ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 47
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
eDave 09:24 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Was qanon right about something?
Nope. Somehow completely missed this real one while chasing fake ones.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:59 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
My favorite thing is that he announced his family members are wearing a wire so the criminals know who to shoot.
I was a big fan of Gaetz bringing up the little known accusation of assault involving Tucker and his wife!

Damn, Gaetz has been such an abysmal person and politician. I cannot get enough Schadenfreude from this story. Just off the charts.
[Reply]
eDave 11:05 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I was a big fan of Gaetz bringing up the little known accusation of assault involving Tucker and his wife!

Damn, Gaetz has been such an abysmal person and politician. I cannot get enough Schadenfreude from this story. Just off the charts.
We are witnessing a spoiled brat whose rich daddy has taken care of everything for him his whole life that is finally in trouble for real and he has no idea that he can't just lie his way out of this one.

Dude should know to shut the fuck up right now but he doesn't. This is what happens when we let parents buy their kids a law degree.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:11 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
We are witnessing a spoiled brat whose rich daddy has taken care of everything for him his whole life that is finally in trouble for real and he has no idea that he can't just lie his way out of this one.

Dude should know to shut the **** up right now but he doesn't. This is what happens when we let parents buy their kids a law degree.
Gaetz thinks he is Trump and can just gaslight his way out.
[Reply]
eDave 11:12 PM 03-30-2021
Some dude on Reddit registered these back in June. Haha.

[Reply]
eDave 11:16 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, that certainly seemed a bit strange and not at all irrational. Out your own dad in the middle of an "FBI Investigation" on live TV? LOL. Seems legit...
Assuming it's the truth, I would think the FBI and Justice Dept. are not too pleased that he said that his father was wearing a wire. I still remember him witness tampering Cohen with threats.
[Reply]
eDave 11:32 PM 03-30-2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:44 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Nope. Somehow completely missed this real one while chasing fake ones.

So close, and yet so far.
[Reply]
eDave 12:49 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
So close, and yet so far.

[Reply]
eDave 01:36 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:

[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:07 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is most likely bullshit from a weaponized DOJ. DaKC usually falls for this kind of BS out of the gate.
:-)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:19 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Investigating whether something happened is not the same as preparing a case about something that happened.

This is 101 level stuff here.
Nobody gives a shit about your thread title PMS, Jan.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:25 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
That's not the point. I'd wait. Learn from the past.
Youíre stupid and a liar.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:27 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Lol I'd wait. Under investigation means nothing, as we've seen.

Focus on the border and vaccine passports from lunatics

Jesus Christ.

[Reply]
NinerDoug 05:35 AM 03-31-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
People are making a lot in that interview about him using the phrase ďshe was of legal ageĒ rather than just saying she was 18 or she was an adult. Looking at the laws of each jurisdiction, legal age of consent for gaetz (as a 36 y/o) would have been 18 in Florida. Legal age in DC is 16. So, Iím guessing thatís why the Feds are involved b/c it is a crime to transport a minor over state lines under 18 for sexual purposes. Iím guessing the girl was 17. It is possible Gaetz wanted to fly to DC specifically to take advantage of this age of consent difference.
Even if not a crime, 36 year old Congressman having sex with a 17 year old, would appear to be more than a bit of a scandal.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 47
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up