ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 189
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 12:13 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
I think you should start a mail order business to nearby states, like Kansas for example. :-)
Aww you just come visit. I've got 3 gram syringes you could hide under one ball sac.

As you legally travel within our state's borders of course.
[Reply]
DenverChief 12:16 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Aww you just come visit. I've got 3 gram syringes you could hide under one ball sac.

As you legally travel within our state's borders of course.
:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 12:26 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
popo always be skulkin'
[Reply]
DenverChief 03:17 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
popo always be skulkin'
I think i gave you the internet version of a swirlie

[Reply]
Mr. Laz 03:48 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
I think i gave you the internet version of a swirlie

flash back to junior high

[Reply]
booger 03:55 PM 05-18-2015
Well that happens to be the funk elastic, the blunt I twist it
The slamafied, buddafied funk on your discus
Oh my goodness what have you messed with, you have to bare witness
Catch a ho and another garden utensil Merry Christmas
By golly yes I smoke shit, straight off the roach clip
I happen to roach it and roll the blunt at once to approach it
The jolly Forward motion makes you sway similar to the ocean
The herb happens to be more than just a powerful potion
What is all of this commotion, listen here mister I am not joking around
People educating themselves about, what they happen to be smoking
My oven is on high, when I roast the quail
Tell Bill Clinton to go and inhale
Sucka lips
Word to your mother
[Reply]
rtmike 05:53 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Looking much better than the last pictures you posted.

I'd watch your nutrient regimen. Looks slightly overfed. The curl down on the tips of the leaves of the left plant show me it's a bit heavy on N(nitrogen). May be some slight heat issues as some of the leaves are starting to canoe.

Clean out the bottom half of the plants. It is called lollipopping. It will divert the energy to the top of the plant and create better airflow from the underside.

other than that, looking good.

I've read & heard so many conflicting ways. Cut off the shade leaves, leave them (they're there for a reason).
Seeings how I have several going I'll probably lollipop a strain that I have multiple grows going of to compare at the end.

Again, I thought the canoeing was a good sign. :-)

This is by far my best grow to date. I'm almost embarrassed from posting previous pictures. Like the father in law told me yesterday, "you're learning". I'm gonna branch out starting with the wife's tomatoes. Already got some strawberries in the ground. Few more veggies I'd like to bear as well.

Just planted 2 dirt & 2 H20 of the wife's tomatoes.

Possibly purchasing a green house. Harbor Freight has a small one for sale.

I won't come to a football forum for cannabis advice but will heed yours. :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 07:32 PM 05-18-2015
Our vendors know. MMED knows. Our outrageous testing costs at 4 separate facilities know. You said the only reason for it is so we can brag. Hardly. Our weed stands for itself. Our concentrates stretch CO for a reason and it's not just because of me.

If a dispensary is willing to cut costs in how they treat their most valuable commodity, they are willing more than one short cut.

We can not sell $80 ounces.
I said it was a selling point. I never said anything about bragging. Besides, organic medicine in Denver is hardly hard to come by. It would be silly to brag about it.

I don't know anything about your weed and how it stands. Don't care to. And distribution rates have little to do with organically grown cannabis or not.

Every company looks to cut costs. And that has little to do with if you can sell $80 ounces or not.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:40 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I said it was a selling point. I never said anything about bragging. Besides, organic medicine in Denver is hardly hard to come by. It would be silly to brag about it.

I don't know anything about your weed and how it stands. Don't care to. And distribution rates have little to do with organically grown cannabis or not.

Every company looks to cut costs. And that has little to do with if you can sell $80 ounces or not.
Then you don't really have to talk to me about the things I post.
[Reply]
rtmike 08:20 PM 05-18-2015
I mean really, we're tired of you complaining about your gig.....
[Reply]
Katipan 08:25 PM 05-18-2015
Originally Posted by rtmike:
I mean really, we're tired of you complaining about your gig.....
It's a heavy load.
[Reply]
rtmike 08:32 PM 05-18-2015
:-) Right on! :-)

Since this is the loadies thread. Could anyone tell me of cannabis forum that's worth a shit.

It seems like most of them are based in other countries. Mate this & mate that has a tendency to get old.
[Reply]
DC.chief 07:56 AM 05-19-2015
So I came across some wax for the first time. It's 60/g which seems expensive but I guess it's suppose to last a lot longer. Is it worth it at that price? I've never done wax before
[Reply]
DenverChief 08:55 AM 05-19-2015
Then you don't really have to talk to me about the things I post.
I thought pot was supposed to make people docile? This is starting to look like a cat fight in the making :-)
[Reply]
Katipan 09:02 AM 05-19-2015
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
So I came across some wax for the first time. It's 60/g which seems expensive but I guess it's suppose to last a lot longer. Is it worth it at that price? I've never done wax before
Worth it is pretty subjective. In Iowa, I was paying $150 an O for brick weed. Worth it at the moment, although you couldn't pay me to smoke it now.

Ok, you could pay me.

It's certainly a number on the higher side. I think our cheapest honeycomb wax tested at 83% THC and runs for less than $30.

Extremely popular to dab but I'm a simple old lady. I like a little sprinkle on top of my bowl. Done that way it lasts me quite a relative while. My bud tenders are young and excitable. They'll throw a whole gram in a joint.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 189
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up