ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Fisher to the Colts
staylor26 09:52 AM 05-10-2021

Pro Bowl LT Eric Fisher is signing a one-year, $9.4 million deal with the Indianapolis Colts, per source. The former No. 1 overall pick now will be Carson Wentz’s blindside protector.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 10, 2021

[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:11 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

Do you think this is as simple as that question? Fisher just turned 30 and is coming off an achilles injury. We have no fucking clue what the answer to that question is today more or less the next few years.
Yeah, I guess you can't compare them at the same ages? Progression will of course be a to be determined area. It would only make sense though that at the same ages, points in their careers, who is/was better.
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:17 PM 09-19-2021
Wentz hurt...again
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:17 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yes because he should end up being as good if not better as a pass blocker, but is already a better run blocker. Love Fisher and am grateful for all he brought to this team, but I think long term Brown will be an upgrade.
No question, yes. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 02:42 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Wentz hurt...again
Rinse / Repeat...
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:50 PM 09-19-2021
I see Wentz was announced out with a "pretty bad" ankle roll.
[Reply]
-King- 02:55 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I don’t remember a single person lamenting Fisher’s departure, a 30 year old with a major injury who CP generally disliked anyway. Now all of a sudden we have a bunch of geniouses pulling an “I told you so” after one half of football. Lol
Fisher hasn't been "generally disliked" for more than the last 5 years.
[Reply]
notorious 03:16 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I don’t remember a single person lamenting Fisher’s departure, a 30 year old with a major injury who CP generally disliked anyway. Now all of a sudden we have a bunch of geniouses pulling an “I told you so” after one half of football. Lol

[Reply]
Easy 6 03:19 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
No question, yes. :-)
Hey how bout them Cowboys!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:37 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
:-)

If Brown didn't want to play RT for the Ravens, do you think he'd be content to play RT for the Chiefs?
Well, one of those teams can’t seem to win the the playoffs, the other has been to 3 straight AFCCG, and 2 straight SB. He might have considered it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:18 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Well, one of those teams can’t seem to win the the playoffs, the other has been to 3 straight AFCCG, and 2 straight SB. He might have considered it.
If his deal is, "My dad wanted me to be a LT, damn it!" and would bark at the coaches every day for two years that he was a LT, not a RT, and eventually got fed up with it and asked for a trade, not knowing if he'd be sent to the Chiefs or a team as terrible as the Jaguars, it would seem to me that the extra playoff and winning success he'd see with KC wouldn't be good enough.

And there's nothing wrong with that. He only gets one NFL career, and he doesn't want to spend it playing RT.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:32 PM 09-19-2021
I knew he'd be back very early, but I 100% think releasing him was the right move and I believe that Orlando Brown will be much better than Fisher was.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:43 PM 10-24-2021
This is turning out to be a mistake
[Reply]
TEX 01:46 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
This is turning out to be a mistake
Not really, Fisher was abused last game. He's not playing well at all. But neither is Orlando brown. So who knows?
[Reply]
TEX 01:47 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I knew he'd be back very early, but I 100% think releasing him was the right move and I believe that Orlando Brown will be much better than Fisher was.
If he does not get l Mahomes killed beforehand... I don't think he'll ever be that great at past protection, he's just too slow. Maybe it run blocking. I think he's more suited for RT.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 01:49 PM 10-24-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Not really, Fisher was abused last game. He's not playing well at all. But neither is Orlando brown. So who knows?
At least we wouldn’t have had to give up valuable draft capital to keep fisher- they could have picked a developmental tackle with that pick. Orlando brown needs to be benched. He’s going to get mahomes killed.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 19
« First < 61213141516 171819 >
Up