ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2726 of 3903
« First < 1726222626262676271627222723272427252726 272727282729273027362776282632263726 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
petegz28 08:09 PM 07-27-2020
Study Finds Positive Results For Hydroxychloroquine
https://khn.org/morning-breakout/stu...xychloroquine/
[Reply]
lewdog 08:11 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Thank you, Dr. Phoenix. I think the the 350 people she has treated might not give a rat's ass about your link. Just sayin...
You didn’t read my articles then dipshit. You’re posting more anecdotal shit.

They’re showing people surviving at better rates given other treatments than when given that drug. It can provide heart failure as a side effect. The patients she “saved” would have likely made it with traditional treatments too instead of risking their health with possible nasty side effects.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:12 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
You didn’t read my articles then dipshit. You’re posting more anecdotal shit.

They’re showing people surviving at better rates given other treatments than when given that drug. It can provide heart failure as a side effect. The patients she “saved” would have likely made it with traditional treatments too instead of risking their health with possible nasty side effects.
Bla bla bla..bla bla bla. Bla bla bla bla bla. Bla bla. Bla bla bla bla. Bla bla. Bla bla.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:13 PM 07-27-2020
Study Finds Positive Results For Hydroxychloroquine
https://khn.org/morning-breakout/stu...xychloroquine/
That's a good one. Your article contains this.

Originally Posted by :
The Hill: WHO Halts Hydroxychloroquine Trials After Failure To Reduce Death
The World Health Organization (WHO) announced Saturday it is halting its trials of the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine and HIV treatment lopinavir-ritonavir in patients hospitalized with the coronavirus after results showed the drugs did not reduce mortality rates. “These interim trial results show that hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir/ritonavir produce little or no reduction in the mortality of hospitalized COVID-19 patients when compared to standard of care. Solidarity trial investigators will interrupt the trials with immediate effect,” the WHO said in a statement, referencing multicountry trials it is conducting. (Axelrod, 7/4)

[Reply]
petegz28 08:14 PM 07-27-2020
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
[Reply]
O.city 08:16 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It is not hard. We have rising cases across the state but it is looking like St Louis Co is going to be the old and new hotspot.

Here in shit hole Clinton we are now getting 3-5 cases a day for the last couple of weeks.
Springfield was having quite a few for a hit but it seems hopefully to have settled a bit
[Reply]
lewdog 08:17 PM 07-27-2020
Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Can't refute something in the article you posted saying traditional treatments appear just as effective?

Got it. A lot of these articles exist so it will be hard for you. Post some more Youtube videos please.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:17 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Springfield was having quite a few for a hit but it seems hopefully to have settled a bit

[Reply]
petegz28 08:18 PM 07-27-2020
Can't refute something in the article you posted saying traditional treatments appear just as effective?

Got it. A lot of these articles exist so it will be hard for you.
She's treated 350 patients...you've treated 0. So your opinion on her patients is obviously qualified....

Or I guess she is just a liar????

Fist yourself
[Reply]
lewdog 08:23 PM 07-27-2020
She's treated 350 patients...you've treated 0. So your opinion on her patients is obviously qualified....

Or I guess she is just a liar????

Fist yourself
You still can't read. Those patients would have likely survived with traditional therapies. The Hydroxychloroquine isn't some fucking cure-all medication and has many life threatening side effects.

Should I keep owning you tonight?

Originally Posted by :
The study adds to the growing body of evidence that the drug, promoted early in the pandemic by President Trump, is ineffective, despite its getting a briefly renewed lease on life earlier this month thanks to a retrospective analysis.

Results of new clinical trial published late last week have found that hydroxychloroquine – the malaria and autoimmune disease drug that President Donald Trump promoted as a potential “game changer” early in the Covid-19 pandemic – not only failed to improve outcomes in those with mild-to-moderate disease, but also produced a higher rate of cardiac and liver side effects.

Results of the randomized, controlled, open-label Phase III trial, which took place at more than two dozen sites in Brazil, were published in the New England Journal of Medicine on Thursday. The study randomized 667 patients to receive hydroxychloroquine or the drug plus the antibiotic azithromycin on top of standard of care or standard of care alone. When patients were measured on the seven-point ordinal scale of improvement in disease, those in the two hydroxychloroquine groups showed no improvement compared with patients who received standard of care alone. Moreover, those receiving hydroxychloroquine more frequently experienced Qt prolongation and elevation of liver enzymes.

https://medcitynews.com/2020/07/hydr...rate-covid-19/
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:24 PM 07-27-2020
CASES!!!

That is all.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:27 PM 07-27-2020
You still can't read. Those patients would have likely survived with traditional therapies. The Hydroxychloroquine isn't some ****ing cure-all medication and has many life threatening side effects.

Should I keep owning you tonight?

https://medcitynews.com/2020/07/hydr...rate-covid-19/
Once again, Dr. Phoenix, thank you for your most qualified opinion.

[Reply]
ghak99 08:27 PM 07-27-2020
The local prison is wreaking havoc.

Some dumb shit went to work at a retail location not feeling well and within an hour was sent home. Supposedly, said dumb shit and a family member, who works at the prison, went to the next county over and got positive test results within an hour. The retail store is being shut down for a cleaning crew to come in and the shift she exposed is being told to stay home.

I had no idea results could even be had within a few hours.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:28 PM 07-27-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
CASES!!!

That is all.
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 08:32 PM 07-27-2020
Once again, Dr. Phoenix, thank you for your most qualified opinion.
You can't read all these articles and studies I am sharing with you to back my opinion? It's a shame you think you know it all. I prefer to rely on a body of evidence and decades of known side effects from malaria drugs.

You're so slow you can't even come up with a creative nickname for me and just copied me. Fucking loser!
[Reply]
Page 2726 of 3903
« First < 1726222626262676271627222723272427252726 272727282729273027362776282632263726 > Last »
Up