ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 71
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 Missouri Tigers Men's Basketball***
dlphg9 08:07 PM 03-26-2022
Expecting big things boys!

Missouri got rid of crappy CM and the board went out and got one of the top coaches according to some in Cleveland State's Dennis Gates.

In 2 days he has 2 recruits

Top JUCO player 6' 10" Mohamed Diarra
Transport portal DeAndre Gholston who avg 15 pts at Milwaukee over the past 2 years

Very excited!
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:24 PM 03-17-2023
Missouri just got a tournament win and all you guys can do is bicker.

Lets go boyssss basketball.

[Reply]
dlphg9 10:44 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:

Who's bickering? I'm annoyed I can't post in the fucking college basketball thread for no god damn reason.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 11:50 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:

Nobody is bickering. Get over yourself.
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:34 AM 03-18-2023
Shout out to the two bickering for knowing that post was about them. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:53 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I don't mean anything by it. I don't hold grudges, but there are a ton of little bitches on this site that do hold grudges and they're the guys that act like some type of manly man.
All sniping aside, I’m happy to see anyone who’s passionate about Mizzou sports. HUGE game today and you and I are both on the same side. Now LFG make the Sweet 16!!
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:39 AM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
All sniping aside, I’m happy to see anyone who’s passionate about Mizzou sports. HUGE game today and you and I are both on the same side. Now LFG make the Sweet 16!!
I love Mizzou Basketball almost as much as I love the Chiefs. If it wasn't for the overwhelming success of the Chiefs and the shit stain coaches Mizzou hired previously, then I'd probably love them equally.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 10:40 AM 03-18-2023
I love Mizzou Basketball almost as much as I love the Chiefs. If it wasn't for the overwhelming success of the Chiefs and the shit stain coaches Mizzou hired previously, then I'd probably love them equally.
I grew up watching Kareem rush and Clarence Gilbert. Had fun watching them as a kid. The past 10 years have been horrible but man gates just seems to have IT.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:54 AM 03-18-2023
Who's bickering? I'm annoyed I can't post in the ****ing college basketball thread for no god damn reason.
In case you hadn't noticed, your ban from that thread was lifted.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:58 AM 03-18-2023
Same here. I loved Mizzou basketball growing up. Went to most every game when I was a student there. But I lost interest over the years with Haith and Anderson. I got excited about Martin when he landed Porter. But, that didn't work out as planned and he couldn't coach to save his life, so, I became complacent again. It's nice to finally have something to get excited about again when it comes to Mizzou basketball.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:05 PM 03-18-2023
In order of importance, I’m a

1) Chiefs fan
2) Mizzou fan
3) Colorado Avalanche fan

So things are pretty great right now, to say the least. Afraid I’m gonna wake up and realize it was all just a big wet dream.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:09 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
In case you hadn't noticed, your ban from that thread was lifted.
Just noticed it. Thanks to whoever did it.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:10 PM 03-18-2023
Mizzou basketball is the only sporting event that I can actually get extremely pissed while watching.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:11 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Same here. I loved Mizzou basketball growing up. Went to most every game when I was a student there. But I lost interest over the years with Haith and Anderson. I got excited about Martin when he landed Porter. But, that didn't work out as planned and he couldn't coach to save his life, so, I became complacent again. It's nice to finally have something to get excited about again when it comes to Mizzou basketball.
Mizzou BB has been an occasional enjoyment....there have been years they were fun to watch just for the style of play. To me one of the best more recent season (before this one) was 2008-2009, when they reached the Elite Eight and lost to UConn. That team had some good players.....Demarre Carroll, Leo Lyons, Marcus Denmon, J T Tiller, Laurence Bowers, Zaire Taylor, Kim English.

Mizzou was the basic underdog to Memphis, with everyone pretty much already penciling a Memphis-UConn matchup to go to the Final Four. Mizzou pretty much boatraced Memphis into submission and the game was never really close. That 3/4 court shot at the end of the 1st Half by Denmon pretty much demoralized Memphis and their hopes. (I remember they took away a 3 point make on Denmon a minute before calling it a 2 pointer...)
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:13 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Mizzou BB has been an occasional enjoyment....there have been years they were fun to watch just for the style of play. To me one of the best more recent season (before this one) was 2008-2009, when they reached the Elite Eight and lost to UConn. That team had some good players.....Demarre Carroll, Leo Lyons, Marcus Denmon, J T Tiller, Laurence Bowers, Zaire Taylor, Kim English.

Mizzou was the basic underdog to Memphis, with everyone pretty much already penciling a Memphis-UConn matchup to go to the Final Four. Mizzou pretty much boatraced Memphis into submission and the game was never really close. That 3/4 court shot at the end of the 1st Half by Denmon pretty much demoralized Memphis and their hopes. (I remember they took away a 3 point make on Denmon a minute before calling it a 2 pointer...)
That team was fun as hell. Mike Anderson's 40 minutes of hell was just awesome to watch.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 01:22 PM 03-18-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
In order of importance, I’m a

1) Chiefs fan
2) Mizzou fan
3) Colorado Avalanche fan

So things are pretty great right now, to say the least. Afraid I’m gonna wake up and realize it was all just a big wet dream.
You are kinder than me.....

1) KC Chiefs fan

(Big wide margin)

2) Mizzou FB fan

3) Mizzou BB fan

4) KC Royals fans
[Reply]
Page 61 of 71
« First < 11515758596061 62636465 > Last »
Up