« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
tredadda 04:32 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That's because JuJu is betting on himself though.
He picked the best QB possible then to bet on himself. Mahomes is gonna get JuJu paid.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:33 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
So is JuJu really stinking it up that bad already?

Or you guys just going for a contrarian take?

What makes Hardman and Moore that more enticing than JuJu? Hardman has yet to ever show much and Moore is from a small program trying not just to get up to speed on NFL defenses' but get up to speed on Andy's offense.

That's a steep curve to accomplish in just his rookie season.

JuJu has had success when he was healthy and he had a QB that wasn't a corpse.

I honestly really hope Juju kills it, it would be amazing. Here though are my list of reasons, both valid and also pretty invalid of why I'm not hyping him up more:

-First, invalid reason: He's under contract for one year. Even if he blows up he's either going to be really expensive or leave. Or, I mean, both. So there's a side of me that wants others to succeed instead. Thankfully what I want has nothing to do with how it plays out.

-Second Juju really succeeded when he, against the odds, maxed out his opportunities. He did this playing second fiddle to Antonio Brown largely out of the slot. Brown left, then Juju not only regressed to the mean when it came to opportunities he also was not nearly as effective playing the X against the best corners. I was more excited about Juju before Tyreek left.

-Third I feel like he's just an extra guy in our offense. We have better route runners, faster guys, bigger guys, guys that catch better. Maybe he can be a Sammy Watkins but I just don't see Juju being that #1 WR for any team ever.

I could be very very wrong but not hearing anything out of camp so far kind of just confirmed my bias. But then again maybe he's a gamer and he'll show up in games. Maybe Mahomes' arm will make him come alive. We'll see.
[Reply]
neech 04:53 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
He picked the best QB possible then to bet on himself. Mahomes is gonna get JuJu paid.
It would work out good for Juju to be the stud under a one year contract, Mahomes knows that.

If Juju asks Mahomes to give him some throws and I promise you I won't disappoint Mahomes will give him the opportunity.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:34 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Mecole Hardman is gonna go off this year.

In order of production it gonna be like:

Hardman
MVS
Moore
JuJu
If Hardman is our leading WR this year, it is of my opinion that we will be .500 or less.
[Reply]
crispystl 06:39 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Mecole Hardman is gonna go off this year.

In order of production it gonna be like:

Hardman
MVS
Moore
JuJu

I think he will too. He was really coming on strong at the end of the season, and now he’ll get a bunch of Hill’s gadget touches too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BWillie 06:48 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I think he will too. He was really coming on strong at the end of the season, and now he’ll get a bunch of Hill’s gadget touches too.

He came on strong with the way the staff finally just decided they were going to utilize him. Not really because he was churning out 1st downs and running amazing routes or doing the improvising when the play breaks down that Mahomes loves.

I certainly expect him to have a career year, but if he's our #1 WR next year it is going to be a disaster.
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 06:48 PM 06-29-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
It would work out good for Juju to be the stud under a one year contract, Mahomes knows that.

If Juju asks Mahomes to give him some throws and I promise you I won't disappoint Mahomes will give him the opportunity.
Just look at Albert Wilson for what a short time of exposure with Pat can do for you.
[Reply]
chief4life 07:26 AM 06-30-2022

Skyy Moore's hands are as big as the football 🤯 pic.twitter.com/0i4z3SrTP5

— Brad Henson Productions (@BradHensonPro) June 30, 2022

[Reply]
tredadda 08:20 AM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by chief4life:
You know what they say about a receiver with big hands?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:26 AM 06-30-2022
He wears big gloves
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:31 AM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I honestly really hope Juju kills it, it would be amazing. Here though are my list of reasons, both valid and also pretty invalid of why I'm not hyping him up more:

-First, invalid reason: He's under contract for one year. Even if he blows up he's either going to be really expensive or leave. Or, I mean, both. So there's a side of me that wants others to succeed instead. Thankfully what I want has nothing to do with how it plays out.

-Second Juju really succeeded when he, against the odds, maxed out his opportunities. He did this playing second fiddle to Antonio Brown largely out of the slot. Brown left, then Juju not only regressed to the mean when it came to opportunities he also was not nearly as effective playing the X against the best corners. I was more excited about Juju before Tyreek left.

-Third I feel like he's just an extra guy in our offense. We have better route runners, faster guys, bigger guys, guys that catch better. Maybe he can be a Sammy Watkins but I just don't see Juju being that #1 WR for any team ever.

I could be very very wrong but not hearing anything out of camp so far kind of just confirmed my bias. But then again maybe he's a gamer and he'll show up in games. Maybe Mahomes' arm will make him come alive. We'll see.
Er you forgot that part where he played a year with back up qb's in 2019 and then a year with a totally washed up big Ben in 2021 plus he got injured aswell. In 2020 he got 831 yards and 9 Td's playing with Ben who had just come back from his elbow injury so imo when he had competent qb play he balled out even with AB gone.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 AM 06-30-2022
I think this years offense will be better simply bc of the increase of talent overall. Demarcus Robinsonans Marcus Kemp did nothing well. They were liabilities that offered next to nothing. Pringle had good hands but didn’t offer much else.

I think Juju presents us with a Sammy Watkins replacement we haven’t had ever since he left. He’s a big bodied athletic player who can do exactly what Sammy did and there’s a ton of value in that.

MVS and Hardman are not Tyreek but they do provide elite speed as deep threats to keep defenses aware of them. Teams know Mahomes loves to go deep so they wil likely continue to play cover 2 shell.

Skyy is the difference maker IMO. And yes I gave this dude a handy in the draft forum before we ever drafted him.
When was the last time we had a pure route running WR with good hands? I think Jeremy Maclin was the closest thing. Skyy as our 4th WR is going to change games. A 4th corner isn’t going to keep up with this guy. Him and Juju are going to help us so much in the middle of the field against cover 2.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:16 AM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Pringle had good hands but didn’t offer much else.
There was that one time Pringle looked fast. When he had that kickoff return for a TD against the Bengals. Unfortunately it didn't count because they were making sure the game remained competitive at halftime.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:27 AM 06-30-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
He came on strong with the way the staff finally just decided they were going to utilize him. Not really because he was churning out 1st downs and running amazing routes or doing the improvising when the play breaks down that Mahomes loves.

I certainly expect him to have a career year, but if he's our #1 WR next year it is going to be a disaster.

I dunno man it seems like he had a few long catches towards the end of the season that were pretty hard balls to track. It really looked like she was improving in that sense.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:51 AM 06-30-2022

staylor26 is going to love sucking his cock. Hope he doesn’t ruin him like he did with Hardman, Niang & CEH by sucking on their cocks.

Leave we him alone you Florida Faggot!

[Reply]
Page 55 of 278
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up