Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>*** 2023 Draft Simulator Mocks ***
kccrow 09:05 PM 02-02-2023
Post all of our unrealistic, crap mocks from simulators here! :P

NFL Mock Draft Database Simulator

FanSpeak.com Mock Draft Simulator

PFN Mock Draft Simulator

TDN Mock Draft Simulator (New Version Under Beta Testing Currently)

PFF NFL Mock Draft Simulator
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:18 PM 02-26-2023
Played around this morning on NFLMock with 5 rounds. Traded out of the 1st. Went with a mixture of BPA and my own biases. Reached on a few. I think I would be happy with this haul. Missed a few needs by overloading on a couple, but...eh i'm good with it.

61 Will McDonald IV EDGE
63 Matthew Bergeron OT
80 Zach Harrison EDGE
81 Andre Carter II EDGE
95 Jayden Reed WR
114 Jaquelin Roy DL
122 Trey Palmer WR
132 Brandon Joseph S
134 Jonathan Mingo WR
168 Emil Ekiyor Jr. IOL
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:28 PM 02-26-2023
So what I'll say, is that it seems like the talent from like 25-45 is roughly equal. Trading down is a perfectly viable option to me.

But the picks they get better be in 2024, unless the value is too good to pass up. Because this team has 12 picks, and I am increasingly unsure that they Chiefs will have 12 roster slots. I think they'll trade up.

So if you trade down, garner some picks in 2024. We have our original 7 picks there but can always use some additional ammo. (I anticipate we'll get some compensatory picks as well.)
[Reply]
kccrow 02:06 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I’m starting to sour on Foskey.

The Combine will be huge for him.
I'm not. Please let him be there. Don't fall for paralysis by analysis.

Does he have length? Check
Does he have athleticism? Check
Does he have power? Check
Does he have some bend? Check
Does he have quality get-off? Check
Does he have a closing burst? Check
Is he productive? Check
Can you move him around to exploit matchups? Check

You can coach his hands and his pass-rush plan.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:31 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:

Is he productive? Check

I like Tuipuloto, Carter, White, & Foskey... who else do you like at DE in the top 2 rounds?
[Reply]
kccrow 03:00 PM 02-26-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I like Tuipuloto, Carter, White, & Foskey... who else do you like at DE in the top 2 rounds?
More traditional: VanNess, Foskey, White, Tuipulotu
Size-Dependent: Anudike-Uzomah, McDonald, Ojulari, Hall, and Herbig
Outside looking in: Horton, McGuire

My list will shrink after the Combine answers some questions.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:40 PM 02-26-2023
So what I'll say, is that it seems like the talent from like 25-45 is roughly equal. Trading down is a perfectly viable option to me.

But the picks they get better be in 2024, unless the value is too good to pass up. Because this team has 12 picks, and I am increasingly unsure that they Chiefs will have 12 roster slots. I think they'll trade up.

So if you trade down, garner some picks in 2024. We have our original 7 picks there but can always use some additional ammo. (I anticipate we'll get some compensatory picks as well.)
I'd like to consider trading down just from who/what I see in the draft. But I'm just not seeing the Chiefs trading down this year.
[Reply]
DCrockett 07:57 PM 02-26-2023
No Trades and it turned out okay. We may need to trade a proven commodity for a proven tackle
31. Deonte Banks DB Banks is compared to Sneed. Definitely doesn't look like a need,
63. Nathaniel Dell WR (tiny, but I am confident we would get production from him
95. Karl Brooks DT (This guys size and strength seems like he could spell Jones when he has to come off. I think this will be great value.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:45 PM 02-26-2023
I’m starting to sour on Foskey.

The Combine will be huge for him.
He's the kind of guy that I would pass on at 31, but I'd be all over it at 63.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:01 PM 02-26-2023

Is he productive? Check

Does he have some tape where it looks like he’s forgotten how to play the position?

I think he’s a quality prospect, but I don’t want to take a guy in the 1st who has to learn how to play football. A guy who needs refinement, I can live with. But this is a fixer upper who needs to floor boards ripped up.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:56 AM 02-27-2023
More traditional: VanNess, Foskey, White, Tuipulotu
Size-Dependent: Anudike-Uzomah, McDonald, Ojulari, Hall, and Herbig
Outside looking in: Horton, McGuire

My list will shrink after the Combine answers some questions.
Notably uninterested in Andre Carter, eh? I'm curious what your thoughts are? He's got the size, could use some additional weight, but I thought he looked more like a more an OLB than DE on tape.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:54 AM 02-27-2023
Zach Harrison doesn't have a lot of support on this forum, and I'm one of them. I'm just not a fan of the guy, I think he's Tanoh Kpassagnon, and while that's not horrific with a 3rd round pick, I just feel we can get more bang for our buck elsewhere.
I think Harrison might be there in the 4th and if so, I think he's damn near perfect for a rotational DE for us.

In the 3rd I think I agree that I'd find someone else I like more. But by the 4th, I think he's going to be right in our wheelhouse of need/value.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:17 AM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think Harrison might be there in the 4th and if so, I think he's damn near perfect for a rotational DE for us.

In the 3rd I think I agree that I'd find someone else I like more. But by the 4th, I think he's going to be right in our wheelhouse of need/value.
I don't disagree, but I want to know who else at EDGE is on the board in the 4th.

If Isaiah McGuire is, and honestly even if Desjuan Johnson is on the board, I'd be more interested.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:54 PM 02-27-2023
Fanspeak down for anybody else?
[Reply]
kccrow 04:05 PM 02-27-2023
Does he have some tape where it looks like he’s forgotten how to play the position?

I think he’s a quality prospect, but I don’t want to take a guy in the 1st who has to learn how to play football. A guy who needs refinement, I can live with. But this is a fixer upper who needs to floor boards ripped up.
We'll have to disagree on this one. Obviously, we've both been wrong before (see my infatuation with AJ Epenesa).
[Reply]
kccrow 04:23 PM 02-27-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Notably uninterested in Andre Carter, eh? I'm curious what your thoughts are? He's got the size, could use some additional weight, but I thought he looked more like a more an OLB than DE on tape.
I've got him in the 3rd at this point. I love his athleticism and his size but he lacks in two major areas.

He has extremely limited strength and leverage. I think it could be a byproduct of military training instead of football training and what I mean is a large aspect of endurance involved over brute power. Not only does it kill him in the run game but he's not a great speed-to-power or power-to-win type of guy that the NFL needs you to be as a pass rusher. He doesn't have a fast enough get-off to consistently threaten NFL tackles with speed alone, plus he's not going to be going against the likes of UMass, Navy, Air Force, Western Kentucky, Troy, and Georgia Southern tackle quality either.

The other is having the ability to set up a rush plan and use counters and his hands to win matchups. I'm just not sold there. I think he's a phenomenal blank canvas to work with but I think you want a more polished player in the first two rounds.

I think a tertiary problem that he needs to work on is gaining some mass. He might be 250 pounds but he still looks thin. I'd like to see him more in the 275 range. I think that'll help him anchor more too, aside from adding strength. He can do all of these things but its not an overnight deal.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 20
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up