ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 145
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass
Donger 08:40 AM 04-23-2007
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:36 AM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Gotta love LA County

:-)
So I have watched a few videos called Bad Drivers Of Southern California.. what is up with all the one way streets there?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:45 AM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Wow... WOW!!!! Does anybody know where all that money goes?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!
I can tell you were it doesn't go: Streets, sidewalks, street signs, traffic cops, elementary, middle and high school public education.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:45 AM 07-27-2015
I can tell you were it doesn't go: Streets, sidewalks, street signs, traffic cops, elementary, middle and high school public education.
Nothing in California goes to those things.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:46 AM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
So I have watched a few videos called Bad Drivers Of Southern California.. what is up with all the one way streets there?
Those are mostly in Downtown LA and I can't for the life of me figure out why they exist. Fortunately, the rest of the LA basin has normal roads.
[Reply]
Donger 10:50 AM 07-27-2015
Here you go, Dane. I, too, was curious about the high prices relative to crude when I was there a few weeks ago, so I looked it up:

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-...soar-this-week
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:16 AM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by Donger:
Here you go, Dane. I, too, was curious about the high prices relative to crude when I was there a few weeks ago, so I looked it up:

http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-...soar-this-week
Thanks, Dude!

At least I'm a Costco member...
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:24 AM 07-27-2015
That can be had for $.40? Where are you shopping?
[Reply]
listopencil 11:30 AM 07-27-2015
Oh, our taxes are definitely out of control. Last time I looked, it was something like .70 cents per gallon. Hell, I had to pay $15 dollars to park at a public beach yesterday. $15 dollars, just for the privilege of parking.

But in this case, I think it's something more, as it was $3.83 at Costco Friday but no less than $4.29 anywhere else using the Gas Buddy app.

Yesterday, I saw it as high as $4.49.
I flew out to visit my brother in Colorado right after Easter. Holy shit, the gas prices were so much cheaper out there. I'm talking a dollar to a buck fifty per gallon cheaper.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:37 AM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I flew out to visit my brother in Colorado right after Easter. Holy shit, the gas prices were so much cheaper out there. I'm talking a dollar to a buck fifty per gallon cheaper.
$2.49 here...
[Reply]
Donger 11:39 AM 07-27-2015
I would think that most have seen this before, but just in case:

http://www.gasbuddy.com/GasPriceMap
[Reply]
Al Bundy 12:22 PM 07-27-2015
Those are mostly in Downtown LA and I can't for the life of me figure out why they exist. Fortunately, the rest of the LA basin has normal roads.
I did wonder about that... seems a lot of people always trying to turn left on no left turns as well.
[Reply]
MahiMike 12:40 PM 07-27-2015
More of her please.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:59 PM 07-27-2015
Wow. Just wow!!!! I get the whole, "make them pay so much for their preferred option that your preferred option is better", but that's crazy.

One has to wonder why a deep-dive investigation hasn't been demanded to answer all those questions. Minimally this appears to be price gouging, but I'll bet the truth is even more gut-wrenching.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:00 PM 07-27-2015
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
That can be had for $.40? Where are you shopping?
Bing images...
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 05:32 PM 07-27-2015
It'll be $2 a gallon again by fall. The summer blend is coming to an end.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 145
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up