ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 315
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 11:19 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by InvinciBill:
I knew my run defense was bad, but is it really ranked 32nd out of 24 teams? :-)
:-) I thought the same thing when I read that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:26 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Drew Brees threw 9 passes more than 30 yards downfield all season in 2018. He completed 1 of them.

In 7 games Alex Smith threw 13 such passes and completed 7 of them.

Drew Brees DOESN'T throw the ball downfield well. Frankly, he rarely even attempts to.
There wasn't a quarterback less likely to attempt a deep throw than Drew Brees last year. Nor was there a quarterback worse at them when he did.
I'm not talking about deep balls bud

Travis Kelce should be destroying Sandbox defenses in the intermediate but apparently all he does is catch flat passes and get dumptrucked.

2018 Brees YPA 8.2
2018 Sandbox Brees YPA 7.12

With my OL, receivers, running game...balderdash.

I'm not even good on third down. Below average in completion percentage.

With Drew Brees?

And these weapons?

POPPYCOCK
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:30 AM 12-20-2019
Man...I'm really gonna feel it when I lose Kerryon Johnson.

I kinda felt like Dalvin Cook would be a fine replacement for him but I never expected Johnson to be this good - he's been elite. Cook won't duplicate that.

He'll be adequate, I'm sure. But more in a 4.8 YPC sort of way instead of the 6+ and several massively important plays/gm that I'm getting out of Kerryon right now. Zeke has been the clear class of the field among RBs thus far but Kerryon has gotta be at 2 right now given his combination of workload, TD productivity and exceptional YPC.

It's been real, Kerryon...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:32 AM 12-20-2019
"Who can't throw the ball downfield...."

Brees didn't.

Yeah, the Kelce complaint is legit (and legitimately hilarious; god I love seeing those 10 targets for 2 catches, 8 yards and a drop lines from the guy), but you're just lashing out at anything at this point.

If you're irritated about Brees not throwing the ball downfield or not doing it well, I'm just not sure why - he DOESN'T.
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:32 AM 12-20-2019
Man...I'm really gonna feel it when I lose Kerryon Johnson.

I kinda felt like Dalvin Cook would be a fine replacement for him but I never expected Johnson to be this good - he's been elite. Cook won't duplicate that.

He'll be adequate, I'm sure. But more in a 4.8 YPC sort of way instead of the 6+ and several massively important plays/gm that I'm getting out of Kerryon right now. Zeke has been the clear class of the field among RBs thus far but Kerryon has gotta be at 2 right now given his combination of workload, TD productivity and exceptional YPC.

It's been real, Kerryon...
Zeke might crack 2000 rushing yards.. Hes a beast.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:33 AM 12-20-2019
What’s worse: having to wait the full two hours for me to make my draft picks or listening to Clay cry about his shitty team getting dad dicked?
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:36 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
What’s worse: having to wait the full two hours for me to make my draft picks or listening to Clay cry about his shitty team getting dad dicked?
You taking forever to pick. It’s pure enjoyment seeing Clay suck
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:37 AM 12-20-2019
getting dad dicked?
I’ve never heard this before, and I’m not even really sure what it means, but I’m gonna steal it!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:49 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Zeke might crack 2000 rushing yards.. Hes a beast.
I'm afraid to even test drive Cook right now. I know I'm gonna have to have him shoulder the burden down the stretch (losing my RB3 as well) so I'm trying to keep the tread fresh. And Johnson is just playing too damn well to reduce his workload.

Fuck it, we'll do it live! Gonna have to build the plane as I'm flyin' it...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:50 AM 12-20-2019
Is this what Patriots fans watching Tom Brady throw flutter balls sound like right now?

"WHY ISN'T HE BETTER?!? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE BETTER!! REFS!!!! FIX THE RUUUUUUUULES...."
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:19 PM 12-20-2019
penalties killed me this week
[Reply]
carlos3652 12:26 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
penalties killed me this week
I have a hypothesis around penalties. And i'm measuring my findings on it based on game play. There is a correlation there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:40 PM 12-20-2019
"Who can't throw the ball downfield...."

Brees didn't.

Yeah, the Kelce complaint is legit (and legitimately hilarious; god I love seeing those 10 targets for 2 catches, 8 yards and a drop lines from the guy), but you're just lashing out at anything at this point.

If you're irritated about Brees not throwing the ball downfield or not doing it well, I'm just not sure why - he DOESN'T.
When I say "downfield," again, not deep balls.

My passing game isn't functioning as it should, given my excellent OL, multiple deep threats, playmaking TE, deadly running attack.

It's neither consistent nor efficient. It seems to waffle between "BREES HITS EVANS FOR 25 YARDS!!!" and "Kelce for a two yard loss"

That's not Brees.

Kelce would absolutely destroy shit with Brees.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 01:03 PM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
I have a hypothesis around penalties. And i'm measuring my findings on it based on game play. There is a correlation there.
Tell me more. Penalties are killing me.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:05 PM 12-20-2019
DJ trade me your pick
[Reply]
Page 167 of 315
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170171177217267 > Last »
Up