ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 57
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:28 AM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by salame:
has anyone seen green inferno?
I haven't yet, but I want to. Looks crazy!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:05 PM 10-06-2015
I'm in the mood to watch "Christine" tonight.

[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:16 PM 10-06-2015
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
I'm in the mood to watch "Christine" tonight.

Go find the Blu Ray if you can.. it is GREAT.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:17 PM 10-08-2015
So I'm a sucker for B horror movies. Yeah most suck but occasionally there's a decent one. I wanna see this one. Anyone else seen it yet?

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:23 PM 10-08-2015
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So I'm a sucker for B horror movies. Yeah most suck but occasionally there's a decent one. I wanna see this one. Anyone else seen it yet?
I'll end up watching it im sure. The horror genre suffers from a lack of originality though, which is kinda sad seeing as how they have such a wide open canvas to work with.

This one, while i'll certainly see it when it's available online, is just a mash of Texas Chainsaw & Hills Have Eyes.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:35 PM 10-08-2015
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:

This is a short story film to watch but think about it the next time you want to play "The Lottery"

I remember reading this story in middle school. I think Marilyn Manson made a music video with this story as its theme as well.
[Reply]
frankotank 02:09 PM 10-08-2015
One of the creepiest ones I've seen lately is called Lovely Molly. Lots of tension, and atmospheric scary!
watched it last night.
not bad! not bad at all.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RunKC 09:54 AM 10-09-2015
I think you'll enjoy The Shining. It's some of Stanley Kubrick's best work
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 10:37 AM 10-09-2015
The secret to any good B horror movie is a hot chick in a white tank top sans bra.
[Reply]
Predarat 11:01 AM 10-09-2015
How bad is the 'other Shining'? (the one released in the 90s with one of the actors from Wings) From what i hear it sticks closer to the book but the acting is just horrible.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:06 AM 10-09-2015
Originally Posted by Predarat:
How bad is the 'other Shining'? (the one released in the 90s with one of the actors from Wings) From what i hear it sticks closer to the book but the acting is just horrible.
Endless dialog from C level actors with little to no tension or suspense. It's what you might think you would get from a made for TV version of a King novel.

Just think of all the other King novels that were made for TV (IT, The Stand, The Tommyknockers, et. al.) and you get the idea.
[Reply]
Predarat 11:30 AM 10-09-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Endless dialog from C level actors with little to no tension or suspense. It's what you might think you would get from a made for TV version of a King novel.

Just think of all the other King novels that were made for TV (IT, The Stand, The Tommyknockers, et. al.) and you get the idea.
Yeah yikes, not too good on that. Maybe, sometime in the off-season if I have time, but this time of year much better horror movies will be a better way to spend time.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 12:07 PM 10-09-2015
Yeah yikes, not too good on that. Maybe, sometime in the off-season if I have time, but this time of year much better horror movies will be a better way to spend time.
You're better off watching Plan 9 From Outer Space or Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.

The made for TV version of The Shinning, and all the other King novels that were turned into multi-part TV specials, is absolute and total garbage.

You want some scary movies? Try any of the VHS movies (the second is the scariest in my opinion) or the J-horror movie The Audition.
[Reply]
frankotank 12:39 PM 10-09-2015
many didn't like it. but some did. I did. yes kubrics shining is a great movie even though for whatever ****ing reason he didn't stick to the book. WHY? I dunno. always pissed me off....especially leaving out the hedge animals. just ****ing STUPID. and the ending! what a STUPID ending stanley! king got it right in the book so don't **** with it!

the steven weber version...I liked it. it was a little long winded though. but I got my damn hedge animals and a MUCH better looking wendy! :-) also the scene with the lady coming out of the tub after the boy is very disturbing considering it was on TV. pretty sick man. loved it.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:36 PM 10-10-2015
Originally Posted by frankotank:
many didn't like it. but some did. I did. yes kubrics shining is a great movie even though for whatever ****ing reason he didn't stick to the book. WHY? I dunno. always pissed me off....especially leaving out the hedge animals. just ****ing STUPID. and the ending! what a STUPID ending stanley! king got it right in the book so don't **** with it!

the steven weber version...I liked it. it was a little long winded though. but I got my damn hedge animals and a MUCH better looking wendy! :-) also the scene with the lady coming out of the tub after the boy is very disturbing considering it was on TV. pretty sick man. loved it.
My friend is the kid in that movie. Sad thing is, known him for 3 years and never connected the dots until someone brought a photo. Most normal guy i know.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 57
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up