ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Watching Tony Romo is insufferable anymore.
Spott 09:21 PM 02-02-2023
Tony Romo is going to be a dream compared to listening to Brady call games.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:53 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Tony Romo is going to be a dream compared to listening to Brady call games.
Brady will do such a good job. Romo does a fine job. He just lost some steam. He's still very good at what he does.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 10:50 PM 02-02-2023
He sucks ass.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 06:48 AM 02-03-2023
He just goes on these rants where he's not even talking about football anymore, and gets all magnanimous about the TV narrative.

Like, if youre not going to predict the plays, at least talk about the game thats being played, instead of comparing players to Jordan and giving QBs nicknames. That's all I ask, just call the game thats played.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:36 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
He just goes on these rants where he's not even talking about football anymore, and gets all magnanimous about the TV narrative.

Like, if youre not going to predict the plays, at least talk about the game thats being played, instead of comparing players to Jordan and giving QBs nicknames. That's all I ask, just call the game thats played.
I sure some jackoff at the network told him to do that.
you cant JUST talk about football. You have to be an entertainer.

So, we want you to...............
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:18 AM 02-03-2023
Every single former player and coach can break down the game instantaneously and come close to predicting future plays. The networks and/or league don't want them to do it.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:17 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Every single former player and coach can break down the game instantaneously and come close to predicting future plays. The networks and/or league don't want them to do it.
But that's what made him so good the first year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:38 PM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Lol, what? Have you heard some of the former players/coaches they've brought in for a game? Many of them are so far off even I know they're ignorant.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:01 PM 02-03-2023
Even CBS is tired of his shit. Sent two execs to meet with him for an "intervention" about his slippage.

Apparently he doesn't put the time in and is just winging it on GameDay.

It stands to reason, I mean if the guy did ANY prep at all before commenting on Josh Allen, the Mr. January bullshit probably never happens.

The guy's claim to fame is losing to Mahomes in the playoffs and this shitbird days he's Mr January. It's hilarious.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:06 PM 02-03-2023
Kevin Harlan and Trent Green is CBS’ best announcing team.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:54 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Kevin Harlan and Trent Green is CBS’ best announcing team.
Especially when Harlan’s calling both games.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:17 AM 02-04-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, what? Have you heard some of the former players/coaches they've brought in for a game? Many of them are so far off even I know they're ignorant.
If you don’t think former NFL head coaches and position coaches can’t break down a play immediately, then that’s on you. Paul Finebaum used to have Booger McFarland on during Alabama games and Booger could do it.
[Reply]
notorious 08:19 AM 02-03-2023
"Mr. January".

Good grief, man. :-)
[Reply]
HC_Chief 08:20 AM 02-03-2023
He is too far removed from the game these days to predict plays based upon personnel and looks. The game has passed him by and now he has to actually do the job, not just amaze us with his presnap reads.
[Reply]
notorious 08:22 AM 02-03-2023
Romo makes 18 million a year to do what, 25 games?

I understand it's not an easy job, but good grief.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up