ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>-- I shat at Kohl's today
Simply Red 12:13 PM 04-09-2022
Took o poop at Kohl's, not too bad at all.

Notes:

- soft lighting
- low volume background musiic
- nothing on floor + clean counters

One down vote was for a pellet turd remnant from earlier in the day hadn't flushed entirely (so that turned me off of that particular stall)

All in all no complaints
8.4 out of 10
no toilet contact was made
Attached: 20220409_141052.jpg (33.0 KB) 
[Reply]
seclark 12:14 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I took a growler at Barnes n Noble on Saturday and it was heavenly
Interesting, don’t they have a coffee shop adjacent? That’s what I call a reason to take a shit, and if the standards are met, I’m there.
sec
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:15 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Too late. I've been through Georgia many times.

Did you march through?
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:22 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Did you march through?
Once, back in 1864. And let me tell you, it was a long damn march. No shits were taken though.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:42 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by seclark:
Interesting, don’t they have a coffee shop adjacent? That’s what I call a reason to take a shit, and if the standards are met, I’m there.
sec
Coffee, a nice book and the quiet...

What more could a person ask for?
[Reply]
seclark 01:00 PM 07-18-2023

A clean and comfortable shitter.
We’re just putting them back on the shelf anyway.
sec
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:02 PM 07-18-2023

Clean break?
[Reply]
srvy 01:03 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Soft light makes it look very rapey. 2 stars. Would not shit.
Men don't look at restrooms and worry they could be raped. Did you lie about your gender or are you transitioning Ms Faulk?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:13 PM 07-18-2023
Since I'm new to this thread, someone can at least confirm to me that everytime you read the thread title you hear it in Johnny Cash's voice...

"I shat at Kohl's...today. To see if I...still feel...."
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:36 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Men don't look at restrooms and worry they could be raped. Did you lie about your gender or are you transitioning Ms Faulk?
You read it wrong. I was giving advice.

[Reply]
seclark 01:22 PM 09-13-2023
Mine and the wife’s 43rd wedding anniversary. We celebrated by coming down to como for my speech rehab this afternoon. Ate lunch and stopped at kohl’s for her to do some shopping and of course I ran in and took a shit. Some old bastard was hogging the handicapped stall, which pissed me off a little, but other than that, it was fine as always.
I gave a thumbs up to the ladies at the service desk as I walked out.
sec
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:32 PM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Since I'm new to this thread, someone can at least confirm to me that everytime you read the thread title you hear it in Johnny Cash's voice...

"I shat at Kohl's...today. To see if I...still feel...."
Well now that you mention it....

Anyway, have you shat at Kohls? It's a great place to shit.

I've shat at Kohls a couple of times (two different Kohls actually) and it may be the best department store shat out there.
[Reply]
Enid Borden 02:00 PM 09-13-2023
Impressive. I pooped on the top of Aspen Mountain last week, in the Sundeck restaurant facility. Soft lighting, yes, ambient music being able to hear music playing in the restaurant. Being that it's on the top of an ~11,000 foot mountain, though, the crapper while a conventional flushing style had a vague odor hinting of a mountain outhouse-style toilet, like one of those where you do your thing into a hole in the ground.

Speaking of hole in the ground mountain toilets, I think from now on I'm preemptively plugging my nose with tissue or something before opening the door to those things because I nearly doubled over barfing coming out of the one at the Maroon Bells parking lot last week. Some scumbag left the lid up, filling the room with a blast of piss so strong I nearly screamed in horror going inside. I hurriedly did my business, went out gagging and spitting and nearly puked on the driveway to the parking lot. One of the hole-toilets on the top of Independence Pass doesn't have a lock on the door so it's a pray-and-spray. Worst one I ever encountered was at the North Fork Trail parking lot across from the old South Platte Hotel in Jefferson County, Colorado. It must have been stoners; I really don't know, but for the life of me I couldn't figure out why multiple people would pee in every corner of the bathroom instead of inside of the toilet itself. There were even a few dried turds there, too. Maybe they were so stoned, they were afraid of falling into the hole and/or felt the need to lean their backs against the corner of the bathroom for balance?

It's always good, when driving in the Rockies, to bring some TP just in case. I had to use some of my own last year in the outhouse thing at the Ashcroft ghost town site because their TP dispenser was empty, curse their souls. And a lot of these places don't have phone service if you get trapped on the crapper. Ashcroft, Maroon Bells, and Independence Pass are not in cellular network range. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN. PREPARE OR ELSE.

:-)
[Reply]
Enid Borden 01:46 AM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well now that you mention it....

Anyway, have you shat at Kohls? It's a great place to shit.

I've shat at Kohls a couple of times (two different Kohls actually) and it may be the best department store shat out there.
Back in the 70s and 80s, the shitters in many stores like K-Mart were coin-op. You had to put in a dime or crawl under. And let me tell you, buddy, the dime did not improve the quality of the experience at all! Then there were times you'd put in your last dime and there's no damned paper! And no refunds of your dime! Or you'd get those teeny, thin tissue squares that you'd have to fight the dispenser to let go of. I shake in rage just thinking about it!!!11!!

THAT was oppression!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:30 AM 09-16-2023
Rumor has it that Travador shat at Tay Tay’s posh east coast digs recently. Hopefully the subject will come up on a future podcast. (After the breakup.) Wonder if that was Trav’s first time using a solid gold bidet… Pretty sure Tay & SR have the same model. Only two were made, and they shop at the same bidet boutique in Milan.
[Reply]
TLO 11:25 AM 10-06-2023
Simply Red, you pooped any fun new places recently? I've been a boring pooper. Mostly just at work and home. I need to pay a visit to Khol's soon.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 15
« First < 3910111213 1415 >
Up