ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
JimNasium 06:52 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
Ask? :-)

:-)
This was posted in jest but as a man who has had quite a bit of success with the ladies I can tell you that asking is the key. You'll be surprised at how many takers you will encounter. Also, don't be afraid to be a bad boy. Girls seem to like that a hell of a lot more than the kind and gentle type.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:58 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
This was posted in jest but as a man who has had quite a bit of success with the ladies I can tell you that asking is the key. You'll be surprised at how many takers you will encounter. Also, don't be afraid to be a bad boy. Girls seem to like that a hell of a lot more than the kind and gentle type.
I can see it now, Jim:

Jim to Lady Friend...."May I insert my penis into your vagina?"

Lady Friend to Jim..."Why of course; I'm glad you asked. I never would have guessed it from that rock hard bulge you've been pokin me in the stomach with for the past 45 minutes."

JK, Jim.... :-)
[Reply]
JimNasium 07:11 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan:
I can see it now, Jim:

Jim to Lady Friend...."May I insert my penis into your vagina?"

Lady Friend to Jim..."Why of course; I'm glad you asked. I never would have guessed it from that rock hard bulge you've been pokin me in the stomach with for the past 45 minutes."

JK, Jim.... :-)
This is accurate except for two minor issues. First of all I'm never that polite and secondly they always claim that the bulge is poking them in the chin.
[Reply]
Jenny Gump 07:20 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Ok...in all seriousness, this is right on the money. In fact, it got me a little hot just reading this.

It's so hard to answer this, you are just a babe, and you still have your virginity, which is a pretty cool thing in my opinion. You probably ought to wait until marriage...etc etc. But if not, your first time really needs to be with someone you can trust. She has to feel comfortable with you. Don't come on too strong, yet don't be a weenie either. Girls that age are worried mostly about having sex with someone who is going to exploit them or make it dirty. Girls don't usually appreciate dirty sex til they are a little older. Heh. One time, I was at this guy's house and....

Nevermind, I am getting a little off the subject.

She needs to know she can trust you. Seriously dude, if she wants to have sex, you will know, because the vibes will be obvious. If you make your move, and she starts screaming NO!, well, that's a good sign, you aren't getting laid.
[Reply]
ROYC75 07:22 PM 08-20-2004
OK III, hold off, don't do it..... We can auction you off at the banquet to the Planeteer women, Yep, be the 1st to pop his nut, wadda ya think ? :-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:09 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Ok...in all seriousness, this is right on the money. In fact, it got me a little hot just reading this.

It's so hard to answer this, you are just a babe, and you still have your virginity, which is a pretty cool thing in my opinion. You probably ought to wait until marriage...etc etc. But if not, your first time really needs to be with someone you can trust. She has to feel comfortable with you. Don't come on too strong, yet don't be a weenie either. Girls that age are worried mostly about having sex with someone who is going to exploit them or make it dirty. Girls don't usually appreciate dirty sex til they are a little older. Heh. One time, I was at this guy's house and....

Nevermind, I am getting a little off the subject.

She needs to know she can trust you. Seriously dude, if she wants to have sex, you will know, because the vibes will be obvious. If you make your move, and she starts screaming NO!, well, that's a good sign, you aren't getting laid.
See, I was right, you just needed to ask Jenny. I'd have told you the same thing but it was too long ago and I can't remember.
[Reply]
Pink Paradise 2010 12:08 PM 11-01-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
Ask? :-)

you would think hu?:-)
[Reply]
David. 06:13 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
naw he be on but im wanting a few pointers from guys that have been down this road before, what do u do ?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:15 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I could be wrong here... but, I think your Dad may have had sex at some point.

I don't know where you would have gotten that idea from.....
[Reply]
PastorMikH 06:18 PM 08-20-2004
First, you say, "Will You Marry Me"

After she says "yes" and "I Do", then you can beg like most men do.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:19 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:

This idea ought to go over well with many of the members.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:22 PM 08-20-2004
What? Nobody has mentioned the obvious? Ask Slayer.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:20 PM 08-20-2004
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:

[Reply]
Valiant 06:19 PM 08-20-2004
your place or hers...

kiss her when you first see her as a welcome kiss..if she does not pull away you are good to go later on..

later on if 'welcome kiss worked'

music/laughter/ then kiss her agian..if she wants it will follow its course...

or endelt it..leave the bitch at home and go porking as i am told...
[Reply]
royr17 06:14 PM 08-20-2004
Well to me approaching her and seeing want to do it i feel like would get me a slap in a face.

What are some pointers some things i can do to make her wanna do with me ?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up