4th would be the most I'd want to give.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:09 PM 03-10-2023
I still don’t like the guy. For all the talk about how we became a more efficient offense, we don’t need someone who’s gonna gripe about targets. I’d really like an upgrade at Wr1 but this doesn’t do it for me. We have too good of a team chemistry and the right path on offensive scheme to risk it
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:10 PM 03-10-2023
That's the dude with twitter dad? Screw that

- it's never good enough
[Reply]
DRM08 09:25 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He has a lot of followers on Twitter. Hard to believe KC would be able to out-bid the other teams that showed up to Odell's workout. That was a large number of teams.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 09:31 PM 03-10-2023
Odell is a freak. He has never played with Mahomes. He has burst that Juju does not have. Buffalo is not in a position to get into a bidding war unless they get rid of Diggs, Dawkins, or some other high end dude. If they do try to get rid of Dawkins, that might be a LT solution.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:47 PM 03-10-2023
Since the year BEFORE Mahomes was drafted Odell has 21 TDs, and 3245 yards.

For perspective since 2 years AFTER Mahomes was drafted Mecole Hardman has 2088 yards and 16 TDs as a receiver.

Unless dude is signing for vet minimum, I’m not interested! We can do way better!!
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:08 PM 03-10-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Hopkins
Cooks
OBJ
JuJu
Lazard

Anyone else floating around in this veteran WR 1/2 mix of FA & Trade candidates?
Thielen?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 03-10-2023

Hearing the Super Bowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs are front runners to sign WR Odell Beckham Jr. per source bark bark wooof wolf woof

— Ghost Of Leroy (@LeroyInsider) March 11, 2023

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:16 PM 03-10-2023
meh
[Reply]
Redbled 10:34 PM 03-10-2023
He doesn’t figure into the comp formula I’d imagine since he was with no one last year. I trust Veach.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:23 PM 03-10-2023
I dont really want Odell. It would have to be a super insane deal for the money
[Reply]
bigjosh 11:26 PM 03-10-2023
I dont know how i feel about OBJ, but i know id rather add Hopkins.

But im not against OBJ, just indifferent.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:01 AM 03-11-2023
Chiefs don't need him. He needs the chiefs
[Reply]
Page 3 of 38
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up