ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Man, Adebawore is really interesting.
Chris Meck 06:46 PM 03-06-2023
I mean, he's short-ish, at what, 6'1"? But pretty long arms. He runs a damned 4.5 at 280 pounds.

I mean, inside, outside, wherever, he's a mismatch. Interesting chess piece. Can you imagine him next to Jones inside on passing downs? Or both outside?

I mean, we've obviously got a need at LT this moment, but damn. Scouting reports are that he's got high football intelligence, too. Just seems like a really interesting fit.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:23 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

You sonsabitches stay away from Rashee Rice! I was kinda hoping he'd stay under the radar and the Chiefs could scoop him up in the 2nd.

He could be an absolute stud.

There's some irony in him being compared to Aiyuk because that was a guy I loved at the back of 2 as well and he just kept rising up boards. Sooner or later we gotta get one of these guys, right?
He definitely does remind of Aiyuk. It will be interesting what NFL teams think. I haven't seen him ascend on too many boards yet. He is on the short list of WRs I'd really like to see in KC.
[Reply]
O.city 08:34 AM 03-22-2023

It’ll be very cool when #Chiefs Draft one of the hometown guys Rd1 with the event in Kansas City….

Adetomiwa Adebawore Northwestern

Or

Felix Anudike-Uzomah Kansas St

I’d bet Spags sees Justin Tuck in Adebawore & Osi in Anduike-Uzomah

Lofty Comps!

— Chad Forbes (@NFLDraftBites) March 21, 2023

[Reply]
kccrow 09:47 AM 03-22-2023
Chad smokin' something on Adebawore. He's nothing like Justin Tuck. Foskey is like Tuck. Tuck was 6'5" 256 not 6'2" 285. Osi is a solid comp for Felix though, I'd say that.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:31 AM 03-22-2023
Seems like we already have our Justin Tuck in Omenihu so we don’t need Foskey or Adwbawore.

Feels like he’s now looking for his Osi Umenyiora
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:26 AM 03-22-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Neither of those names sound very local.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:18 PM 03-22-2023
Based on the EDGEs already on the roster, we have to be taking a speed guy, right? To complement George/whoever on the other side? That fits Spags' philosophy, I think. If we already had a speed EDGE, we'd be looking for a Karlaftis type instead.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up