ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Matt Gaetz: (alleged) sex trafficker
DaKCMan AP 04:36 PM 03-30-2021
Representative Matt Gaetz, Republican of Florida and a close ally of former President Donald J. Trump, is being investigated by the Justice Department over whether he had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid for her to travel with him, according to three people briefed on the matter.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/u...stigation.html
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 06:59 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
There is, reportedly, an investigation, not a charge. And we don't actually know the specifics of the investigation, but the report does not indicate a sex trafficking case.
From the article:
"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws"
[Reply]
eDave 07:01 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
From the article:
"Investigators are examining whether Mr. Gaetz violated federal sex trafficking laws"
Dude, if it's not in a random tweet it's just won't get to that guy.
[Reply]
banyon 07:01 PM 03-30-2021

Matt Gaetz vows to Tucker Carlson he didn't "travel" with a 17-year-old, but his denial seems pretty specific and carefully worded pic.twitter.com/emGePJeVfV

— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) March 31, 2021

"I'm not the only person on screen right now who has been falsely accused of a terrible sex act. You were accused of something you did not do" -- Matt Gaetz to Tucker Carlson pic.twitter.com/OmPXtAyHyb

Gaetz again bizarrely implicates Tucker Carlson in his own personal peccadillo, then says, "providing for flights and hotel rooms for people that you're dating who are of legal age is not a crime" pic.twitter.com/wD0hUmwGGN

Wow. Back from commercial, Tucker Carlson proclaims that the interview he just conducted with Gaetz was "one of the weirdest interviews I've ever conducted." pic.twitter.com/85Fnyv4Km9

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:03 PM 03-30-2021
From the article:
Investigating whether something happened is not the same as preparing a case about something that happened.

This is 101 level stuff here.
[Reply]
eDave 07:03 PM 03-30-2021
Haha. Wow.
[Reply]
DaKCMan AP 07:09 PM 03-30-2021
Investigating whether something happened is not the same as preparing a case about something that happened.

Charging or preparing a case isn't the standard for alleged. Alleged is accusatory. Investigations don't occur without accusations.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:09 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Hasn't that been limited to accusations against other CP members? Heck, there was an entire thread calling Biden a pedophile.
Originally Posted by Donger:
That didn't happen, Bitch. And, I've never gotten anyone banned.
Mod told me it was you.

Let’s not do this.
[Reply]
eDave 07:10 PM 03-30-2021
Charging or preparing a case isn't the standard for alleged. Alleged is accusatory. Investigations don't occur without accusations.
Careful with your knowledge or that nutjob will ignore you like it's some sort of Alpha move when it's quite the opposite.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 07:12 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is most likely bullshit from a weaponized DOJ. DaKC usually falls for this kind of BS out of the gate.
Every time. Disingenuous fair weather little weasel.
[Reply]
banyon 07:14 PM 03-30-2021

Would be fair to say that they are investigating the allegations wouldn’t it?

I do agree that a legal allegation requires a charging document.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:16 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Mod told me it was you.

Let’s not do this.
So Donger's a snitch who makes false reports 'eh?

I wonder if it was him who reported my JoPedo and the Ho sig. I have my suspicions earlier but never thought it was him. That wasn't directed to any poster either but a public figure who plenty call a pedo here and sigs were not subject to mod penalties per daFace's own words. I stayed out of the Lounge when I had it during the election. I still haven't been able to make new ones, as if 6 months or so isn't long enough.
[Reply]
digger 07:18 PM 03-30-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:23 PM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Every time. Disingenuous fair weather little weasel.
He did it regularly on Governor Scott, Bush and Trump. He's a partisan hack. Never seen him criticize a member of his own party. Just virulently against anyone with an R after their name.
[Reply]
baitism 07:24 PM 03-30-2021
NYT, huh? LOL
[Reply]
eDave 07:24 PM 03-30-2021
Bill Barr is extorting Gaetz? How does that make sense to you?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 47
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up