Notice the Adam's apple? Yeah I laughed
[Reply]
HayWire 07:02 PM 01-07-2021
I think Raputin is becoming a legend
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:12 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I think Raputin is becoming a legend
Richly deserved, he's always shown a big wide open heart... a good man, that one
[Reply]
HayWire 07:24 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Richly deserved, he's always shown a big wide open heart... a good man, that one
Agree wholeheartedly.

I really did laugh when I got my package today.

One of the best in the history of the planet.
[Reply]
srvy 07:11 PM 01-07-2021
I only have one pet peeve. He needs to be signing them Rasputin.
[Reply]
HayWire 07:55 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I only have one pet peeve. He needs to be signing them Rasputin.
He signed mine with KC Tattoo. Even with a special note on the back. I was going to post a pic of it but nah... we'll keep that between us.
[Reply]
srvy 09:07 PM 01-07-2021
He signed mine with KC Tattoo. Even with a special note on the back. I was going to post a pic of it but nah... we'll keep that between us.
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:13 PM 01-07-2021
Oh you can share that just one of my favorite quotes from a movie Cat's Eye.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:08 PM 01-07-2021
When you get a chance, I would like one.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:12 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
When you get a chance, I would like one.

bwa·na
/ˈbwänə/
noun
(in East Africa) a boss or master (often used as a title or form of address).
"he can't hear you, bwana"

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:52 PM 01-28-2021
If i go a day without a response then I'm going assume people are board with them or lost interest and although I'm having a blast doing them I'm only encouraged and motivated by the interaction from the viewers. I'm putting forth a lot of effort on these and I know i've had a lot of compliments and I love everyone liking them I just need to know if I'm not waisting my time doing these but WE ARE GOING TO THE FUCKING SUPER BOWL PEOPLE lets have fun

I've got lots more to do but I easily get my feelings hurt by the lack of participation i'm seeing and getting bumbed out but at least i'm having fun doing them.
[Reply]
Chief Pote 07:40 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
If i go a day without a response then I'm going assume people are board with them or lost interest and although I'm having a blast doing them I'm only encouraged and motivated by the interaction from the viewers. I'm putting forth a lot of effort on these and I know i've had a lot of compliments and I love everyone liking them I just need to know if I'm not waisting my time doing these but WE ARE GOING TO THE ****ING SUPER BOWL PEOPLE lets have fun

I've got lots more to do but I easily get my feelings hurt by the lack of participation i'm seeing and getting bumbed out but at least i'm having fun doing them.
Everytime I log in, I stop in this thread to see what's new. Don't stop Rasp...."KC Tattoo". :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:27 PM 01-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pote:
Everytime I log in, I stop in this thread to see what's new. Don't stop Rasp...."KC Tattoo". :-)
I appreciate that I just feed off the comments because they make me feel good and keep inspiring me.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 44
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up