ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 315
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:32 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
On a side note, what's the protocol for replacing inactive owners?

Just have a hunch that may be an issue with the second league and would be happy to help find replacements for owners who neglect their teams.
We'd love to have you help find replacements. I sent an e-mail before the draft asking people if they were still active given the delay in launching League 2, and no one opted out, but I suspect that we do have some teams that are being robo-drafted right now. I don't know for sure if that means the team is abandoned or not, but it probably does.

We'd have to manually replace people right now, so if you know folks who are interested, let me know if they're ready to commit and we can get them slotted in. Since those teams are already paid up, there'd be no cost to them. I'd just have to confirm which teams have been abandoned.

Thanks for the help! A full league is a fun league.
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:39 PM 12-12-2019
Hey I can take over a team in league 2 if you need me
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:40 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
This was an intense read. I almost punched my monitor when Cam threw his second immediately-after-a-fumble-recovery pick. Game ball goes to whoever tackled Keenan Allen in bounds on the last play. Good game.
Shitty ass Fat Andy clock management
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:59 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Hey I can take over a team in league 2 if you need me
Stay tuned. The odds are good that we'll take you up on that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:15 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I wish we had a trade deadline.

Ramsey will be getting traded.
Why? My top two WRs combined for only 70 yards on the day and Ramsey came up with a big INT.

You need to check your OL. Allowed a ridiculous 40+ pressure rate and 5 sacks. Russ spent the whole afternoon running for his life. Couldn't even muster 4 YPA.
[Reply]
carlos3652 03:24 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Why? My top two WRs combined for only 70 yards on the day and Ramsey came up with a big INT.

You need to check your OL. Allowed a ridiculous 40+ pressure rate and 5 sacks. Russ spent the whole afternoon running for his life. Couldn't even muster 4 YPA.
Like real life Seattle. Poor Russ, cant even get good protection in the game.
[Reply]
wheeler08 03:32 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Stay tuned. The odds are good that we'll take you up on that.
Where are you at in the draft in league 2?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:47 PM 12-12-2019
Where are you at in the draft in league 2?
We're probably 8 to 10 picks in. So a bit less than halfway.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:51 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Like real life Seattle. Poor Russ, cant even get good protection in the game.
He can't say he wasn't warned.

It was pointed out to him about 15 rounds in that poor Russell had zero offensive lineman on his team to that point and would be running for his life.

Billay seemed unconcerned...
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:43 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We're probably 8 to 10 picks in. So a bit less than halfway.
As long as I don’t have to pick after ThaVirus if he’s in league 2!
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:49 PM 12-12-2019
As long as I don’t have to pick after ThaVirus if he’s in league 2!
I can guarantee that you'll pick after him in no more than half the rounds.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:37 PM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He can't say he wasn't warned.

It was pointed out to him about 15 rounds in that poor Russell had zero offensive lineman on his team to that point and would be running for his life.

Billay seemed unconcerned...
Williams/Bulaga are fine book ends, Richburg is an alright center, the guards suck
[Reply]
wheeler08 02:40 PM 12-13-2019
When is next game?
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 03:21 PM 12-13-2019
How frequently will you all update player positions...or how big of a difference do you guys consider it between the MLB and ILB.

I plan on running a 3-4 scheme and just drafted Jordan Hicks. He did well in Philadephia's 4-3 scheme, but has really blown up this year being one of the ILB's in Arizona's 3-4.

Will players, like Jordan, get re-designated as their positions shift?
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:30 PM 12-13-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
How frequently will you all update player positions...or how big of a difference do you guys consider it between the MLB and ILB.

I plan on running a 3-4 scheme and just drafted Jordan Hicks. He did well in Philadephia's 4-3 scheme, but has really blown up this year being one of the ILB's in Arizona's 3-4.

Will players, like Jordan, get re-designated as their positions shift?

Players will get re-designated each year if they play more snaps (roughly) at a different position. You can move players around to a reasonable degree, but there'll be some degradation if they're out of their NFL position. You can use common sense on it - a 4-3 MLB moving to 3-4 ILB won't have much degradation, but a FS moving to 3-4 OLB will have a lot of degradation. If you're moving a player too far, you may be better off just going with a street free agent. But if you're not moving him much, he'll be almost as good as his natural position.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 315
« First < 57107147153154155156157 158159160161167207257 > Last »
Up