ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 260 of 315
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:36 AM 01-21-2022
I saw someone wanted to trade but then canceled - I haven’t been able to play in the last couple days due to work. Let me know if you are still interested. Sorry for not being available
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:29 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I saw someone wanted to trade but then canceled - I haven’t been able to play in the last couple days due to work. Let me know if you are still interested. Sorry for not being available
Sometimes the trade expires (or in my case I traded someone away I had included in multiple offers).

I think Sandbox cancels any trade that is more than 3 days old.
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:58 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Sometimes the trade expires (or in my case I traded someone away I had included in multiple offers).

I think Sandbox cancels any trade that is more than 3 days old.
Ooof. Thanks :-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:01 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Ooof. Thanks :-)
If you're in League 2, I'm still looking for a LBer upgrade. In league 1 I have a spare T and a little DL depth I can move for...something.
[Reply]
PHOG 09:52 AM 01-21-2022
Well damn - while I wasn't paying attention I think I made my Benton squad in League 2 better than my CoMo squad in 1.

OL and DL is better, Secondary isn't quite as deep but just as good through the top end.
WR corps are about the same with a few games from Julio and Brown as well as Bourne to raise the ceiling a bit. I also have to strong pass-catching TEs in Goedert and Albert O. LB crew is again pretty similar to my Columbia one. Dak at QB vs. Tannehill in 1. Harris, Herbert and CEH at RB.

Man that DL is savage: Brian Burns - Jonathan Allen - Javon Hargrave - Arik Armstead and Kenny Clark/Al Woods in reserve roles. OL with Kolten Miller, Joe Thuney, JC Tretter, Quinton Spain and Dion Dawkins. This team is nasty in the trenches.
Yep, you'll be hard to beat with your QB back. I'm going thru QB purgatory, with buttoil boy not playing (and may not ever again, who knows).
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:57 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Yep, you'll be hard to beat with your QB back. I'm going thru QB purgatory, with buttoil boy not playing (and may not ever again, who knows).
The secondary was looking like it might be a real problem.

But then adding Adoree Jackson, Sidney Jones, Adrian Phillips and Jimmie Ward in the span of about 4 days patched that shit right up. That's an upgrade at CB2 (and by extension, Nickel/Dime) as well as FS and SS. I went from having a real problem at safety to maybe the top pair in the league, especially with how the two of them complement each other.

Wasn't able to put the WR corps over the top but got some nice value adds to help with depth.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:02 AM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Trade you cousins and Elliot for JT
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:49 AM 01-21-2022
If you're in League 2, I'm still looking for a LBer upgrade. In league 1 I have a spare T and a little DL depth I can move for...something.
My starters @ LB are Pratt, Ginkel and Barr backed up by Mosely and Autry who I rotate in on the Defensive line sometimes... I dont think you would be interested in Hewitt or my rookies (Roche, Sherwood) or Bostic who is out all this year.

I think im ok on tackles unless you have something better than Brown / Wynn, I have Davis and Okorafor as backups.

DE / DT Im weak at with my best player being Williams and Hunter tearing his pec this year. I have some ok talent but if you have upgrades there let me know.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:30 PM 01-21-2022
Sorry CD, but I got another one.

Brandon Bolden played all 17 games this year and Sandbox has him missing 4. I wouldn't care that much but/for I brought him on specifically as a backup for some games my primary guys missed and so I kinda need him 'round those games.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:37 PM 01-21-2022
Side note - any interest in Dalvin Cook in League 1? Could package w/ a WR for an upgrade at the position or move him for a LBer? Would also be interested in a TE.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:43 PM 01-21-2022
Lew!

Go accept my offer, dammit. I gave you want you asked for in exchange for what you're offering. Make it hap'n, cap'n.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:14 PM 01-21-2022
Lew!

Go accept my offer, dammit. I gave you want you asked for in exchange for what you're offering. Make it hap'n, cap'n.
Shit where am I requesting something? If it’s the trade block it’s not updated. I’ll look later though.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:16 PM 01-21-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Trade you cousins and Elliot for JT
I think I'll pass.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:54 PM 01-21-2022
DJ how do you sleep at night knowing you ripped dude off? St Brown is an emerging stud in surprised he was traded for that
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:57 PM 01-21-2022
Huh.

So…I guess I have Christian McCaffrey now. So that’s neat. Won’t do a damn thing for me this year but Harris and Bolden can carry the load. Be good in 2022 CMC!!!
[Reply]
Page 260 of 315
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310 > Last »
Up