ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 378
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
BWillie 07:43 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
World Baseball Classic final beat all NBA games this year including All-Star game in ratings. And that game was on FS1.
Well yeah, the WBC is every 3 years isn't it? There are over 2500 NBA games every year. Not sure I understand the relevance
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:44 PM 03-24-2023

"I personally know people that were scared of LeBron James... I know a bunch of people who were and are in fact terrified of LeBron James. I’ve seen it. At times I’ve had teammates that were terrified of LeBron James."

- Draymond Green
(Via @TheVolumeSports ) pic.twitter.com/L4wY3lb2RS

— NBACentral (@TheNBACentral) March 24, 2023

Makes sense after what he did to the Warriors in 2016.
[Reply]
Eureka 10:40 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Makes sense after what he did to the Warriors in 2016.
He beat them 1 out of 3 tries? Figure I'm missing something here with your post? Seems Green is saying something without saying something.

Warriors tonight look like a team everyone doesn't want to play. Give us your best shot and we'll stick around to the end and put up magical shots to win the game.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:55 PM 03-24-2023
Well, it's nice to see that OKC really isn't that interested in winning important games.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:07 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Eureka:
He beat them 1 out of 3 tries? Figure I'm missing something here with your post? Seems Green is saying something without saying something.
He isn’t. He’s being honest. I’d suggest watching his podcast. The guy is an even bigger fan of LeBron than me, Barry or Nick Wright.

Originally Posted by :
Warriors tonight look like a team everyone doesn't want to play. Give us your best shot and we'll stick around to the end and put up magical shots to win the game.
Unfortunate as it is, they’ve been coasting all year and are still a favorite to get through just about any playoff series once they get in. Any top team that draws them early is in trouble.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:26 AM 03-25-2023

LeBron built the team, made all the trades and signs all the players, so he deserves full credit for every Lakers win even if he's not playing.

That's how it works right?

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) March 25, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:34 AM 03-25-2023
8-5 without him.

I guess you and Barry are right - he should probably just step down and take a front office role. They weren't anywhere near this good with him on the court.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:43 AM 03-25-2023
Man, this is a tough spot for KCC. He loves to create those situations where Lebron can't lose. Either they were supposed to lose and if they win Lebron over came some insurmountable obstacle. If they lose the other guys suck and he needs help...

Now, if he comes back and they lose it's all on him. If comes back and they keep this pace he had no impact. I'm sure Lebron doesn't know what the hell to do at this point.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:31 AM 03-25-2023
Nah - James and his fans have spent almost 20 years deflecting blame and hogging credit.

They have this down to a science. KCC will be fine.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:53 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Man, this is a tough spot for KCC. He loves to create those situations where Lebron can't lose. Either they were supposed to lose and if they win Lebron over came some insurmountable obstacle. If they lose the other guys suck and he needs help...

Now, if he comes back and they lose it's all on him. If comes back and they keep this pace he had no impact. I'm sure Lebron doesn't know what the hell to do at this point.

21 year old LeBron took a 64 win Detroit team to 7 games in the 2006 Conference Semifinals, just for his teammates to shoot 9-41 (22.0%) in Game 7. pic.twitter.com/ssFrrKaEgw

LeBron's teammates have been letting him down for almost two decades now. This year will almost certainly be no different, but at least they've been able to beat a few bad teams without him. We'll truly find out about them in the play-in/playoff games in a few weeks though.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:32 PM 03-25-2023
You won't 'find out' shit.

If the Lakers win, you'll say it was because of LeBron. If they lose, you'll say it's because of his teammates.

There are none so blind as those who will not see...
[Reply]
Eureka 11:00 PM 03-25-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

LeBron's teammates have been letting him down for almost two decades now. This year will almost certainly be no different, but at least they've been able to beat a few bad teams without him. We'll truly find out about them in the play-in/playoff games in a few weeks though.
Curry's teammates always seem to step up in those situations. Guess he is much luckier then LeBron.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:07 PM 03-25-2023
Curry's teammates always seem to step up in those situations. Guess he is much luckier then LeBron.

Steph Curry: "It's the 4th quarter and we're losing can y'all make shots for me please 🥺🥺🥺"

Steph's teammates: pic.twitter.com/9v40CCew7N

4th Q:

PHI up 11, Green 2 FT
PHI up 9, Moody 3
PHI up 9, Poole 2 FT
PHI up 7, Poole 3
PHI up 4, Poole 2
PHI up 4, Poole 2
PHI up 7, Poole 3 FT
PHI up 6, Klay 3
PHI up 3, Looney 2
PHI up 3, Klay 3
PHI up 2, Poole 2

Such awful teammates Steph has. He certainly carries them.

[Reply]
Eureka 11:19 PM 03-25-2023
It's why the Warriors are a fantastic team to watch. They really aren't about one player. Although Curry is a superstar he seems to will his teammates to play their best in the most critical moments.

That is something LeBron hasn't been good at doing. You either had to be a superstar already or you were getting overshadowed by LeBron if you were on his team.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:56 PM 03-25-2023
It's why the Warriors are a fantastic team to watch. They really aren't about one player. Although Curry is a superstar he seems to will his teammates to play their best in the most critical moments.

That is something LeBron hasn't been good at doing. You either had to be a superstar already or you were getting overshadowed by LeBron if you were on his team.
Just like Tom Brady just willed his defense to tackle and force turnovers all those years. I wish Mahomes and LeBron had such powers.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 378
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773113163 > Last »
Up