ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1173 of 2693
« First < 17367310731123116311691170117111721173 117411751176117711831223127316732173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:53 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
HOLY SHIT

:-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:54 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Oh Pawn....
* ahem *
[Reply]
RunKC 07:56 PM 10-11-2018
Mahomes/Wentz SB.

Would be incredible
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:56 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes/Wentz SB.

Would be incredible
Mahomes/Brees would be dope too
[Reply]
FAX 08:02 PM 10-11-2018
I found this comment of note ...

I was listening to "Move The Sticks" (I like Bucky) and they had Joe Tessitore as a guest. Tessitore does a lot of work in the NFL, but also with boxing.

Anyhow, they asked him about Mahomes and Tessitore said the best comparison is to Muhammad Ali. Why Ali, you ask? He said that Ali had so much talent that he was able to break "rules" in the ring ... keep his hands down, show his chin to his opponent, dance a man into fatigue while flicking jabs, etc. That was, of course, the beginning of an entirely new era in boxing.

He said Mahomes has the same "type" of ability. He has so much talent that he can break the traditional "rules" and do things that no one else can do and, not only get away with it, but dominate while doing it. Just as Ali was a transformational boxer, Mahomes is a transformational QB.

I thought that observation was insightful.

I suppose Wally would be a lot like Angelo, then. A sensei who doesn't try to "rein in" the athlete and, instead, encourages them to let their natural ability shine through ... even if the style is considered unorthodox.

FAX
[Reply]
In58men 08:07 PM 10-11-2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:14 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:

I was listening to "Move The Sticks" (I like Bucky) and they had Joe Tessitore as a guest. Tessitore does a lot of work in the NFL, but also with boxing.

Anyhow, they asked him about Mahomes and Tessitore said the best comparison is to Muhammad Ali. Why Ali, you ask? He said that Ali had so much talent that he was able to break "rules" in the ring ... keep his hands down, show his chin to his opponent, dance a man into fatigue while flicking jabs, etc. That was, of course, the beginning of an entirely new era in boxing.

He said Mahomes has the same "type" of ability. He has so much talent that he can break the traditional "rules" and do things that no one else can do and, not only get away with it, but dominate while doing it. Just as Ali was a transformational boxer, Mahomes is a transformational QB.

I suppose Wally would be a lot like Angelo, then. A sensei who doesn't try to "rein in" the athlete and, instead, encourages them to let their natural ability shine through ... even if the style is considered unorthodox.

FAX
This is correct, Mr. Fax. I contend that there is not yet a category in which Mahomes can be put, as he will be creating one all his own.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:12 PM 10-11-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:

Rofl

[Reply]
DRM08 09:23 PM 10-11-2018

FAX

Believe Tessatore was the announcer when Mahomes was pulling miracles in the LSU bowl game. So the MNF Broncos performance was not a shock to him, just more confirmation of what he already knew about Mahomes...like the rest of us who are actually paying attention and not just reading a box score.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:34 PM 10-11-2018

FAX

"And Down goes Brady....Down Goes Brady!!!"
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:44 PM 10-11-2018
Don't do it Patrick .It's a trap!

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 10:59 PM 10-11-2018
I think it is pretty telling that a lot of the talking heads aren't considering this a Mahomes vs Brady matchup, but rather, a Mahomes vs hoody affair.....
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:01 AM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Don't do it Patrick .It's a trap!

Eh, send in Henne for the mop up duty.
[Reply]
Basileus777 12:14 AM 10-12-2018
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
I think it is pretty telling that a lot of the talking heads aren't considering this a Mahomes vs Brady matchup, but rather, a Mahomes vs hoody affair.....

It's almost as if Belichick not Brady runs the Patriots defense.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:18 AM 10-12-2018

FAX
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 1173 of 2693
« First < 17367310731123116311691170117111721173 117411751176117711831223127316732173 > Last »
Up