ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I told my wife she
Reroka 01:45 PM 06-28-2022
Needed to drop 20 lbs lastnight,

Lets just say I did not sleep in our bed.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:24 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I can confidently say I’ve never had a homosexual desire in my life.
Why did you suck big bill off behind the george brett statue then?

Queer
[Reply]
Pablo 10:26 AM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
5 foot 10 175 pounds. Not fat, Not ripped either.

Wife 4 foot 8 120 pounds.
Dude midgets have a tough time with their proportions as is. Dunno why you’d say anything to her
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:48 AM 06-29-2022
I only have them when I’m posting on CP.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 11:39 AM 06-29-2022
Unfortunately many people look at marriage as ownership of their partner. Once married there is no longer a reason to keep yourself up. Their partner begins to lose attraction and they end up in a monogamous death spiral. Most relationships end up this way IMO. If you don't keep yourself up and work on keeping the fire burning hot you shouldn't expect your partners undivided sexual attention. Of course kids complicate things.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:42 AM 06-29-2022
Clearly you've never read the Mahomes thread.
[Reply]
TLO 12:00 PM 06-29-2022
Looks like she needs to lose a few more than 20

[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:07 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
Needed to drop 20 lbs lastnight,

Lets just say I did not sleep in our bed.

Time for a California King!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:08 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:

Son forget about rocking that boat, it's going to sink.
[Reply]
neech 12:08 PM 06-29-2022
She has a nice personality.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:11 PM 06-29-2022
I kind of have the opposite problem. My wife is not fat. And looks young for her age. My problem is that she either dresses like a man, tactical pants, T-shirt, or wears shit that I swore I saw in my grandmas' closet 30 years ago.

Her entire life revolves around her little side business of being a firearms instructor. She's very good at what she does. She just passed her Rangemaster Instructor Development Course, top in the class, everyone else was a dude. I'm glad she has a passion she enjoys, but I feel like I'm married to a dude most of the time.
[Reply]
loochy 12:13 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I kind of have the opposite problem. My wife is not fat. And looks young for her age. My problem is that she either dresses like a man, tactical pants, T-shirt, or wears shit that I swore I saw in my grandmas' closet 30 years ago.

Her entire life revolves around her little side business of being a firearms instructor. She's very good at what she does. She just passed her Rangemaster Instructor Development Course, top in the class, everyone else was a dude. I'm glad she has a passion she enjoys, but I feel like I'm married to a dude most of the time.

sounds pretty awesome to me as long as she still likes to do things with your penis

chasing fashion is probably THE biggest fool's errand I can think of
[Reply]
notorious 12:16 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
sounds pretty awesome to me as long as she still likes to do things with your penis

chasing fashion is probably THE biggest fool's errand I can think of
Hot wives that hide the goods are doing it right.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:21 PM 06-29-2022
Me and my boys went hoggin last night we ran into your wife bro
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:21 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:

I remember a picture of your wife from back in the day when we could do that. She was hot if you don't mind me saying so. Buy sexy ass clothing for her to take her out. Start at Victoria's Secret and move on to cocktail dresses and 2 piece swim suites. Come on man, don't let all that talent go to waste.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:27 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:

She needs to lose 20 pounds on that one arm.

Actually just from the elbow down.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up