ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 154 of 315
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 06:53 PM 12-09-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think some people haven't locked in their draft boards and are getting autopicks, and we've realized that we have an error in the autopick logic. Well, it wasn't an error, but more of a design flaw. We've fixed it, but let that be a lesson that you should always have your draft board ready.

And yes, the performance of a player in the previous year (with adjustments for the talent and opposition around him, and some randomization) dictates his performance in Sandbox. So it'll change year to year, but for the most part if a player has a down year in the NFL he'll probably have a down year in Sandbox. The same is true if he has a career year.
Got it, so I should be feeling good about my picks of Michael Thomas and Leonard Fournette. :-)

I've largely followed this year's NFL stats for determining my draft, but wanted to make sure I was understanding the talent logic before we got into the middle part of the draft where I feel like I can really set my team apart with some savvy picks.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 09:46 AM 12-10-2019
When is the next sim?
Is there a schedule somewhere or are people getting emails when the next sim is going to take place? I missed one game because I wasn't aware that it was taking place and I just want to make sure that I don't miss another.
Also, is there a set amount of time after a sim that the roster switches over to the next week, so that we can change the rosters/game plans for the next game? Thanks!
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:00 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
When is the next sim?
Is there a schedule somewhere or are people getting emails when the next sim is going to take place? I missed one game because I wasn't aware that it was taking place and I just want to make sure that I don't miss another.
Also, is there a set amount of time after a sim that the roster switches over to the next week, so that we can change the rosters/game plans for the next game? Thanks!
We're not currently sending e-mails about the sims, though we should. We're only sending e-mails when the lineups are available for change, so I hope you're getting those.

We're not consistent on the sim timing right now because we've accelerated this season to get ourselves onto the proper long-term schedule going forward. That may be why there's been no notifications about the sims, since we're working a bit off script. I'll put it on our list to confirm.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:28 AM 12-10-2019
rainman or cd emails stopped coming for me. I never got one about my turn to pick yesterday and had an auto pick made super early or late at night not sure when but luckily i had my board set
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:35 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We're not currently sending e-mails about the sims, though we should. We're only sending e-mails when the lineups are available for change, so I hope you're getting those.

We're not consistent on the sim timing right now because we've accelerated this season to get ourselves onto the proper long-term schedule going forward. That may be why there's been no notifications about the sims, since we're working a bit off script. I'll put it on our list to confirm.
Ok, I just noticed that I did receive an email last night about the lineups. I hadn't seen it. It also stated that sims would run on Wednesday.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:37 AM 12-10-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
rainman or cd emails stopped coming for me. I never got one about my turn to pick yesterday and had an auto pick made super early or late at night not sure when but luckily i had my board set
Yeah, I think I was having email issues also. The email I received last night was the first one from Sandbox since Nov. 15th.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 05:48 PM 12-11-2019
Starting to feel good about my front seven on defense.

Think I'll roll with a 3-4 and so far have Chris Jones, Gerald McCoy, Bud Dupree, and De'vondre Campbell.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:53 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
Starting to feel good about my front seven on defense.

Think I'll roll with a 3-4 and so far have Chris Jones, Gerald McCoy, Bud Dupree, and De'vondre Campbell.
i don't think it matters who you have on the d-line

the sim randomly assigns sacks it seems

i have elite talent and shit production
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 06:11 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

You should fire your line coach...my boys are going to dominate.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:11 PM 12-11-2019

Piss. Poor. Game. Planning.

That’s on you.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:20 PM 12-11-2019
Sims are going up now.
[Reply]
cdcox 07:21 PM 12-11-2019

You have average line talent in this league.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:24 PM 12-11-2019
This sim thinks Drew Brees is the worst clutch QB of all time.

2018 Drew Brees.

The runner up for MVP.

A choke artist.

Fuck this sim.
I believe you started a thread on SaintsPlanet titled 'The uncomfortable reality of a fading Drew Brees,' did you not?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:24 PM 12-11-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Piss. Poor. Game. Planning.

That’s on you.
no gameplanning goes into pass rush besides blitz packages

that doesn't account for my down linemen, whom i am playing the majority of the snaps

total garbage sim
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:43 PM 12-11-2019
Boom 3-3
[Reply]
Page 154 of 315
« First < 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204254 > Last »
Up