ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 153
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Hammock Parties 08:33 PM 10-04-2018
Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Originally Posted by :
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:18 PM 12-18-2020
That was beautiful and perfect way to wrap up the Mando+Grogu arc.

Spoiler!
Heh, I think I called the reveal the other day.
[Reply]
notorious 06:20 PM 12-18-2020
Can they just cancel the last 3 movies?

Just make a press release and say "Nah, we didn't mean it."

Put the Mandalorian crew on the job.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:28 PM 12-18-2020
The only thing that was missing from that episode was this guy.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Frazod 06:39 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Can they just cancel the last 3 movies?

Just make a press release and say "Nah, we didn't mean it."

Put the Mandalorian crew on the job.
I would have no problem whatsoever with a Bobby Ewing in the shower moment.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:51 PM 12-18-2020
I admit, I cried when I saw the big reveal.

Bravo, F&F. You made me care about Star Wars again.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:54 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
I admit, I cried when I saw the big reveal.
Welcome to the club...
[Reply]
ping2000 06:54 PM 12-18-2020
Did not see that coming.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:03 PM 12-18-2020

The end sequence including post credits scene was like listening to Hulk Hogan's intro when you were 5 -8 years old
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:04 PM 12-18-2020
Oh yeah. Yeah forgot to ask.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 07:11 PM 12-18-2020
Also. Regarding the direction of the whole universe,

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:12 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Oh yeah. Yeah forgot to ask.

Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:19 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Also. Regarding the direction of the whole universe,

Spoiler!
Lucasfilm made a huge mistake in hiring KK, which is beyond obvious at this point. They should have hired someone younger, someone more in touch with the Star Wars community and fan base because she missed the mark, big time.

Favreau and Filoni have done a remarkable job with The Mandalorian and fortunately, they're producing at least one more series together in Rangers of the Republic. Andor, the Rogue One prequel is obviously in good hands with Tony Gilroy, while the other series appear to be in good hands as well (Deborah Chow and Leslye Headland).

Instead of rushing to announce Episode VII and Rogue One, she should have taken some time to put together a really solid plan, which they seem to have in place now, but at the expense of 7-9.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:46 PM 12-18-2020
Well, shit. That was fucking awesome.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:47 PM 12-18-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Lucasfilm made a huge mistake in hiring KK, which is beyond obvious at this point. They should have hired someone younger, someone more in touch with the Star Wars community and fan base because she missed the mark, big time.

Favreau and Filoni have done a remarkable job with The Mandalorian and fortunately, they're producing at least one more series together in Rangers of the Republic. Andor, the Rogue One prequel is obviously in good hands with Tony Gilroy, while the other series appear to be in good hands as well (Deborah Chow and Leslye Headland).

Instead of rushing to announce Episode VII and Rogue One, she should have taken some time to put together a really solid plan, which they seem to have in place now, but at the expense of 7-9.

Spoiler!
So KK is still around right? I don’t remember seeing news of her exit.

I’m glad they have it figured out. But the expense on 7-9 is a real travesty. They could have taken that so many directions. Positive directions. But NOPE.

I’ve stood up for TLJ. I got what RJ was trying to get across. But from
The perspective of THIS being possible, it looks bad. Maybe I can say it hasn’t aged well. IDK.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:04 PM 12-18-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 92 of 153
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142 > Last »
Up