ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 189
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:02 AM 11-21-2019
So I just cleaned my closet and found some weed from about 5 years ago. It doesnt appear to be moldy just dry. Safe to smoke?
[Reply]
eDave 01:44 AM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So I just cleaned my closet and found some weed from about 5 years ago. It doesnt appear to be moldy just dry. Safe to smoke?
Yup. However, the THC has most likely oxidized into CBN. CBN is non-psychoactive but does have relaxing qualities.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:36 PM 11-21-2019
So I bought an indica tincture to help with sleep. It’s a 1 for 1 THC to CBD. I’ve taken the recommended dose and I feel nothing. Am I not supposed to feel high off of it?
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:39 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
So I bought an indica tincture to help with sleep. It’s a 1 for 1 THC to CBD. I’ve taken the recommended dose and I feel nothing. Am I not supposed to feel high off of it?
No you're not supposed to feel high.

I know we've discussed CBD in the past but as of today, i don't believe in it. Snake Oil in my uneducated opinion.

My Mother in Law swears by CBD. She's always buying oils and water. My wife thinks it helps her sleep. Me? Meh i don't notice a damn thing different.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:44 PM 11-21-2019
I've recently reduced the quality of the weed i smoke. Back to the ol' basic dirt.

I started doing a lot of dabs and it wasn't making me feel too well. 1st my tolerance went through the roof. I went from 1 dab would knock me on my ass for the day to 2-3 dabs in a single session.

I think the wax started affecting my tonsils though making me susceptible to (more frequent than usual) inflamed tonsils.

And i've completely removed vaping pens out of my lineup. Haven't vaped one in months. There's simply too many people making too much shit out there right now that it's hard to trust anything that isn't grown from the earth.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:50 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I got my MMJ card about a week ago.

Have some indica edibles, a hybrid thai vape pen, and a few different strains of flowers :

Concrete Shoes
Orange Creamsickle
Pineapple OG
Forbidden Fruit
Gelato
Golden Haze
BiscottI

I still can't smoke, so this stuff is just sitting here.
Forbidden Fruit, assuming it's REAL forbidden fruit and a well grown batch, is the best bud i've ever smoked in terms of flavor and smell. It's is my favorite bud.

It smells like citrus and tastes like Grapefruit. It's one of the rare buds that actually taste & smell like something other than weed, and the distinction isn't really up for debate like with most buds. The smell and taste of Forbidden Fruit is distinct. There's no mistaking it and everyone in your smoke circle will agree that it tastes like freakin' grapefruit.

Add to the fact that it's purple and orange color really makes it pop in the glass display.
[Reply]
The Franchise 06:53 PM 11-21-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No you're not supposed to feel high.

I know we've discussed CBD in the past but as of today, i don't believe in it. Snake Oil in my uneducated opinion.

My Mother in Law swears by CBD. She's always buying oils and water. My wife thinks it helps her sleep. Me? Meh i don't notice a damn thing different.
It has THC in it though so shouldn’t I be feeling something?
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:55 PM 11-21-2019
Yeah that's the problem with how things are right now you dont really know what you're getting. I'll get my med card this summer and give it another try but my experience the other night was fucking awful
When people talk about being paranoid i always ask, "well what were you doing at the time?".

Sounds like you were a bit of a rookie at the time of this post. For noob-ish smokers i always recommend you session at home with friends only.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:09 PM 11-21-2019
Yeah that's the problem with how things are right now you dont really know what you're getting. I'll get my med card this summer and give it another try but my experience the other night was fucking awful
When people talk about being paranoid i always ask, "well what were you doing at the time?".

Sounds like you were a bit of a rookie at the time of this post. For noob-ish smokers i always recommend you session at home with friends only.
I agree 100% with that last bit.

I just got my card in September and hadn't smoked in some 15 years. The first couple times were uncomfortable for me. I was paranoid, I was embarrassed, and I was sure I'd made a mistake. I made myself stick with it for a few more days, after buying a MUCH lower THC bud, and have come to enjoy it. Thoroughly.. I cook with it, I smoke it, and I also like tinctures.

I don't like dabs. Asshole at the dispensary sent me home (on my first trip in) with a northern lights pen clocking in at 84(?)% THC.. I used it twice and got rid of it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 07:12 PM 11-21-2019
Your guess is as good as mine, man. Did you JUST take it, as in within a few minutes of writing your post?

Maybe since you're ingesting it it takes time, like an edible? 1-2 hrs?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:22 PM 11-21-2019
For ME-
Tinctures- 10 minutes or so
Cannabutter on cracker- 1.5 hours
Cannabutter used in edibles- 3-3.5 hours
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:11 PM 11-21-2019

I was hanging out on my couch. It had been awhile since I smoked especially alone and did about 2 grams. I imagine it's the 2 grams part that fucked me up. Less is more with weed. Lesson learned
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:21 PM 11-21-2019
Your guess is as good as mine, man. Did you JUST take it, as in within a few minutes of writing your post?

Maybe since you're ingesting it it takes time, like an edible? 1-2 hrs?
I’ve taken it the last two nights. 2 hours after taking it....nothing.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:26 PM 11-21-2019
I’ve taken it the last two nights. 2 hours after taking it....nothing.
You'll need at least 100mg
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:30 PM 11-21-2019
Getting high is a sin.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 189
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149 > Last »
Up