ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 104
« First < 45859192939495 96979899 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:16 PM 03-27-2023
:-) The Chad Stefanski and Virgin McDaniels
[Reply]
tredadda 04:16 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You know who won Super Bowls without top 5 QBs? Brian Billick, Jon Gruden, and Gary Kubiak.

Wallcrawler says we need to quit fucking around with Andy and get somebody in here like that who can take advantage of Mahomes while we still have him!
You know what all three of those HCs had? Generational defenses. Andy sucks because he didn’t win a SB without a Top 5 QB and/or generational defense. Just need to replace him with some sort of HC on Madden or something.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:17 PM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The complete coaches group photo… Mike McCarthy looks unwell.

Look at Big Red up front and in the middle. Right where he belongs as the best HC in football.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 09:32 PM 03-27-2023
The complete coaches group photo… Mike McCarthy looks unwell.

Andy and Bill like, we got multiple runs we're wearing shorts while the rest of you dress like you're trying to impress at an IT conference.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:37 PM 03-27-2023
I’d pay to watch Dan Campbell beat the fuck out of Mike McDaniel
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:51 PM 03-27-2023
Holy hell - Mike McCarthy is enormous.

Like, not just fat guy enormous either. That's a genuinely big damn dude.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:04 AM 03-28-2023
Anybody want to tell Daboll to put some fucking sunscreen on his fucking head?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:11 AM 03-28-2023
Apparently Sirianni was supposed to sit in the middle, next to Andy Reid (where Belichick is sitting), but he no-showed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 AM 03-28-2023
Apparently Sirianni was supposed to sit in the middle, next to Andy Reid (where Belichick is sitting), but he no-showed.
WHAT A BITCH! FIRED BY ANDY REID AND GOT HIS ASS SMACKED DOWN IN THE BIG ONE AND BETA'D OUT. CRY MORE BITCH SIRIANNI!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
RunKC 11:35 AM 07-07-2023
Cowherd did a good video on Andy recently.

I hope Andy can go for 6-8 more years so that he can get to 5-6 rings. He's better than Bill
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:56 AM 07-07-2023
Anybody want to tell Daboll to put some ****ing sunscreen on his ****ing head?
You’d think a bald man would figure that shit out.

Also, Sean Payton dropped some of his TV lbs.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:10 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You calling anyone pathetic is just hilarious. You've transcended past pathetic to a point I didn't know was possible. Pretty much everything you say is just pure dumbshit and the amount of anger you show here has convinced me that one of your ex girlfriends has a restraining order against you. I also wouldn't be surprised if you also abuse animals and it's very likely you have beat a pet to death.

I really hope you're single and don't have anyone that relies on your unhinged ass, like kids or a dog.
Just when I thought I wouldn't read anything dumber than your Orlando Brown deserves elite LT money take, I stumble across this months old gem.

You very well may be the absolute dumbest fuck on this board. It's a toss up between you and RealSNR really. While that might be a bit unfair to RealSNR to place him alongside you, illiteracy is simply inexcusable and his level of retardation is as infuriating as your apparent complete lack of brain function.

Imagine correlating statistical facts about Andy Reids performance pre-savior to beating animals to death and abusing women.

This is the level of stupidity you've reached. It's awe inspiring.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:59 PM 07-07-2023
Okay. Let's talk about the Chiefs pre-Mahomes

Many people on here were blessed with a brain big enough to recognize that Kansas City had a fantastic head coach before Mahomes. All the stuff that ACTUALLY matters to winning and losing was present with Andy Reid in spades. It was pretty obvious to them, and they were smart enough to realize that even if you could quantify or identify stupid reerun shit like "clock management" as a skill, it clearly should not be valued over things like team preparation, teaching, creativity, and putting players in the best position to be productive. That is who Andy was in Philly, and that's what we were getting with the Chiefs. It should have been obvious to everybody that as far as head coaches went, we got a pretty damn good one.

Then there were people like you who think the most important part of coaching is knowing when to call timeouts and run the ball. I tried to get you to be a man and say you'd rather get rid of Andy and hire some coach you think would do a better job, but you kept pussing out.

So now we're here. Andy has Mahomes, the Chiefs come through in the clutch just about as often as can be reasonably expected out of core group of players and coaches, and you won't admit that you were wrong about Andy, because Eagle fans laid eggs in your empty skull and all you could do was parrot their idiotic talking points.

You wouldn't know a great head coach if he shoved a 7-man sled up your fucking asshole.
I'm waiting, Wallcrawler.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:02 PM 07-07-2023
Anybody want to tell Daboll to put some ****ing sunscreen on his ****ing head?
Like holy shit dude, he is going to regret this. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:59 PM 07-20-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Just when I thought I wouldn't read anything dumber than your Orlando Brown deserves elite LT money take, I stumble across this months old gem.

You very well may be the absolute dumbest **** on this board. It's a toss up between you and RealSNR really. While that might be a bit unfair to RealSNR to place him alongside you, illiteracy is simply inexcusable and his level of reerunation is as infuriating as your apparent complete lack of brain function.

Imagine correlating statistical facts about Andy Reids performance pre-savior to beating animals to death and abusing women.

This is the level of stupidity you've reached. It's awe inspiring.
Must have hit the nail on the head with my post
Nothing to do with correlating Andy Reid's performance to you're anger issues. It's just the general sense I get from your posts that you are an angry dude that takes his frustrations out at home on your pets or family. I feel for them.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 104
« First < 45859192939495 96979899 > Last »
Up