ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dan Snyder is selling the Washington Commanders
RunKC 09:00 AM 11-02-2022

EXCLUSIVE: Dan Snyder Hires Bank Of America To Sell Washington Commanders https://t.co/vXct0SpfN2

— Forbes (@Forbes) November 2, 2022

Don’t **** with the league asshole :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:12 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Nah, he knew who he was dealing with when he made his claims. They called his bluff, and he can enjoy the rest of his days on a tropical beach somewhere.
What claims did he make? I guess I missed that.
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:14 PM 11-02-2022

Mitch are you planning on eating the entire pizza or just one slice?

“I’m exploring all options” https://t.co/RUMV0FaVak

— Mitchell Schwartz (@MitchSchwartz71) November 2, 2022

LOL
[Reply]
Spott 03:04 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I wonder if the new ownership will change the name again
If he’s being forced to sell it, he might as well change it back to the Skins just to piss off Goodell.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:08 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
You're right dude, there is absolutely no corruption whatsoever in politics, sports or anything else on planet Earth. Everything is on the up and up and the league is run by a close knit group of church choir members. They just like to get together and sing hymns and worship the lord. :-)

I wouldn't doubt for a second that Snyder has plenty of dirt on quite a few of these ruthless shitheads, and just decided it would be stupid to try and go after the golden goose that feeds 31 of the most powerful men in America and he would just go ahead and take his $6 billion, as any sane person would after the initial anger wore off.
Not to mention the NFL has been instrumental in saving his ass and covering up for him. It works both ways for him.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:09 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It would be much better if the teams were owned by trusts of the municipalities where they are based. Cities should not be held hostage by a bunch of greedy one who sucks the peniss once their stadium needs its first paint job.
Packers are horribly run. Them not having an owner is why they dont win Super Bowls with a 31 years of franchise QBs
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:17 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Not to mention the NFL has been instrumental in saving his ass and covering up for him. It works both ways for him.
Very true, I'm not sure how the guy thinks he has anything to complain about. Then again, after the initial anger subsided, it seems he realized that too and is going to take his $6 billion dollar golden parachute and get out of everyone's lives.

Imagine being such a blowhard and driving what was once the NFL's most prestigious organization into the ground and coming out of it making $5 billion dollars. Some people really have it rough. :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:18 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Lets all band together and make an offer and let CP run the team.
We're gonna need that dude who started Dropbox to show back up and chip in. Biggly.

And somebody's gonna have to kiss and make up with Dane.

Because I got about tree fiddy to contribute to the cause and I don't think we're gonna get very far at that clip...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:19 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Not bad. Shit allover your pants, yourself and everyone around you and your punishment is to make billions in pure profit to go the fuck away forever.
{Frank McCourt nods his head approvingly}
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:26 PM 11-02-2022
Best I can do is tree-fitty.
[Reply]
oldman 03:30 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Elon, Cuban or Bezos.
I doubt the NFL would want Musk. As mentioned, Bezos could have a potential COI, so Cuban is the logical choice of those 3. The Walton family is out, having just bought the Donkeys.

The potential $6B price tag is going to be pushing the limit for even the most wealthy. I'd look for some kind of partnership with a group. That way foreign money could be involved.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:31 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Packers are horribly run. Them not having an owner is why they dont win Super Bowls with a 31 years of franchise QBs
The Baltimore Ravens have won as many Super Bowls with Trent Dilfer and Joe Flacco at QB the past 30 years as the Packers have with Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers.

That tells you all you need to know. You should see the mini Vatican City type layout they're building around Lambeau, though! Condos, office buildings, restaurants. If you have money, they'll take it!
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:43 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
I doubt the NFL would want Musk. As mentioned, Bezos could have a potential COI, so Cuban is the logical choice of those 3. The Walton family is out, having just bought the Donkeys.

The potential $6B price tag is going to be pushing the limit for even the most wealthy. I'd look for some kind of partnership with a group. That way foreign money could be involved.
The NFL likes having a 50.1% owner.

Dick rocket Bezos is the logical choice.
[Reply]
Bump 03:46 PM 11-02-2022
bank of america is pretty shitty to be willing to do business with such a person
[Reply]
threebag 05:18 PM 11-02-2022
They could change the name to The DC Corruption
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:22 PM 11-02-2022
I wonder if someone tipped him off. Sources: U.S. attorney's office investigating Commanders over alleged financial improprieties
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up