ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL Is Rigged: Divisional Round
ModSocks 11:10 AM 01-18-2022
The Wildcard round is hissstory and the NFL has slithered by with some odd decisions.
First, hats off to our Cobra Rank First Class Sleuths who are clearly onto the NFL’s game.

• St. Patty’s Fire
• The Franchise
• Cure
• Drunkbassguitar
• Wazu

These fine gentlemen have demonstrated exemplary ability in examining the NFL’s strategy in rigging games. Good job, Cobras. We’re on to them.

Lets burrow into the Viper’s nest:

Strangely, 4 of the 6 games played were non-competitive blowouts. The NFL/Vegas (whomever) went through a lot of work to rig these WC scenarios into place (as discussed in week 18) only to see them playout as completely uninteresting games.

Python Sergeant First Class BearCat has pointed out
Originally Posted by :
The AFC playoffs are dominated by the smallest TV market teams in the conference. The Titans (11th), Chiefs (12th), Bengals (13th), and Bills (16th) represent the smallest group average in history https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comment...e_smallest_tv/
Fantastic investigative work, Python Sergeant First Class.

It seems that the NFL is banking on the more fanatical, small market teams netting them the most financial gain. They’ve scaled back nearly all large market teams from the playoffs, sans the CA teams (note for future reference). It’s an interesting move. They must have some analytical data that we don’t yet have access to. We’ll watch how this plays out.

There were some ref shenanigans in the Cinci game. The NFL clearly wanted the Raiders out of the playoffs. Another odd move considering the rigging required to get them in. They clearly favor Cinci’s #16 market over Las Vegas and their new stadium. The Vegas stadium theory seems to have no legs.

The Divisional Round is set:
Bengals @ Titans
Bills @ Chiefs
49ers @ Packers
Rams @ Buccs

Further analysis of the WC round can be found here:
http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=341836
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:08 PM 01-23-2022
My post was so on point it was scary

Right down to the refs not having much impact on Bills/Chiefs

I’m a better blackop than blackop
[Reply]
Curé 09:09 PM 01-23-2022
never been more pleased to be wrong on my dumb ass conspiracy predictions. i guess i got the bengals right.

i don't want to hear about the refs. i don't want to hear about tv markets. i don't want to hear about magnetic footballs, witchcraft, astrology, gambling, werewolves, illuminati or occult symbology.

you know why? cuz we have patrick effing mahomes. stfu, conspiracy tards.
[Reply]
Curé 09:10 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:

you win the tinfoil crown!!!
[Reply]
TLO 09:22 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by TLO:
Bengals
Chiefs
Rams
49ers
I win
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:24 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Random Predictions (using a random number generator, 50 and below = home team wins, above 50 = away team wins)

AFC:

Bills @ Chiefs (66): Bills win. The NFL is located in NY and they are clearly favoring the only NY team they decided was deserving enough to go to the post season

Bengals @ Titans (96): Bengals win. The NFL loves Joe Burrow and they want him to win. Look for some "interesting" calls by the referees

NFC:

Rams @ Bucs (9): Bucs win. You can stop Adrenochrome Tom, the NFL fears Giselle's Black Magick!

49ers @ Packers (59): 49ers win. NFL is clearly trying to build their brand in the Golden State or maybe they fear Gavin "Gruesome" Newsom?

the first 3 winners all start with B. BBB = Build Back Better and the 49ers are in a very blue state, perhaps this is the NFL signaling that the 49ers will be the eventual SB winner? You can't prove that I'm wrong.
RNG got 50/50 which is what I expected. I'm glad the RNG was wrong about the Chiefs I was scared I accidentally jinxed us lol
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:26 PM 01-23-2022
The Matrix has spoken...if dont believe there are invisible guiding forces beyond our comprehension after these 4 straight games...you never will.

*Chuckles*
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:30 PM 01-23-2022
I had a few whiskies in me when I wrote this after the Cardinals game last week....it's in last weeks "rigged thread"...

Kiss the Ring...bitches.

"So I constructed an entertaining "conspiracy" for the NFC...this would be an awesome exercise in witnessing the NFL self-destruct....****ing snake eating itself.

#1. Rams lose in OT to SF at home...and in the process loses the #2 seed...which gets parlayed to tongue-kisser playing the #7 seed. Yay... another cakewalk win for a QB who's entire reputation is built on scenarios like this..

#2 SF goes to Dallas..and the Cowboys get hit with a record amount of flags...**** you Jerry say the string pullers. Mess with us...we'll humiliate you. Until Skeletor fully commits to the dark side...he aint winning shit.

#3. Cardinals break a 35 year old NFL record of offensive futility in generating -3 yards of offense in the 1st quarter....quite the transition from being a 10-2 juggernaut a few weeks ago. Stunning turn of events....STUNNING I tell you.

#4. Bucs are beat up...giving Terrific Tom an alibi...which the witch has already signed off on. He cant devour all of the available child souls...every year. The $4 billion Rams and their SB or bust /Stafford investment continues....who saw this unlikely miracle happening?

#5 SF goes to GB and knocks Rodgers out of the post-season...payback for being non-compliant with the DOD/NFL's vaccine psyop....dirty unvaxxer. Cant have him in front of a billion people spreading "Misinformation"....dude should have done what his master race demanded....they dont like being told no. Can you believe this dummy...not sacrificing his freedom of personal choice for a ratings bump...for a corporation willing the throw him under the bus for not doing so...so selfish. MF killed my grandma...

#6. Rams get compensated the home game they sacrificed to SF...with a NFCCG against the very team that cost said home game. Riveting divisional rematch that nobody cares about. Rams not only win the NFCCG at home...they get play in their $4 billion Satanic temple two weeks later....think of the children...wait..I mean seat licenses....same thing.

#7 SB 666 has the lowest rating since the last time they tried this shit....and NFL fans are already salivating for another year....football season cant get here soon enough."
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:31 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:

Read my above post...you'll never be me...which is probably lucky for you.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:41 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This round seems to get harder to pick the closer we get.

Bengals @ Titans - This one is probably the hardest to pick. On one hand you've got the young QB in Burrow and a Bengals win would give the NFL the rematch they want between Burrow and Mahomes. On the other hand, does the NFL want the AFC Championship game in Arrowhead AGAIN. I'm still going Bengals on this one.

Bills @ Chiefs - Game of the week. The ref crew isn't complete trash and I think the teams are allowed to play their respective games. I think it's close and comes down to a FG to win. Mahomes vs Burrow II is set.

49ers @ Packers - Probably the most boring game of the weekend. The Packers are to strong for this one and the NFL wants them in the Championship game. Pack win.

Rams @ Bucs - This is a toss up. You've got a large media market in LA versus the NFL Golden Boy in Brady. I think ultimately injuries derail the Bucs here but the refs keep it closer than it actually is. Rams win.

Bengals @ Chiefs
Rams @ Packers
3-1 for the week. 5-1 the week before.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 11:45 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Read my above post...you'll never be me...which is probably lucky for you.
That’s the best compliment I’ve ever received
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:48 PM 01-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I had a few whiskies in me when I wrote this after the Cardinals game last week....it's in last weeks "rigged thread"...

Kiss the Ring...bitches.

"So I constructed an entertaining "conspiracy" for the NFC...this would be an awesome exercise in witnessing the NFL self-destruct....****ing snake eating itself.

#1. Rams lose in OT to SF at home...and in the process loses the #2 seed...which gets parlayed to tongue-kisser playing the #7 seed. Yay... another cakewalk win for a QB who's entire reputation is built on scenarios like this..

#2 SF goes to Dallas..and the Cowboys get hit with a record amount of flags...**** you Jerry say the string pullers. Mess with us...we'll humiliate you. Until Skeletor fully commits to the dark side...he aint winning shit.

#3. Cardinals break a 35 year old NFL record of offensive futility in generating -3 yards of offense in the 1st quarter....quite the transition from being a 10-2 juggernaut a few weeks ago. Stunning turn of events....STUNNING I tell you.

#4. Bucs are beat up...giving Terrific Tom an alibi...which the witch has already signed off on. He cant devour all of the available child souls...every year. The $4 billion Rams and their SB or bust /Stafford investment continues....who saw this unlikely miracle happening?

#5 SF goes to GB and knocks Rodgers out of the post-season...payback for being non-compliant with the DOD/NFL's vaccine psyop....dirty unvaxxer. Cant have him in front of a billion people spreading "Misinformation"....dude should have done what his master race demanded....they dont like being told no. Can you believe this dummy...not sacrificing his freedom of personal choice for a ratings bump...for a corporation willing the throw him under the bus for not doing so...so selfish. MF killed my grandma...

#6. Rams get compensated the home game they sacrificed to SF...with a NFCCG against the very team that cost said home game. Riveting divisional rematch that nobody cares about. Rams not only win the NFCCG at home...they get play in their $4 billion Satanic temple two weeks later....think of the children...wait..I mean seat licenses....same thing.

#7 SB 666 has the lowest rating since the last time they tried this shit....and NFL fans are already salivating for another year....football season cant get here soon enough."
Hey guys why didn't the Bills run the clock out on the 2 point conversation?
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up