ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 98 of 153
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:10 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why cant Din throw the light saber to Moff, he powers it up, Bo shoots him in the face. She's the rightful heir now.
I don't know. I find the part about "winning" the Darksaber to be odd, especially considering that Sabine Wren handed it to Bo-Katan in Star Wars Rebels.

As for Moff Gideon, he was supposedly tried and executed for War Crimes against the Republic and now, Cara Dune wants him tried in front of the New Republic.

But does anyone believe that he won't escape death again?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:12 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Essentially, He stated he was an opportunist
Hes not going to be the new Jabba the hut without doing some bad shit to people just because he makes more money.

But, thats who he is, he's not turned to the dark side or some story arc BS change for change sake. Every time hes shown up in the movies, until the Mando series was doing something bad to others and selfishly good for him.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:26 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I definitely see Bo-Katan turning on him. She'll just say "this is the way." :-)
Just like “God Wills It” in Kingdom of Heaven.

Yell some bad idea

GOD WILLS IT

CHEERING

:-)

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I don't know. I find the part about "winning" the Darksaber to be odd, especially considering that Sabine Wren handed it to Bo-Katan in Star Wars Rebels.

As for Moff Gideon, he was supposedly tried and executed for War Crimes against the Republic and now, Cara Dune wants him tried in front of the New Republic.

But does anyone believe that he won't escape death again?
I forgot about Sabine giving her the dark saber. That will be interesting.

Espinito is signed on for several more appearances.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:42 PM 12-19-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
el borracho 08:12 PM 12-19-2020
Soooo.... what is Moff Gideon doing with Grogu's blood?
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:16 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by el borracho:
The Empire is attempting to create a Force-Sensitive clone
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:17 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Cloning experiments. Probably at some point palpatine.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Probably at some point palpatine.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:40 PM 12-19-2020
Boom!

[Reply]
SAGA45 09:05 PM 12-19-2020
The dark saber heating the Beskar is an underrated highlight of this episode. That Mando/Gideon duel was awesome!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:30 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Cloning experiments. Probably at some point palpatine.

Bringing "Order for the future"
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:36 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by SAGA45:
The dark saber heating the Beskar is an underrated highlight of this episode. That Mando/Gideon duel was awesome!
To be fair if it got that hot it would warp, like that’s literally how you bend metal. But I get it.

When he kicked it to whip it around and crack Gideon in the dome was fucking awesome. That gets my vote for best part of that fight.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:53 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:58 PM 12-19-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Bringing "Order for the future"
It *seems* as if they're following the original EU in which Thrawn returns from the Unknown Regions to reorganize the Empire.

He had a cloned Jedi named Joruus C'baoth, who, due to the cloning process, was no longer a Jedi but a "Dark Jedi". He wasn't a Sith but he was evil and "guided" the Empire through The Force, just like Sidious.

It took Luke, Leia, Han, Lando and a cast of others over the course of three novels to finally defeat Thrawn and "new" Empire.

The series also introduced Mara Jade, among other notable EU characters.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:09 PM 12-19-2020
Spoiler!

Attached: C8A9F16A-9C57-4D7B-B720-5ECF0E1F6AF9.jpeg (42.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 98 of 153
« First < 48889495969798 99100101102108148 > Last »
Up