ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 146
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
KCJake 02:59 PM 01-31-2023
For most of the season, I was worried about 3-4 teams. Buffalo, Cincinnati, Tennessee, and the Chargers. After those teams ... the Eagles and 49ers I guess. Maybe I just don't pay enough attention to the NFC. They just don't seem to be on the same level as the top AFC teams. I mean we're talking about Jalen Hurts...I'm just not concerned
[Reply]
tredadda 03:03 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
This is just like PHI/ NE sb ! NE rolled in with the star power ! While PHI rolled in to get job done !
Is Hurts playing right now at the same level he did pre injury?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:06 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
It's pretty clear he is not.

The drastic drop in production statistically shows it. And the eye test backs it up. Less zip, less accuracy.

Is a week of rest enough to get it headed the right direction? I don't know. I suspect if it was an injury rest could help, they would have yanked him earlier against SF and also not been using him as casually in the running game.

Probably going to require some offseason stuff to really fix.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:08 PM 01-31-2023
Hurts has 44 TD passes in 3 seasons.

Mahomes had 41 this year.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 03:08 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Meth, or mental illness?
No, this.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:08 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And for the most part, they all have very low football IQ.
Lol. Right. I noticed quite a few Chiefs fans here who are delusional. Not all to be sure, but there is a massive amount of disrespect for both the Eagles and Jalen hurts…

Boiling it all down for you. I see constantly here that the Eagles played a cupcake schedule, They didn’t play anyone… and, Jalen Hurts sucks, The Eagles will have to try to hide him Because he can’t pass the ball.

When I see stuff like that, and post irrefutable facts like comparative opponent winning percentage, passer rating from the pocket, common opponents, playoff opponents,… Then some of you Einstein‘s label me as dumb. Even though the numbers are really above reproach. Yes you may have played a couple better quarterbacks, but the teams those quarterbacks played for(your total opponent winning percentage) was second easiest in the league

Show the Eagles some respect. I have a ton of respect for the Chiefs… You won’t see me saying they have a cupcake schedule, even though it was much easier ( opponent winning percentage ) than the Eagles. You play who’s on your schedule. And in this league it’s a Sunday to Sunday thing… Anyone can beat anyone… Colts versus chiefs exhibit a

peace.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:10 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:
Lol. Right. I noticed quite a few Chiefs fans here who are delusional. Not all to be sure, but there is a massive amount of disrespect for both the Eagles and Jalen hurts…

Boiling it all down for you. I see constantly here that the Eagles played a cupcake schedule, They didn’t play anyone… and, Jalen Hurts sucks, The Eagles will have to try to hide him Because he can’t pass the ball.

When I see stuff like that, and post irrefutable facts like comparative opponent winning percentage, passer rating from the pocket, common opponents, playoff opponents,… Then some of you Einstein‘s label me as dumb. Even though the numbers are really above reproach. Yes you may have played a couple better quarterbacks, but the teams those quarterbacks played for(your total opponent winning percentage) was second easiest in the league

Show the Eagles some respect. I have a ton of respect for the Chiefs… You won’t see me saying they have a cupcake schedule, even though it was much easier ( opponent winning percentage ) than the Eagles. You play who’s on your schedule. And in this league it’s a Sunday to Sunday thing… Anyone can beat anyone… Colts versus chiefs exhibit a

peace.
It's not the Eagles we have disrespect for. It's the annoying rival fans that insist they're just here to talk football.

You're not fooling anybody. We've been doing this for 23 years, we've seen tons of people like you over that time.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:11 PM 01-31-2023
He isn't and he stated before the NFCCG that he was still not 100%.

Pretty sure he also took a blow in that game that he was favoring his shoulder quite a bit afterwards.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:11 PM 01-31-2023
Line down to -1.5 Philly
[Reply]
O.city 03:11 PM 01-31-2023
Why don't we lock new members for the next 2 weeks? We don't need any newbies.
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:12 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It's pretty clear he is not.

The drastic drop in production statistically shows it. And the eye test backs it up. Less zip, less accuracy.

Is a week of rest enough to get it headed the right direction? I don't know. I suspect if it was an injury rest could help, they would have yanked him earlier against SF and also not been using him as casually in the running game.

Probably going to require some offseason stuff to really fix.
No surgery is required, but he needs to really rest it for an extended period for it to go back to 100%. I hope that he is closer to being back to 100% after two more weeks of rest. I wish I could press a button and both hurts and Mahomes were at 100% for the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Kiimo 03:12 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Justtalkinfootball:

peace.

Remember your super bowl parade where an Eagles fan picked up horse shit and ate it

yeah.
[Reply]
Davisj77 03:13 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Our defense is far more battle tested that Philly's. Change my mind.

Whatever helps you sleep at nites ! You keep repeating that to yourself
[Reply]
Justtalkinfootball 03:13 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why don't we lock new members for the next 2 weeks? We don't need any newbies.
LOL why not? As long as fans are respectful … I love to get other opinions… Personally I’m not looking for a self affirmation society LOL
[Reply]
Toad 03:14 PM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Davisj77:
Gonna be a long day for pretty boy MAHOMES!
You’re kinda short bus special, huh?
[Reply]
Page 42 of 146
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up