« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:53 PM 12-18-2017
LFIN is up 1000% in a week. It's going to crash HARD tomorrow. Do Not buy!
[Reply]
RunKC 05:01 PM 12-18-2017
Where do you guys get your stock info?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:06 PM 12-18-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I use the internet
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:12 PM 12-18-2017
DRKP stealing bit coin eek some really upset people incomig
[Reply]
Sofa King 05:53 PM 12-18-2017
I have some extra money laying around and I’m getting into this. Not much of an idea what I’m doing but it’s exciting. In lite coin and bitcoin right now, want to try some smaller ones for a home run but there is sooo many to chose from.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:09 PM 12-18-2017
I think the mad rush to buy Ripple last week overloaded a lot of the exchanges. I got Ripple on Binance because I already had Bitcoin. I think when Ripple gets a little easier for people to buy by getting listed on Coinbase, it's gonna spike again, market cap be damned.

I'd love to throw $500 into each new crypto when it's just getting started and still trading for fractions of a penny. You might lose 95% or more, but if you hit on one, you could be rich. That said, I'm officially done buying cryptos. Just going to hold on to my 1 Bitcoin, 10 Ethereum, and 20k Ripple,wait a couple years and see what happens. Total investment = $23k. Current value = $40k. It's either going to vanish into thin air, or I'm gonna buy blow and hookers for everyone.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:27 PM 12-18-2017
Coinbase CEO Confirms More Coins Being Added in 2018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKviUIeGlgw

Saving my shit now and once the new coin is added, I’m gonna shoot my load and buy, buy, buy!
Rumor is it’s gonna Ripple. Whoever it is is gonna have a huge boom once it’s on there.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:01 AM 12-19-2017
One site I have found that I like is www.stocktwits.com . It's a chat forum where you can plug in individual stock symbols and follow the pulse of investors.

Some of them are kind of Anal . I told them I had talked my neighbor into mortgaging his home for 100K and loaning to me to buy Bitcoin stock. Geez ,they thought I was an asshole. Can you believe that ! :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:11 AM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
One site I have found that I like is www.stocktwits.com . It's a chat forum where you can plug in individual stock symbols and follow the pulse of investors.

Some of them are kind of Anal . I told them I had talked my neighbor into mortgaging his home for 100K and loaning to me to buy Bitcoin stock. Geez ,they thought I was an asshole. Can you believe that ! :-)
:-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 09:18 AM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Munson:
I was eyeing MGTI over the weekend for a possible buy this week. Should've went with my instinct and bought it early this morning. It went up 36% today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, just run away as fast as you can. I got stuck in MGTI and then it got de-listed and I lost a ton. The company is shady AF and never delivers any of its promises. I know SO many people who were holding bags for over a year and just now finally got out.
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 09:19 AM 12-19-2017
Facebook groups are good too.
[Reply]
wutamess 09:29 AM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
Dude, just run away as fast as you can. I got stuck in MGTI and then it got de-listed and I lost a ton. The company is shady AF and never delivers any of its promises. I know SO many people who were holding bags for over a year and just now finally got out.
I just bought in a few minutes ago at $6.09... You sure? Isn't McAfee's founder over it?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:35 AM 12-19-2017
The stock market is a vehicle by which vast sums of wealth is moved from the impatient to the patient....Warren Buffett
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 09:39 AM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by wutamess:
I just bought in a few minutes ago at $6.09... You sure? Isn't McAfee's founder over it?
Yeah he is. I don't know man the entire thing with MGTIO just seemed shady as hell. They also had an AI programmer from GTA working with them and a PR lady and they both left abruptly. I always felt like the investors were being played. Lots of bad rumors.....but they were mining the shit out of BTC so who knows.

JMOP
[Reply]
wutamess 10:13 AM 12-19-2017
Originally Posted by Luke Atamadong:
Yeah he is. I don't know man the entire thing with MGTIO just seemed shady as hell. They also had an AI programmer from GTA working with them and a PR lady and they both left abruptly. I always felt like the investors were being played. Lots of bad rumors.....but they were mining the shit out of BTC so who knows.

JMOP
Not bad for an hour. Up 26% so far
[Reply]
Page 64 of 261
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114164 > Last »
Up