ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 44
« First < 303637383940 41424344 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tesla Cybertruck
DaFace 10:45 PM 11-21-2019
Well, he said it was going to be different.

The #Cybertruck, Tesla’s all-new electric pickup truck, is here, and it can take a sledgehammer to the door while nary a dent. The all-electric pickup will offer up to 500 miles of range and start at $39,000. https://t.co/7a8YBicIkC

— WIRED (@WIRED) November 22, 2019

Starts at $40k, though. That's impressive.
[Reply]
Balto 12:35 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
No
Ok its dead to me!
[Reply]
Lzen 02:35 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
I'm seeing a ton of these in Austin, Tx running around. Has to be one of the ugliest MF'ing things I've seen in my entire life.

I just have to chuckle every time I see a diesel semi, loaded with Teslas, driving through town to deliver them somewhere else. Love the irony
I hope Tesla keeps doing well but those are the ugliest vehicle I've seen in quite some time.

Oh, and I saw a pic of Tesla road service and it was a Ford van. :-):-)
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:18 PM 03-20-2024
Just saw one today. I am in Scottsdale on spring break

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:58 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Just saw one today. I am in Scottsdale on spring break

I saw one in Scottsdale just the other day. Maybe the same one, lol. Fugly things.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:04 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I saw one in Scottsdale just the other day. Maybe the same one, lol. Fugly things.
Hey, what is this rain at 3-4 pm shit. Today it was 6?

Wife wants to tan. It aint happening.

Also-my wife---
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:06 PM 03-20-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Hey, what is this rain at 3-4 pm shit. We are at Boulders. How does my wife expect to tan when it keeps raining?

Lol, we usually blame the snowbirds for bringing the bad weather. So it's all her fault.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:44 AM 03-21-2024
Bad Bunny brought his Cybertruck last night. First one I've ever seen in person.

... I'm OK with it being the last too.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:02 AM 03-21-2024
I see the Cybertruck all the time in person. I think they look cool.

Def a certain market/buyer for these trucks. Getting it wrapped from the get would be best.

Seems a lot of people care more about what their vehicle looks like but don't give a shit about their body (best thing they will ever own).
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:28 PM 03-21-2024
Are they stainless steel like DeLorean?

[Reply]
jd1020 12:46 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:

Def a certain market/buyer for these trucks. Getting it wrapped from the get would be best.

Seems a lot of people care more about what their vehicle looks like but don't give a shit about their body (best thing they will ever own).
Of course people care about how things look. It legitimately looks like the model was designed by a pinewood derby truck. But beyond that, it's functionally a stupid vehicle. It's a truck with sloped sides, so forget about reaching over the side of the bed to get something. You'll have to walk all the way to the back of the truck. And its still an electric vehicle which requires too much god damn time to recharge with half the fucking range of a gas vehicle.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:35 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by Eureka:

The market is Californians who don't really understand what a truck is.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:13 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Of course people care about how things look. It legitimately looks like the model was designed by a pinewood derby truck. But beyond that, it's functionally a stupid vehicle. It's a truck with sloped sides, so forget about reaching over the side of the bed to get something. You'll have to walk all the way to the back of the truck. And its still an electric vehicle which requires too much god damn time to recharge with half the fucking range of a gas vehicle.
It definitely depends on how you use it, but I find that I spend less time 'fueling' my electric car than I did my gas car. This is mostly because my car's range (~320 miles) far exceeds the distance I ever need to drive in a day (~100 miles), so I never need to stop anywhere specific for fuel, I just spend 10 seconds to plug it in when I get home in the evening and 10 seconds to unplug it before I leave.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:35 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
The market is Californians who don't really understand what a truck is.
Peopke continue to have no idea how blue collar, conservative, and rural California is.

LA and San Fran dominate politics but every time an outsider talks about California they invariably get it almost completely wrong.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:46 PM 03-21-2024
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It definitely depends on how you use it, but I find that I spend less time 'fueling' my electric car than I did my gas car. This is mostly because my car's range (~320 miles) far exceeds the distance I ever need to drive in a day (~100 miles), so I never need to stop anywhere specific for fuel, I just spend 10 seconds to plug it in when I get home in the evening and 10 seconds to unplug it before I leave.
Yeah, we're nearing 5 years with my wife's Leaf. It gets a whopping 150 miles per charge, but I'd guess we've used a public charger fewer than 5 times, and even then it was mostly just to see how far we could push the range. I didn't buy it to take road trips, so we just always charge overnight at home.

Some people do make road trips work, but I don't personally have the patience for that.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:47 PM 03-21-2024
Saw my first one in the wild. I think the weird cyber punk thing is pretty cool and different. They are nice but I don't wanna wait years which is what they told me the other day. So finally broke down and bought the Model Y which is much more practical. Wrapping it orange so I don't look like all the other soccer moms and goatee dads out there. Figured our a way to trick the auto pilot.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 44
« First < 303637383940 41424344 >
Up