ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 71
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:30 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
We are very lucky to have Tyreek, Kelce, Mahomes, and possibly Reid.

The rest Pioli and Haley ACTUALLY COULD cultivate from 22 guys off the street.
The defense that sucks today played a huge role in getting us to two super bowls. Let's not pretend 4 guys alone carried all the water. As bad as our defense has been at times, those were team efforts. We are incredibly lucky for what we had.

And we are extremely lucky for what we still have to build around. Lest we forget the circus of coaches and qbs we've had to deal with to get here.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:36 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The defense that sucks today played a huge role in getting us to two super bowls. Let's not pretend 4 guys alone carried all the water. As bad as our defense has been at times, those were team efforts. We are incredibly lucky for what we had.

And we are extremely lucky for what we still have to build around. Lest we forget the circus of coaches and qbs we've had to deal with to get here.
Those four guys are the leadership of the squad. As they go, most likely goes the rest of the defense.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:50 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hitchens is definitely clearly part of the problem on D. Hopefully we can replace him sooner rather than later.

To have an overpaid defensive player make those types of comments on Twitter during a 3-4 season and w a historically bad defense is ridiculous.
Of course he is. In his time here he has done relatively little while riding the coattails of others. It why he brought up the three AFCCGs, two SBs, with one being a win. The 2018 defense along with this one are bad, bad, bad in spite of having stars on it. In 2018 the offense led by Mahomes willed that team to the AFCCG and almost won it had the defense lined up properly or made one important stop.

At the rate we are going, if the team makes it again it will be because the offense willed the team again. Hitchens has ZERO room to talk/brag about that as this team would have done just as good if not better without him on the field.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:54 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
And again, stop suggesting that I'm saying we can't be critical. This is one of the worst criticisms than we've seen from our fans even when we weren't particularly good. And yeah, it is highly unusual for fans to talk about firing a GM and head coach after winning back to back super bowls.

Most fans attack their teams because they've had years sometimes decades of frustration. We know. We've been there before. Of course dolphins and browns fans are going to get upset over adversity. We've been struggling for a couple of weeks. And we still have it really damn good. We have every right to be very critical. But the end of the world shit is way over the top. We are still incredibly lucky to have the team we have.

Are you related to staylor26? You both sound like morons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:55 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Well. God damn.

I totally missed the fact that we just won back to back Superbowls.

I rescind all criticisms, and commit the rest of the day to re watching the superbowl, and pay closer attention to how we beat the Buccaneers.

staylor26 & zilla have had so much cum shot on them they have lost their perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:03 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Understand something - if you have a fanbase that doesn't get fired up when things are going poorly, then you also have a fanbase that doesn't give you the support you're wanting when things are going well.

The only way you can slide under the radar when you're playing poorly is if your fanbase is apathetic. This fanbase isn't and hasn't been since Marty brought the franchise back to relevance.

You want the loudest stadium in the NFL? Then you have to understand that it cuts both ways. Yes, those same fans that lose their shit on 3rd and long and make things easier for you when things are going well, are going to remind you of their presence when things AREN'T going well.

You can't ask a fanbase to be passionate when you're winning and to sit down and shut up when you're playing like shit. That's not how this works.
An example of this would be KU. Kansas football hasn't had a winning season since like Bush was president. No one gives a shit if they get blown out by 50 points. There's also no one in the stands.

Allen Fieldhouse always sells out and tickets are hard to come by. People would be apoplectic if they had a sub .500 season. The first time KU has a losing season, I guarantee you people will be calling for Bill Self to resign.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:07 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
An example of this would be KU. Kansas football hasn't had a winning season since like Bush was president. No one gives a shit if they get blown out by 50 points. There's also no one in the stands.

Allen Fieldhouse always sells out and tickets are hard to come by. People would be apoplectic if they had a sub .500 season. The first time KU has a losing season, I guarantee you people will be calling for Bill Self to resign.
I call for his resignation every. Single. Day.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 05:09 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I call for his resignation every. Single. Day.
by "people" I mean KU basketball fans the only people i consider to people
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:21 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Seeing has how you mention BL specifically, I assume you are addressing the Planet portion of my comments. To which I would submit that this place was at a bare minimum 60/40 in favor of moving on from him.

Just a rough estimation based upon my own viewership of the board.
You are probably right but 40% is really high. Should have been 0.

'A lot of homers' but you picked out one person who never once came close to anything like that.

My highest praise of Alex was always 'he's not our biggest problem.' He was a good enough QB to play good football around. A lot of teams have that, but we didn't for a long time before him. I was immediately on board with Mahomes, and once we had him I stopped worrying at all about our future at QB at all [a lot earlier than most of his biggest present fans], and started focusing on the problems elsewhere in the franchise. Problems that were postponed by epic performance at QB but have lingered and are now front and center.
You are being as sensitive as HB. Next thing you will do is call me a toxic user. Then I will be all offended and have to stalk you on Twitter. :-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:25 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
by "people" I mean KU basketball fans the only people i consider to people
If that is who we’re referring to you should have said troglodytes.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:30 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
So which team's fan base is good?
You are getting it twisted. All fan bases act nuts sometimes. We aren't immune to it either.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:45 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
You are being as sensitive as HB. Next thing you will do is call me a toxic user. Then I will be all offended and have to stalk you on Twitter. :-)
It might qualify as sensitive if you were accurately criticizing me.

This 'BL loves Alex' shit is like me critiquing you forever with 'it's dirk, what do you expect from a diehard Trumper?'

But it's OK, it's that feeling you get when you know someone is right, but hate that they're right, so you crank up something false to needle them about because you can't contradict their actual positions. :-)
[Reply]
TLO 05:59 PM 10-31-2021

This 'BL loves Alex' shit is like me critiquing you forever with 'it's dirk, what do you expect from a diehard Trumper?'

But it's OK, it's that feeling you get when you know someone is right, but hate that they're right, so you crank up something false to needle them about because you can't contradict their actual positions. :-)
Woah woah woah woah woah... Woah
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:03 PM 10-31-2021

What's with the winky face at the end?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 06:06 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What's with the winky face at the end?
Crisco twister party. I'm in. Happy Halloween sexy people!
[Reply]
Page 52 of 71
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662 > Last »
Up