ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Eric Fisher to the Colts
staylor26 09:52 AM 05-10-2021

Pro Bowl LT Eric Fisher is signing a one-year, $9.4 million deal with the Indianapolis Colts, per source. The former No. 1 overall pick now will be Carson Wentz’s blindside protector.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 10, 2021

[Reply]
staylor26 09:55 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Meh. Would've needed a new LT after the season anyway unless you're content to pay Fisher close to market value.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 11:06 PM 09-18-2021
Braden Smith signed a fat contract and proceeded to get hurt while getting run over last Sunday so Julien “Turnstile” Davenport will still be in the starting line up, just on the right side.

Oof.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:09 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Braden Smith signed a fat contract and proceeded to get hurt while getting run over last Sunday so Julien “Turnstile” Davenport will still be in the starting line up, just on the right side.

Oof.
Been there done that my man.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:09 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly.
Thank you
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:20 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
World class athlete with world class medical staff makes a world class recovery.

Good on ya, Fish. Go kick some ass.
Good luck to him when he's not playing KC. It was a bummer how his time at KC ended.

Remains to be seen if his recovery is all the way up to world class at this point or not.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:11 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:

How?
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why does everyone think Fisher will be out an extended amount of time? Derrick Johnson tore his Achilles in December 2016 and was back to start opening day 2017.
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I'd be willing to bet my house that Fisher misses no more than 2 games.
Its no surprise to anyone that did a little research into the return time for the injury. Called this shit this off-season.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 08:30 AM 09-19-2021
Can't wait for Chris Jones to "James Harrison" him in the playoffs*

*assuming Colts can get to, and win, a playoff game

Seriously though....Fish was a good trooper, steady for the most part, and a key part of our SB run.....will have fond memories of him in red

but CJ is going to rape faces if they meet
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:43 AM 09-19-2021
Two points:
1/ We have no idea how comfortable he is with it and whether he'll be able to play at the same level.
2/ Even putting 1/ to the side, there was no 100% guarantee he was going to be back on this timetable. And it would've been criminal to to bank on someone that was perhaps a 60-70% probability to protect Patrick's blindside. We already tried that with the Cam Erving experiment and that didn't end up well.

It was absolutely the right to move on regardless how Fisher works out.
[Reply]
loochy 08:54 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:

Seriously though....Fish was a good trooper, steady for the most part, and a key part of our SB run.....will have fond memories of him in red

Did one of them flip sides?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:58 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:

It’s probably not a good bet that they’ll even make the playoffs. Leonard’s hurt, Nelson’s playing hurt, Hilton’s hurt, Xavier Rhodes is hurt, Braden Smith is hurt, and several others are questionable.

Wentz is always a threat to get hurt.

They’re gonna get killed by the Rams today and be 0-2.

We’ll see if they can hold it together.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:06 AM 09-19-2021
If someone told me at the beginning of last season we were gonna lose Fisher and Schwartz forever, I'd have told you we're gonna be in serious fucking trouble. Veach had that shit fixed before the draft. Pretty incredible.

And then...he fixes both guard spots and center. Heck we even have decent depth now too. Still have the doctor, Allegretti, Remmers, Wylie, Blythe and maybe eventually Long. We GOOD at o-line. So while I liked Fisher and wish him the best, I couldn't give two fairy fart fucks at this point.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:09 AM 09-19-2021
One of my favorite Fish moments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:12 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
It’s probably not a good bet that they’ll even make the playoffs. Leonard’s hurt, Nelson’s playing hurt, Hilton’s hurt, Xavier Rhodes is hurt, Braden Smith is hurt, and several others are questionable.

Wentz is always a threat to get hurt.

They’re gonna get killed by the Rams today and be 0-2.

We’ll see if they can hold it together.
Yikes. Well, with the way the Titans got completely smashed while being healthy you might just win the division by default once some key pieces are back.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 09:58 AM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yikes. Well, with the way the Titans got completely smashed while being healthy you might just win the division by default once some key pieces are back.
True, I’m just not sure losing your 2 first games at home is easy to come back from. Especially with at Tennessee, at Miami, and at Baltimore the next 3 games.

Yeesh.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:33 AM 09-19-2021
Watch the Texans win that damn division lol
[Reply]
Page 14 of 19
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up