ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>I told my wife she
Reroka 01:45 PM 06-28-2022
Needed to drop 20 lbs lastnight,

Lets just say I did not sleep in our bed.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:32 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I kind of have the opposite problem. My wife is not fat. And looks young for her age. My problem is that she either dresses like a man, tactical pants, T-shirt, or wears shit that I swore I saw in my grandmas' closet 30 years ago.

Her entire life revolves around her little side business of being a firearms instructor. She's very good at what she does. She just passed her Rangemaster Instructor Development Course, top in the class, everyone else was a dude. I'm glad she has a passion she enjoys, but I feel like I'm married to a dude most of the time.
For some people its very important to have hobbies and passions that are other than family and relationships. My SO has issues with my passions as well. Its just the way I am which Im sure is a huge downside for a relationship. I cant imagine floating through life without a hobby or hustle or passion but many people I know with families just kind of give them up.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:34 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Hot wives that hide the goods are doing it right.
Screech was trying to teach us something after all.

[Reply]
Eureka 07:53 PM 06-29-2022
My wife doesn't stick to any kind of special diet yet is a reasonable eater and is always around 115lbs. Even after having our son at 40 years old she was right back down to her normal weight.

Sometimes genetics come into play and people gain weight with the way society is today. Especially with age and other factors.

OP if you want something to change you gotta change something. I'd recommend hiring one of those online fitness/relationship couples. Seems they could sprinkle some knowledge your way. I know a couple who decided to go that route and now they are that couple. I see their FB posts and everything seems positive towards building a better body/sex life/marriage etc etc.

I'm not sure how the details work with their business but that couple I know are good people and seem to have lots of customers saying good things of FB. Heck just another idea for ya.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:19 PM 06-29-2022
Thank you for loving me for so very long! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and lover. Most of all, for putting up with me yet still giving me all of your love - you are the BEST! P.S. Yes my love, you DO prepare the food that I grill! :-) I will love you for the rest of my life!

P.S. GEAUX CHIEFS!!! She is a Saints fan yet WE are not a house divided. Love is an incredible feeling! Love your significant other! You would truly be lost without them :-)

Although she is a Saints fan, SHE was the loudest one screaming at the TV during SB LIV! I was trying to remain calm but SHE was not having it! Incredible woman she is! I SIGHED 50 years of RELIEF, SHE shouted "I told you they were going to WIN!" God Damn I love her! :-)
[Reply]
TLO 08:42 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Thank you for loving me for so very long! Thank you for being such a wonderful friend and lover. Most of all, for putting up with me yet still giving me all of your love - you are the BEST! P.S. Yes my love, you DO prepare the food that I grill! :-) I will love you for the rest of my life!

P.S. GEAUX CHIEFS!!! She is a Saints fan yet WE are not a house divided. Love is an incredible feeling! Love your significant other! You would truly be lost without them :-)

Although she is a Saints fan, SHE was the loudest one screaming at the TV during SB LIV! I was trying to remain calm but SHE was not having it! Incredible woman she is! I SIGHED 50 years of RELIEF, SHE shouted "I told you they were going to WIN!" God Damn I love her! :-)
Ha.. GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
[Reply]
Eureka 08:58 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Ha.. GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
It isn't gay at all. You just have to see things differently.

[Reply]
kjwood75nro 09:50 PM 06-29-2022
When you take her to Disney World, do you go on a Miracle Carpet Ride?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up