ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 92 of 208
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2021 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 04:02 PM 04-28-2021
Version 2021 - REVENGE TOUR EDITION

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules for once the draft begins:
  1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").
  2. Don't be a dick.
Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting player threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:Here is a list of the prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year.

View the 2020 Draft thread here
View the 2019 Draft thread here
View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here

[Reply]
kccrow 11:27 PM 04-29-2021
The Jags picking Etienne was the most head-scratching pick of round 1, to be honest.

Sure, the Faiders taking Leatherwood is up there but they actually need a RT.

The Jags didn't need a RB, especially not a round 1 RB. Robinson is really good. They should have taken a complimentary back on day 3. Just WTF.

Take one of the slew of Edge players, Moerhig or Newsome or Freiermuth but not fucking Etienne.

All-time dumbass move by a dumbass franchise.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:28 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The Jags picking Etienne was the most head-scratching pick of round 1, to be honest.

The Jags didn't need a RB, especially not a round 1 RB. Robinson is really good. They should have taken a complimentary back on day 3. Just WTF.

Take one of the slew of Edge players, Moerhig or Newsome or Freiermuth but not fucking Etienne.

Agreed. Trash pick all things considered.

If you’re going to draft a RB in the 1st, you better be competitive during his rookie deal.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:29 PM 04-29-2021
I wouldn't consider a RB until round 5 or 6. Definitely not day 2. I just bitched about the Jags being retarded for taking Etienne in 1 with a great RB in Robinson arleady. Why the fuck would KC spend a high resource on a 3rd RB? Take a guy like Doaks in the 6th.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:29 PM 04-29-2021

They could have gotten a tackle there, too. But this is a team that slapped the franchise tag on Cam Robinson so who knows...
[Reply]
Dante84 11:41 PM 04-29-2021
One factor to consider is the impact these picks will have on rosters.

For example, I just saw someone speculating that Jaylon Smith might be a June 1st cut because of the Parsons pick.

I’m sure there will be some veteran talent to shake out in another round of FA after the weekend is done.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:59 PM 04-29-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
One factor to consider is the impact these picks will have on rosters.

For example, I just saw someone speculating that Jaylon Smith might be a June 1st cut because of the Parsons pick.

I’m sure there will be some veteran talent to shake out in another round of FA after the weekend is done.
I’d love to have him or Vander Esche.

Especially if Smith is cut...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:48 AM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mac got his toughness playing tennis-by himself!

[Reply]
Mecca 01:46 AM 04-30-2021
Trey Lance was born after Tom Brady was drafted... Christ.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:29 AM 04-30-2021

Urban still thinks he's coaching a college football team
[Reply]
tmax63 06:44 AM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos signed Kyle Fuller and Ronald Darby and still drafted this kid.

They are terrified of us :-)
And KC has retooled the OL to be able to run on their asses if everyone drops 7.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:58 AM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’d love to have him or Vander Esche.

Especially if Smith is cut...
If that happened one would hope he pans out better than the last FA LB we signed from Dallas.
[Reply]
O.city 07:01 AM 04-30-2021
Never ever draft a RB early.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:24 AM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Did you know they sell inserts for that? Like a pickle for chicks.
You ever wear one?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:29 AM 04-30-2021
My BIGGEST problem with the Etienne pick is dumbass Urban Meyer said he’s the 3rd down back, and Robinson and Hyde are their 1-2 punch.

25th pick on a fucking 3rd down back? Are you serious?

I don’t like RB in round 1 much at all, but if you are gonna do it, they need to be a bell cow.
[Reply]
O.city 07:31 AM 04-30-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
My BIGGEST problem with the Etienne pick is dumbass Urban Meyer said he’s the 3rd down back, and Robinson and Hyde are their 1-2 punch.

25th pick on a ****ing 3rd down back? Are you serious?

I don’t like RB in round 1 much at all, but if you are gonna do it, they need to be a bell cow.
Never ever do it. Ever.
[Reply]
Page 92 of 208
« First < 42828889909192 93949596102142192 > Last »
Up