ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dan Snyder is selling the Washington Commanders
RunKC 09:00 AM 11-02-2022

EXCLUSIVE: Dan Snyder Hires Bank Of America To Sell Washington Commanders https://t.co/vXct0SpfN2

— Forbes (@Forbes) November 2, 2022

Don’t **** with the league asshole :-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:47 AM 11-02-2022
Hasnt Cuban expressed interest in the past?
[Reply]
wazu 09:47 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Washington Prime?
I know you're kidding but I kinda like the ring of it. It's definitely better than Manders.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:47 AM 11-02-2022
I'll repeat... The fact that it is this damn hard to get rid of an owner who is cartoonishly bad in every possible way, including illegal shit, is such a drain on sports.

Owners need to have skin in the game. If this is the bar for how low you need to go before anyone considers selling that's a massive problem. Fans and cities that shower teams with public funding should have at least a tiny bit of accountability
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:48 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
So he paid what, 750 mill and he can't stop making stupid decisions and acting like an ass so his punishment is 5 billion in profit.
Once you reach a certain threshold, no amount of incompetence can keep you from making money.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:49 AM 11-02-2022
DMV is celebrating right now.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:49 AM 11-02-2022
Washington Wombwreckers
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:52 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'll repeat... The fact that it is this damn hard to get rid of an owner who is cartoonishly bad in every possible way, including illegal shit, is such a drain on sports.

Owners need to have skin in the game. If this is the bar for how low you need to go before anyone considers selling that's a massive problem. Fans and cities that shower teams with public funding should have at least a tiny bit of accountability
It would be much better if the teams were owned by trusts of the municipalities where they are based. Cities should not be held hostage by a bunch of greedy cocksuckers once their stadium needs its first paint job.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:54 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Washington Wombwreckers
Washington Progressives
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:55 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
Washington Progressives
Their mascot would be that aging hooker from the insurance commercials.
[Reply]
scho63 10:00 AM 11-02-2022
This is right in Bezos wheelhouse.

Tilman Fertitta may have an interest too.

There's also BIG money around D.C. and we could see a group of locals pool resources.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:12 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It would be much better if the teams were owned by trusts of the municipalities where they are based. Cities should not be held hostage by a bunch of greedy one who sucks the peniss once their stadium needs its first paint job.
Yeah, that would be nice. I'm not sure I'm a fan of government investing in sports teams as opposed to jobs and housing and that sort of thing, but I guess it could be the college model. The city invests in a sports team because it produces excess revenue that can be used for actual real government purposes.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:16 AM 11-02-2022
Washington Swamps
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:16 AM 11-02-2022
Not bad. Shit allover your pants, yourself and everyone around you and your punishment is to make billions in pure profit to go the fuck away forever.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:31 AM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Their mascot would be that aging hooker from the insurance commercials.
W. O. K. E. woke! woke! woke!
[Reply]
seamonster 10:42 AM 11-02-2022
NFL finance committee meets in March. That's when the team gets sold. Auction will take place and there's going to be 20 or 30 bidders.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up