ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 73
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Hall of Classics>I’m leaving forever.
patteeu 10:46 PM 04-28-2021
Originally Posted by :
Mod note: Here is the follow-up to this thread.
Seriously, I am.

I know what you’re thinking. Maybe I got annoyed by something someone said. Maybe after two Super Bowls in a row I’m satiated on the Chiefs. Maybe I’m going to prison, or joining Dick Cheney on a barnstorming tour, or maybe the antifreeze actually wasn’t a good idea and I died.

The fun of a farewell forever thread is not in knowing the reason. It’s in not knowing, and the mystery behind the disappearance. MrBlond is legendary not because he was here or because he left, but rather because of how he departed. He was DB Cooper jumping out of the Chiefsplanet plane and disappearing into the night, and with that act he became immortal.

It is now my time to parachute from the plane, and I can assure you that I will not return. It would be enjoyable to become an unsolved Chiefsplanet mystery in the process, but I can’t do that to you. It’s cruel enough that you will no longer get to read my thoughtful prose and learn from my wisdom. I can’t allow you to speculate forever about what became of me, and to always wonder if that guy with the fake glasses and mustache sitting next to you at the game is me.

So I’ve instructed one Chiefsplanet member to reveal the mystery. If this thread ever reaches 1,000 posts, that person will share the reason. But until then, you will have only my boarding pass, a flight attendant’s vague description, and 110,871 posts to remember me by.

Farewell, Chiefsplanet!

(Sound of wind rushing past an open passenger cabin door.)

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:04 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Y'know, I don't recall that incident. I don't ride a horse so I tend to not join posses. I bet someone else around here remembers, though.
Dude, that's a HoC thread. Guy cheated on his wife, then it turned out his lover was underage.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500
[Reply]
scho63 04:14 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
He's DB Cooper Barrett
We only wish we were that lucky! :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:19 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
I'm almost more interested in who the "insider" is.
It's me dumbass
[Reply]
Shoes 04:30 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Dude, that's a HoC thread. Guy cheated on his wife, then it turned out his lover was underage.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182500
What a read- my favorite post from that thread:

Originally Posted by shyguyms:
first my wife knows all about it, second i never posted any of my info
third the local sherriffs office is here now and have contected chiefsplanet and are going to file charges. Thank you good night

[Reply]
scho63 04:31 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by B_Razz:
I havent been here in 7 years, im just here to add to the post and to get to the post goal. Ok. see ya in another 7 years
You patteau's mult?
[Reply]
vailpass 04:38 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I remember now. He (facetiously) said that DC posters should be required to wear a star of David so that we can recognize them in the Lounge. I obliged.

But yeah, it makes sense to put it back.
So Pat left because of you? Way to go.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:40 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
So Pat left because of you? Way to go.
I think that's an insult to Pat if you think that would have been enough to make him leave. :-)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 04:41 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by B_Razz:
I havent been here in 7 years, im just here to add to the post and to get to the post goal. Ok. see ya in another 7 years
I remember you.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:43 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I think that's an insult to Pat if you think that would have been enough to make him leave. :-)
Oh for sure. Gotta' drive that post count up any way I can though :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:45 PM 04-29-2021
I reeeaaallly hate this, patteeu... HATE IT

But whats almost even worse is all the needless mystery and 1000 post mandate required for people to know wtf is going on... please re-think your decisions here and just level with everyone

You've never been overly dramatic, so why start now?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:48 PM 04-29-2021
1/4 - congrats on the milestone E6

Should be there by Sat Night.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:51 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
You patteau's mult?
We may need an investigation? Who's our best internet sleuth on here?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 04:58 PM 04-29-2021
https://youtu.be/WChTqYlDjtI

:-)
[Reply]
srvy 05:00 PM 04-29-2021
Cant modbot go into auto post till we reach 1000. Or just finagle the post count.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:02 PM 04-29-2021
Naaa.
Do it the right way or dnt do it at all.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 73
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up