ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2759 of 4827
« First < 1759225926592709274927552756275727582759 276027612762276327692809285932593759 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:44 PM 02-10-2022
At least you get to see Von Miller in the SB, albeit for another team bc he can’t beat his father Patrick Mahomes.

Lmao Mahomes has beaten Von’s ass every time. 8-0 vs his son Von!
[Reply]
TEX 05:06 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Vic held this team back. He is gone. Even then we took both games this year down to the wire. If Turdwater wasn't concussed or they sat him and started Lock we win that game then a known fumbler fumbles away a game for the 2nd time in the same year to lose the 2nd game.

I like Hackett will be a fun offseason of hope for once.
Dude, the Chiefs don't take the Broncos seriously anymore. Can you blame them after winning 13 in a row? (That's 6.5 years - just think about that for a minute.) It's one of the longest dominant active streaks in any sport. They know they can dick around and put forth a lackluster effort and still win. You were never going to win either game because LAST PLACE teams, like the Broncos, do LAST PLACE things... You should be used to it by now. :-)
[Reply]
TEX 05:08 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine thinking that we give a single **** about the Pro Bowl

:-)
Just goes to show you how far he has to reach for stuff, because he knows he has NOTHING! The Chiefs own him, just like they do Denver. :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:11 PM 02-10-2022
Did Jake Plummer or Jay Cutler even show up to their 1 Prowbowl. Doubt Manning did
[Reply]
tredadda 05:13 PM 02-10-2022
Hey guys.

Love the pick 6 in the Pro Bowl where they weren't even bothering to tackle. That had to hurt. It was one thing for Murray to have a ball batted at his end of the field but for maHomeess to throw one right to the defender who was a couple yards off the WR then get juked out must have added some salt to the wound that was another choke job at home.

At least the Clark Hunt trophy didn't have to go far to get handed over to the Bengals.

LOL
You know what's a bigger LOL? Losing to one of your biggest rivals 13 times in a row. Then trying to mock the QB your team has never beaten while your team finished with a top 10 pick.......again and hoping you can land another star QB on their last wheels. By getting one of those your team puts off the inevitable irrelevance for just a little longer. Imagine finishing behind your other biggest rival who lost their best WR and HC in season. But Pro Bowl Pick 6 and all.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:41 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Imagine thinking that we give a single fuck about the Pro Bowl

:-)
I can't remember... were you one of those retarded hyenas giggling wildly about Patrick's training camp interceptions prior to his first year as a starter?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:41 PM 02-10-2022
Vic held this team back. He is gone. Even then we took both games this year down to the wire. If Turdwater wasn't concussed or they sat him and started Lock we win that game then a known fumbler fumbles away a game for the 2nd time in the same year to lose the 2nd game.

I like Hackett will be a fun offseason of hope for once.
The pro bowl? You talking about the same pro bowl that zero Dungver players?? That pro bowl???

Also it’s been 2338 days since Dungver has beaten KC. NEVER beaten Mahomes, Von 0 for his career against Mahomes. I’m case you were wondering it’s only 334 weeks if that makes you feel any better.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:46 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The pro bowl? You talking about the same pro bowl that zero Dungver players?? That pro bowl???

Also it’s been 2338 days since Dungver has beaten KC. NEVER beaten Mahomes, Von 0 for his career against Mahomes. I’m case you were wondering it’s only 334 weeks if that makes you feel any better.
Dat top 5 roster though.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:47 PM 02-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I can't remember... were you one of those reeruned hyenas giggling wildly about Patrick's training camp interceptions prior to his first year as a starter?
What? Lol I think you quoted the wrong person.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:29 AM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Did Jake Plummer or Jay Cutler even show up to their 1 Prowbowl. Doubt Manning did
I don't remember Plummer showing up but he was said about losing his friend who got shot in the service.

Cutler showed up and looked bad then was traded to duh Bears.

When Manning was in the probowl he didn't play in the 2 SB run years. You have to be out of the SB to play which is why Perfect Pat threw that perfect INT in the Pro Bowl to continue all those great INT's he threw to the Bungles in the AFC Championship Choke.

Still wonder what Andy said to him in front of the whole team to get him so upset. Normally Perfect Patrica drives down at the end of the game and then gets the TD so the other team never gets to touch the ball but instead he was sacked badly (which nearly ended the game on the fumble) and then had to kick the FG. It was all set up that way but instead he threw a bad pick after getting the ball to start OT. That Pick allowed the Bungles to drive down and get a chip shot FG for the Lamar Hunt Trophy in the house Lamar Built

Maybe I was just off 5 years for the PMINT name he is earning in the playoffs.

I bet you guys are going with Martha in the puppy bowl right? Snoop knows football and is out there to win not just look like the Kool aid guy.

4 AFC Championships and 1 SB win to show.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:36 AM 02-11-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Hey Coochie!

Yep that Pro Bowl. I had recorded it on the DVR, wasn't going to watch it until Karl Mecklenberg said they weren't even tackling so I went through it on FF until I got to Perfect Pat's bad INT. He is seeing ghosts. Did he get his bell run during the playoffs? Hard to see a guy who had a decent year drop that far off in the playoffs. Hell had the Bills not went into prevent so early they should have had a home game in Buffalo for the game and Lamar Hunt Trophy would have got really cold.

Hope all is well with you and yours.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 01:14 AM 02-11-2022
I don't remember Plummer showing up but he was said about losing his friend who got shot in the service.

When Manning was in the probowl he didn't play in the 2 SB run years. You have to be out of the SB to play which is why Perfect Pat threw that perfect INT in the Pro Bowl to continue all those great INT's he threw to the Bungles in the AFC Championship Choke.

Still wonder what Andy said to him in front of the whole team to get him so upset. Normally Perfect Patrica drives down at the end of the game and then gets the TD so the other team never gets to touch the ball but instead he was sacked badly (which nearly ended the game on the fumble) and then had to kick the FG. It was all set up that way but instead he threw a bad pick after getting the ball to start OT. That Pick allowed the Bungles to drive down and get a chip shot FG for the Lamar Hunt Trophy in the house Lamar Built

I bet you guys are going with Martha in the puppy bowl right? Snoop knows football and is out there to win not just look like the Kool aid guy.

Really? This coming from the guy with John Failway as QB. 3 AFC Championship wins and ZERO Super Bowl wins to show for it until he rode Davis’ coattails to a couple at the end of his career. All 3 BLOWOUT losses mind you. How pathetic for a supposed All Time Great . . . . . .

And funny you should mention INT’s in the playoffs. I remember a guy that threw one for every playoff game he was in. Let’s look at his stats and compare them to ‘perfect Pat’, as you so affectionately call him;

Elway Playoff Career: 14-8 record, 27 TD’s, 21 INT’s, 55% completion percentage, 4964 yards and a career 79.7 passer rating.

Playoff Pat: 8-3 record, 28 TD’s, 7 INT’s, 66% completion percentage, 3381 yards and a career 105.7 passer rating.

I guess actions speak louder than words, huh? Shall I go on . . . . . . . . . ?

Go Kramz those stats in your Dictum.
[Reply]
TEX 04:11 AM 02-11-2022

Dude, you're actually trying to talk shit about a QB and a team that totally owns Denver. That's just flat out stupid. I read your stuff on the Orange Huddle and you're totally obsessed with KC and Patrick Mahomes. Every other word from you is "KC this and Mahomes that." You post more about it than you do Denver. Also a LOT of stuff is about "Denver can't compete with KC." You can't hide from that stuff. EVERYONE knows KC OWNS YOU just as much as they do Denver. Deal is, YOU KNOW it too. :-)

Denver is irrelevant now in every way. They're the new Browns of the NFL. Back when they mattered, they cheated in EVERY Super Bowl they won, whether it be circumventing the salary cap or 5-head taking PHD's. Speaking of which, funny how he fell off the planet, and even blamed it on his wife, when word got out. Totally pussy - coward move, just like you showing up here after not being around all season.

So have fun watching KC contend annually, while Denver's ceiling is finishing somewhere other than last place. That is your reality now. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:00 AM 02-11-2022
I don't know Kranz... but, I can only imagine he's just doing what happens here and stirring the pot. And, you're taking the bait.

I stated this a few weeks ago, you just cannot compare eras in the NFL. The 70s and 90s and no are just so very different. At the time of Elway's retirement, he was in the top spot or top 3 of most every single metric that mattered.

Since then, the top dozen spots are filled with guys drafted after 1999 with a Marino, Tarkenton, Elway sprinkled around. It's a completely different game.

And, the SBs... suggesting it was 'just Davis' is weak. Dan Reeves fell apart in the big games with his planning, just go look at the SBs. Shanahan came in and put a real team in place, yes Davis was a huge part, but it was not just him.

Plus, you gotta figure in the gifting from the NFL... cap cheating, vaseline... likely some bribery in there, maybe some extortion. Yeah?
[Reply]
PHOG 07:16 AM 02-11-2022
Blah blah bla, blah bla bla bla......6 1/2 years, 0-13
FYP
[Reply]
Page 2759 of 4827
« First < 1759225926592709274927552756275727582759 276027612762276327692809285932593759 > Last »
Up