ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>People Mag: Christian McCaffrey dating Amendola’s sloppy seconds
Prison Bitch 11:28 AM 06-24-2022
Olivia Culpo Says Boyfriend Christian McCaffrey Restored Her 'Faith in Love' on Their Third Anniversary

"You are everything I ever dreamed of and more," the model said of her boyfriend

In July 2019, the two sparked dating rumors after they were spotted on a romantic vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico following her split from New England Patriots player Danny Amendola.

https://people.com/style/olivia-culp...sary/?amp=true
[Reply]
JewishPrincess 09:12 AM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
PB can make women cum you can't
He hasn't made me cum in 30 years...
[Reply]
scho63 09:48 AM 06-25-2022
Too fat

Mandatory post on CP
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 09:50 AM 06-25-2022
Football season needs to hurry the **** up
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:51 AM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yep.

There is NO way I would marry as a professional athlete. No way.
Unless you found the right woman.

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Amen. GBrett had it right: run around 15 years, marry a blonde 12 years younger, make three sons.

#winningTime
Probably should be the case for most. But Brett did okay.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 09:56 AM 06-25-2022
PB can make women cum you can't
To quote the great laureate of our day... 50 cent.

I got the magic stick.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:08 AM 06-25-2022
What a conundrum. She's very pretty but she's been voluntarily groped by a former patriot. It's a scarlet letter that is hard to overlook.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:22 AM 06-25-2022
It’s not so much she took a Patriot missile. It’s her age. No rich or successful man should ever, and I mean EVER, go older. It’s literal insanity. Older women are much less attractive and 99% of the public (that includes women themselves) know that

My dad married 12 years younger and I’m one of 8. She takes care of him now that he’s old. It’s called “winning” and McCaff should look into it. I married a younger woman too as I saw the obv importance of it
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:01 AM 06-25-2022
It’s not so much she took a Patriot missile. It’s her age. No rich or successful man should ever, and I mean EVER, go older. It’s literal insanity. Older women are much less attractive and 99% of the public (that includes women themselves) know that

My dad married 12 years younger and I’m one of 8. She takes care of him now that he’s old. It’s called “winning” and McCaff should look into it. I married a younger woman too as I saw the obv importance of it
I bet you wear New Balance and shop at Lowes on Saturday mornings
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:13 AM 06-25-2022

Jesus Christ you're a sociopath.
[Reply]
Kman34 02:44 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
No. Actually I hate gay people...and Jews too.

Anyway, she's just way too old. I don't understand how anyone would ever want to be with her.
Was Miss Universe.. Don't think she's getting uglier.. Will make the over 50 thread easy.. Nice attempt of trolling but... fail...
[Reply]
lewdog 03:18 PM 06-25-2022

I feel bad for your wife. Why did she settle when she could have found someone with more money?
[Reply]
Brody Wa 03:38 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'd **** her.

I love me some melon pairs. She’s easily a 10
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:35 PM 06-25-2022
Winning:

Losing:

Any more questions ?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:08 PM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I feel bad for your wife. Why did she settle when she could have found someone with more money?
I wonder if she knows about his 2nd job yet
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:20 PM 06-25-2022
I wonder if she knows about his 2nd job yet
She doesn’t
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up