ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Best weed killer for lawns with rocks landscaping
scho63 12:03 PM 03-19-2021
The last two weeks the weeds have come out and grown with vengeance all over the lawn between all the rocks.

I need to find something that will kill it all and last.

I prefer to have a ready-to-use product rather than a concentrate to mix in a sprayer I would have to buy.

The ground is hard and dry here in AZ so not sure if it is wise to water a little first before applying the weed killer.

I know Ortho and Roundup are the two big ones many homeowners use.

I don't have a huge yard but have weeds coming up all over. I'm sure the landscapers didn't put down a tarp to block the weeks or it was done poorly.

Any advice appreciated.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:28 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Finally found the best weedkiller: I put an ad on Craigslist on Tuesday and hired a Mexican to pull all my weeds for $100.

Problem solved.
Mexicans are the best ! They're good at masturbating swines also.

I've used them for lots of different stuff.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:46 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Finally found the best weedkiller: I put an ad on Craigslist on Tuesday and hired a Mexican to pull all my weeds for $100.

Problem solved.
Task rabbit or Thumbtack are much better options.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:47 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Glyphosate and Specticle.
Gas works the best.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 04:19 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by TRR:
Ortho ground clear works better for weeds growing in rock beds than the aforementioned brands. In my experience at least.
This. Ortho Groundclear ftw. Get the concentrated version and a $20 sprayer at Home Depot, spray your entire yard with enough to wet the rocks and you’re golden for 6 months.
[Reply]
srvy 04:27 PM 10-15-2022
Agent orange followed up with napalm.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up