Page 248 of 283
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258 > Last »
Hall of Classics>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 02-02-2020
Let’s do this shit.
[Reply]
Dayze 06:18 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
97% of all TV’s in the KC area had the Super Bowl on during the 4th quarter.

What the hell were those other 3% doing?!

Posting in the DC forum.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:32 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by wachashi:
49er FANS BEFORE THE GAME: "Defense wins Championships!"

49er FANS AFTER GAME: "We need a better quarterback."
KC fans: “Been there, done that for decades. We tried to warn you!”
[Reply]
BWillie 06:41 PM 02-04-2020
How many rushing yards did Mahomes have before those kneel downs, kneel downs where he backed up even further than alot of teams do. It had to be at least 50-55 yds.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:43 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
How many rushing yards did Mahomes have before those kneel downs, kneel downs where he backed up even further than alot of teams do. It had to be at least 50-55 yds.
I think I heard he had 44 yards rushing before the kneel downs. Ended up with about 29 yards rushing
[Reply]
R Clark 06:45 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
I think I heard he had 44 yards rushing before the kneel downs. Ended up with about 29 yards rushing
That’s what I read also
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:26 PM 02-04-2020
Through the 10-3 Chiefs lead on the edit.

Now the "trap" is about to be sprung.

We haven't any defenders in sector 12!
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:41 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Posting in the DC forum.
My friend was going to watch the game out here with me but had to fly back to St. James, MO for a funeral at the last minute. Apparently her entire family still doesn't watch the NFL because of the kneeling. I had no idea that was still going on.

Her uncle was even having a gathering on Sunday but said he didn't want the game on. She had to watch it almost by herself at her Mom's. Her uncle tried to get her to come over at the last minute - saying he would allow the game. She was like nahhhh.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:50 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
My friend was going to watch the game out here with me but had to fly back to St. James, MO for a funeral at the last minute. Apparently her entire family still doesn't watch the NFL because of the kneeling. I had no idea that was still going on.

Her uncle was even having a gathering on Sunday but said he didn't want the game on. She had to watch it almost by herself at her Mom's. Her uncle tried to get her to come over at the last minute - saying he would allow the game. She was like nahhhh.
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 08:04 PM 02-04-2020
I know people hate Joe Buck, but he sure as shit was better than Troy Aikman was at his job. Troy Aikman was god awful. I would think an NFL Championship QB would have better analysis than him and not be blatantly wrong as often as he was.

I can't wait for Tony Romo + Gus Johnson or something.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:09 PM 02-04-2020

Who’s cutting onions ��@PatrickMahomes and his dad embrace a moment of a lifetime. @insidetheNFL starts NOW! pic.twitter.com/CcR0rJa7nh

— NFL Films (@NFLFilms) February 5, 2020

Pat Sr. is an absolute blubbering mess lol
[Reply]
A8bil 08:18 PM 02-04-2020
Really happy for you KC fans. Having gone to 49er games since 1970, I think I know how you feel.

The 49ers were mostly dog meat throughout the 70s, always getting beaten by the Rams in their division, and even when they were decent, the Cowboys would dominate them in conference. When they finally got past Danny White and Dallas in the "Catch" game ( I was there -- most memorable game of my life along with Cal's the "play" game), it was like this huge burden had been lifted. Beating the Bengals in the SB was surreal. When Bunz finally had that goal line stop, 49ers fans were in disbelief.

They had this QB that was just magic -- always making the right throws with the game on the line.

The Head Coach (Bill Walsh) was suddenly recognized as an offensive genius.

The running backs were lightly regarded, but they came up huge in key wins.

The defense, led by rookies Ronnie Lott, Carlton Williamson and Eric Wright, and the addition of junk yard dog, Fred Dean, turned a weak defense into one of the strongest, shocking teams around the league down the stretch.

In a lot of ways, KC's season parallels what the '81 49ers were and did. In many ways, the funnest sports year of my life. Enjoy it!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:21 PM 02-04-2020

This makes me think of those Japanese soldiers who didn't know the war was over and were still manning their posts in the 1970s.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:24 PM 02-04-2020

People that boycott media, businesses and people for their political beliefs just baffle me. Both Republicans and Democrats do it. I'm just sick and tired of it. It's fine. Believe what you want to believe, I'm not going to hate you for it.

Chick Filet could murder baby kittens. I'd still eat their chicken sandwiches.
[Reply]
Stryker 08:25 PM 02-04-2020
We did this shit!
[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 10:12 PM 02-04-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
97% of all TV’s in the KC area had the Super Bowl on during the 4th quarter.

What the hell were those other 3% doing?!

Thought the game was over with 7 minutes left and turned it off in rages of fury. :-)
[Reply]
Page 248 of 283
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258 > Last »
Up